CHAPTER 13

My Bodyguard~

It's already Saturday, only a day left to the charity ball and Sulli decides to go to the spa to freshen herself up abit.

 

Minho was doing some push-ups when she bursts into his room.

Sulli:" Oppa! I'm going to the spa with Krystal today!"

He immediately looks up with a frown.

Minho:" I thought we're gonna have a date today babe..."

Sulli:" Miane oppa, it's just that i want to freshen up a bit..."

Minho:" Kenchanna...I'll just go out with Jjong hyung.." he said looking quite disappointed.

Sulli notices it and dashes towards him. She encircles her arms around his neck and inches her face close to his face , smiling lovingly

Sulli:" Oppaa...It's just for today, you can have me for the rest of your life i won't mind! "

Minho feels happy with her indirect confession and smiles:" Sulliver, Do you know you look so beautiful up-close?!"

Sulli:" And you're so god damn handsome oppa..."

Minho chuckles and wraps his arms around her waist tighter bringing her closer

Minho:" Are you being star-strucked by me?" he asks playfully

Sulli:" Naeee....oppa! I have a really important request! I almost forget it because of your mesmerizing face!"

Minho:" Tsk....What is it?"

Sulli:" Kiss me"

Minho:" Bwo?!"

Sulli clicks her tongue impatiently:" Ashhh...i said kiss me oppa, i'm gonna be away from you almost the whole day, at least i should get a kiss..."

Minho smiles at her cute attitude and claims her lips in a sweet tender kiss....

 

Minho breaks the kiss to get some air when he notices his pouting girlfriend frowns

Minho:" Wae?.."

Sulli doesn't answer but she pulls his face towards her and kisses him again with more passion...."The earlier one is not enough.." she mumbles into his mouth and he immediately gets her idea as he tightens his hold around her, leaving no space in between them and opens his mouth for a deeper kiss....

 

 

 

 

After Sulli's gone, Minho goes to take a shower and dials Jjong numbers.

Minho:" Hyung, let's have a drink together!"

Jjong:" Miane Minho ah, i have an appointment today with a musician...next time?"

Minho:" Ok hyung...maybe next time...bye"

 

 

Minho decides to just go to have a drink on his own and wander around the street.

He enters a cafe nearby and orders a cup of capuchino.

He opens his laptop and begins to do a research to find a job.

He has already graduated college with flying colors but he hasn't found a suitable job that's why he decided to be Sulli's guard in the mean time....well and it turns out it was a great decision.

Although he really loves sports, his dad doesn't approve to let him be a professional athlete since he knows how hard it will be, therefore, Minho also took business courses in college and he's now looking for a job as a marketing manager. There are a lot of oppotunities out there but he doesn't want to rush things. He already sent his application to some companies and was waiting for their response.

He has high hope this time and he has a pretty clear plan to have a stable career to take care of Sulli in the future....as his wife...he smiles sheepishly at the thought..

 

 

 

After spending nearly a whole afternoon doing researches and all, Minho decides to walk around the big shopping mall opposite to the cafe.

He stops in front of a Hello kitty clothes brand and thinks about Sulli

Minho:" She will be thrilled to have one of these pajamas.." he smiles and buys 2 pajamas for his girlfriend.

He proceeds to the eating floor when Yuri suddenly appears in front of him. He turns around to walk away..

Yuri:" Oppa!!!" she runs to him and catches his hand

Minho:" Put your hands off me" he said annoyingly

Yuri:" Why are you here? Where's Sulli? "

Minho:" It's not your business ok?!"

Yuri:" Let's eat together! You're here to eat anyways"

Minho:" No, i'm going home" he answers and yanks his hand from her grasp.

Yuri:" Yaa!! Just eat together! I'm gonna tell Sulli i'm your Ex if you refuse me!" she threatens

Minho:" Arasso... Let's finish this fast, ok?!!"

Yuri:" Nae!!!"

 

 

 

 

Yuri keeps on dragging Minho from place to place non-stop until evening and they're now sitting in a cafe with Minho frowning in desparation.

"When will this end?..." he signs..

 

Suddenly his phone rings.

It's Sulli.

Minho picks up his phone right away:" Hi baby"

Sulli:" Oppa, i'm home already, you're at Jjong oppa's place right?! Can you buy me teokbokki when you get home?"

Minho:" Sure baby, i'll buy it for you"

Sulli:" Thanks oppa! Love you!"

Minho:" Love you too! See ya later" Minho hangs up and stands up from his seat.

 

Minho:" Yuri, as you can see i have to go home now...so let's end it here, this is the last time i'm going with you, goodbye!"

Yuri:" Stay for a bit oppa, it's raining heavily outside, you're gonna get sick!"

Minho:" There's a thing called taxi Yuri....besides...I'm really gonna be sick if i stay here any longer" He said coldly and walks off leaving Yuri alone

 

 

 

A tear falling out of Yuri's eyes then come another....and another...

Yuri:" Oppa...why can't you understand that i've changed?!! I really love you....it's so painful oppa...i can't take it..." she cries her heart out not minding people odd stares towards her direction.

