Chapter 9

Online Dating
~Two weeks later; Hyukjae~
“Hyukjae-ah, umma has something to tell you,” Mrs. Lee called.
“What is it?” he asked.
“Umma has arranged a date for you. I realized that you haven’t been seeing anyone these days. You know how much your father and I want to hold a grandchild right?” she smiled.
“But I… already met someone!”
“Oh really? How many times have you met her?”
“Uhh, 2? 3? We just went on our first date not too long ago.”
“Aigoo, it was only one date. That doesn’t mean much. Another date with a different lady won’t hurt right?”
“Umma, I really like this girl though. How about this, I will bring her home after she and I know get to know each other better, okay?”
“Arraso. But I already made arrangements with this girl though. Just go on this one, please? You don’t want umma to hurt her feelings and tell her that she has been rejected right?”
“Hmm, alright then. I will go. Give me the details.”
“Here, all the details on the paper,” she gave him the paper.
“What?! It’s today?!” Eunhyuk shouted.
“Hehe, yeaaah…” his mom cheekily smiled.
 
~Hyoyeon~
“I’m hungry,” Taeyeon pouted.
“Hi, Hungry,” Hyoyeon joked.
“Let’s go get dinner. I’m starving!”
“Taeyeon, it is only 5:30!”
“So?! People can have early dinner every once in a while. I know where to eat too!” Taeyeon got on her feet and tried to pull Hyoyeon up. 
“Fine fine, let me go change first.”
 
~Hyukjae~
Name: Park Gyuri
Time: 6:00 P.M
Restaurant: Grand Korean Cuisine
She will have a rose on the table.
 
“Aigoo, I can’t believe I have to do this. Well, at least this isn’t those kind of arrange marriage. Umma and appa will never do that to me,” Eunhyuk thought as he put on his tie.
“Umma! I’m leaving now!” Eunhyuk put on his shoes and locked the door.
 
Eunhyuk arrived at the restaurant and looked for a lady with a rose on the table. It didn’t take long to find her. She was stunning, but Eunhyuk has gotten over his playboy stage and is hoping to have a future healthy relationship with Hyoyeon.
“How many people are there?” the waiter asked.
“It’s okay. I found the table already. Thanks,” Eunhyuk walked over to the table.
“Park Gyuri-shi?”
“Yes, and you are Lee Hyukjae?” 
“Yup! I apologize if I kept you waiting for too long,” Eunhyuk sat down.
“No, it is fine. I did not wait long,” Gyuri smiled. 
The waiter came by and gave them the menus to look at. They haven’t talked, just staring at the menu.
“Sooo, what would you like to eat? My treat,” Eunhyuk said, trying to break the silence.
“Mm, I think I will have American steak and ice tea,” Gyuri smiled.
Eunhyuk nodded and waved at the waiter. “What would you like to order?” 
“An American steak and spaghetti please.”
“What kind of drinks would you like?”
“Ice tea and-” “Red wine, please,” Gyuri cut him off.
“Alright, I will go get the wine, please wait,” the waiter walked off.
“I thought you wanted ice tea,” Eunhyuk asked her.
“At first, but then since we are here, on a date, mind as well make it romantic right?” she smiled.
 
~Hyoyeon~
“Where are we going to eat?” Hyoyeon asked as they fastened their seat belt.
“I’ll take you to the place Oppa took me to for our first date!” Taeyeon smiled.
“And that place is…”
“Grand Korean Cuisine!”
“Do they have good food? I never been there before.”
“Yup! They basically have all kinds of food there,” Taeyeon said as she drove. “We are almost there, it is a good thing that it’s not far from our house. I am starving!”
The girls arrived and a waiter went to serve them. “Table for two, please,” Taeyeon smiled.
“Right this way,” the waiter lead the way. 
As the girls were walking by, Taeyeon made contact with Gyuri and saw the back of Eunhyuk.
“He looks familiar,” Taeyeon thought. Once they were seated down, Taeyeon took the seat that had the view of Eunhyuk and Gyuri.
“What would you like to order?”
“I will have bulgolgi with rice and lemon ice tea,” Hyoyeon handed him the menu.
“Then I will have Indie fried rice and ice water, please and thank you!” Taeyeon said as she eyed the other table.
“Taeyeon, what are you looking at?” Hyoyeon turned around. “Are you staring at that girl? Don’t be rude! Taengoo, she is on a date!” 
“I know, but the guy she is with looks familiar, I didn’t get to see his face thought,” Taeyeon furrowed her brows.
“Oh! I have an idea!” Hyoyeon lightened.
“What is it?”
“The restroom is on the other side, to get there, you have to walk pass their table. When you come back, you can look at who the person is!” Hyoyeon smiled.
“Aigoo, our Hyoyeonnie is so smart! Cheers!” Taeyeon raised her cup of ice water.
“How fancy!” Hyoyeon chuckled.
“Well, I will go ‘use the restroom’ now,” Taeyeon winked.
“Alright, I will be hear waiting!” Hyoyeon winked back.
 
~Hyukjae~
Eunhyuk and Gyuri’s dishes arrived, as they were eating, two ladies walked passed their table. Right on time, Gyuri happened to look up and made eye contact with the girl with brunette hair. Noticing that there was nothing special about her, Gyuri just shrugged it off. As time passed by, Gyuri kept on catching the brunette staring at her table, making her confused.
“Hyukjae-shi, can I call you oppa? I believe that you are older than me,” Gyuri smiled.
“Oppa? Heh, reminds me of Hyoyeon,” he smiled when he suddenly thought of Hyoyeon. 
“Hyukjae-shi?”
“Huh? Oh yes, you can. Call me Eunhyuk though.” “Hyukjae should just be called by Hyoyeon,” he thought.
“Hehe, thanks oppa! Oh! Eunhyuk oppa, there is this girl a few tables away behind you, she keeps staring this way. I think she is staring at us,” Gyuri pointed.
“Really? Let me see,” he turned around. “Taeyeon? What is she doing here?” he made out the girl.
“Oppa, you know her?”
“Yes, she is my hyung’s girlfriend.” “Who is eating out with, the other girl has blonde hair too. Could it be Hyoyeon? Nah, I don’t think they know each other,” he shrugged off the thought. He turned around and went back eating. 
“I don’t think it is anything, maybe she is looking over here because she saw me,” he explained.
“Hmm, probably.”
 
~Hyoyeon~
Taeyeon walked passed their table, waited in the restroom for a bit and walked back out. 
“Eunhyuk oppa? What is doing with another girl? I thought he is doing pretty well with Hyoyeonnie,” Taeyeon stared wide-eyed. 
“I won’t let Hyoyeon see them together. It could just be a misunderstanding,” Taeyeon said to herself. She continued to walk by the table and happen to make eye contact with Eunhyuk. The two nodded and acknowledged each other’s presence. Taeyeon went back to her seat.
“So, did you see who it is?” Hyoyeon leaned on the table.
“One bulgolgi and one fried rice,” the waiter put the dishes on the table.
“Thank you,” the two said.
“Did you find out who’s the guy?”
“Turns out, I didn’t even know him. Haha.”
“Aigoo, you have Leeteuk oppa. Don’t drool over some guy!” Hyoyeon laughed.
“I’m so hungry! Let’s eat!” Taeyeon said, trying to change the topic and hoped to finish early Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk won’t run into each other.
 
~Both~
An hour or so passed by and the two tables decided to pay their checks. Unfortunately for Taeyeon, all four happened to leave the table at the same time and reached their exit. 
“Crap, please don’t see each other. Please don’t run into each other!” Taeyeon prayed.
Realizing that Eunhyuk is getting closer to Hyoyeon’s left side, she took action. Taeyeon went to her left and linked arms with her.
“Aigoo, now isn’t today’s weather nice. Aw man, I think I have to go pee! Drank two cups of water! Hurry let’s go!” Taeyeon dragged her.
 
For some apparent reason, Gyuri and Eunhyuk walked faster than the two girls. Eunhyuk’s hand reached the door first, a second before Hyoyeon’s arm reached the door.
“Ladies’ first,” Eunhyuk looked up.
“Hyukjae?”
“Hyoyeon?”
“What are you doing here,” the two asked, surprised.
"Eunhyuk oppa, you know her too?" Gyuri asked.
“Oh crap,” Taeyeon reached for her phone to text Leeteuk.
 
Oppa, we are in for some serious trouble. ):
 
- - - - - 
Sorry i havent updated! ):
this is a short chapter too.
there is a possibility that i might make a second update this week. I MIGHT IF I HAVE TIME and ideas! harhar.
hmm, well Gyuri is another character in the story. 
i guess that is it for now. toodles~ 
comments are welcome~ ^_^