 

 

 

 

Minho was waiting for the ajumma to put the teokbokki in the paper bag, his body is already soaking wet due to the heavy rain outside but he seems doesn't care much. The ajumma looks at him and smiles

Ajumma:" You really love teokbokki i guess?"

Minho:" Not really though...it's my girlfriend that loves it" he smiles

Ajumma:" Oh, this is for your girlfriend?"

Minho:" Nae"

Ajumma:" You must've loved her a lot then hahahaha" she hands him the paper bag and Minho immediately runs off with a smile on his face imagining Sulli happy face when she sees the food...

**

 

Sulli:" Oppa you're soaking wet!! Come in palli!!!"

Minho:" Don't worry, it's ok, i'll go take a bath"

Sulli:" Sure, go go before you'll catch a cold!"she said and pushes him towards the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

Minho:" How is it? Delicious?"

Sulli:" Nae oppa, kowawo....you're the best!!"

Minho:" Glad you know that hahahaha" he shuffles her hair and continues:" Btw, how was it? The spa?"

Sulli:" Ah it was great, i had a really good time there! Oh...I got a call from Yuri unnie a while ago...her voice was so sad oppa....i think you or maybe we should go see her since she has no friends here...i'm a little worried about her.."

Minho feels guilt rushes through his body for lying to Sulli about Yuri but he thinks this is not the right moment yet to tell her the truth so he keeps his silence.

Sulli:" Oppa, are you listening to me?"

Minho:" Huh? ..ah i heard you, i was just tired...um...i'll go sleep first baby..." he stands up and kisses her cheek before leaving

Sulli:" Goodnight oppa, sleep tight, the ball is tomorrow"

 

 

Next morning

Sulli:" Oppa! Wake up it's 8 already" she said while rushing into his room. Infront of Sulli eyes at the moment is her boyfriend looking so pale with sweats all over his forehead.

Sulli:" Omo!! What happened?!!"

She dashes towards him and touches his forehead :" God...you catched a cold oppa!!! I'll take medicines for you right away!"

 

 

Sulli hold Minho's head and raises it lightly in order to help him drink the medicines then she places him on the bed again and put a warm tower on his forehead.

Minho feels abit better and utters weakly:" Um...on the table...pajamas..."

Sulli:" Huh?" she stands up and walks to his table when she notices two set of pajamas placed neatly on it.

She smiles and turns to him:" For me?"

He weakly nods

Sulli:" Awww oppa....i love you...so much!"

She sits next to his bed and smiling lovingly at him

Sulli:" Jinja i shouldn't have asked you to buy me food...now you're sick...how can you attend the ball tonight? It's all my fault!"

Minho mouths the word "Aniyo" and caresses her hand to let her know that it's not her fault.

Sulli smiles again knowing what he meant, he is making her fall for him deeper and deeper by his caring and sweet acts.

She crawls on the bed and nudges herself into his body hugging him, she caresses his tummy and whispers:" Have a good sleep oppa, it'll help you feel better.."

 

 

 

 

It's already afternoon and Minho already feels much better after taking a deep sleep with his angel beside him.

Minho's now sitting in the kitchen table watching Sulli cooking poridge for him.

Sulli's wearing the pink hello kitty pajama Minho gave her with a blue apron.

Minho stares at her and smiles sheepishly. He feels so lucky having her as his girlfriend. She's so caring and bubbly, her smile really makes his day...

Last night when he meet the ajumma and hearing what she said, he realised that he must've really fallen for Sulli.

She's not a replacement at all.

She has already been his present and his future, maybe he just doesn't notice how much he loves her until Yuri comes to the picture and makes him see that he loves Sulli much more than he could imagine.

Minho feels great after finding out his real feelings towards the angel infront of him and he can't help being all hyped up.

Minho:" You look so cute right now Sulliver, also....you will look good as a wife baby ah..."

Sulli turns to him and smirks:" Are you proposing ?"

Minho:" What do you think?!" he smirks

Sulli:" Let me see...um...if you behave well...then i'll consider it!"

Minho:" Didn't you said you won't mind staying with me for the rest of my life?! You made it pretty clear yesterday baby ah.."

Sulli:" Did i? I must've been joking oppa..." she laughs

 

Suddenly Sulli feels Minho arms wraps around her waist hugging her from behind and she can feels his breath near her ear.

Minho:" It's too late to take a step back chagiya..."

Sulli gigles softly:" Is it?! Hummm...then should i buy a gown already... HUBBY?"

Minho smiles at the last word being emphasized :" Hubby sounds good baby, call me that from now on...wifey.." he mumbles the last word into her ear and kisses it lightly then down to her earlobe then he sends butterflies kisses on her neck. Sulli gigles at the ticklish feeling but she turns around to face him afterwards

Sulli:" Poridge is done oppa, let's eat ! "

Minho pouts:" But i dont have apetite now babe.." he intends to lean in and kiss her but she immediately puts her fore finger on his pouting lips.

Sulli:" You'll have to eat it no matter you like or not oppa..." she said demandingly and Minho can only nods in defeat....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

p/s: sorry for the late update :(