Chapter 21

Online Dating
Eunhyuk arrives at Tokyo airport around 8 at night. He went to get his baggage and got onto a taxi to find the hotel Hyoyeon is staying at. Upon arriving at the hotel, he checks in. After getting into his room, he calls Heechul.
 
Oh my goodness, what else do you want from me?
Hyung, can you somehow like find some GPS in Hyoyeon’s phone? 
This stalker wants to know where his little princess is? 
Don’t be like this, Hyung. I am really not in the mood.
Fine. Let me do some computer working. Uh, she’s in a bar at the moment.
Which one?
I’ll text you the address. 
Thanks, Hyung. You don’t know how much I appreciate your home right now.
Oh shut up. Better get Hyoyeon back. Bye dude.
Bye.
 
Eunhyuk quickly changed into his “clubbing attire” and went to fetch a taxi. 
 
“Unnie, it’s getting late. don’t you want to go back to the hotel?” Seohyun asked, watching Hyoyeon drinking the 4th shot of vodka. “Unnie, you’re drunk. You should stop,” trying to take away the shot cup. 
“Aigoo, Seohyun-ah. Don’t worry about me. If you are tired then you should go back first. I’ll meet you later. My alcohol tolerance is very high. So you don’t need to worry about me,” Hyoyeon smiled, taking back the shot cup.
“Okay. If anything call me. I have to go back and organize the papers for the meeting in a few days. I’ll see you back at the hotel,” Seohyun gathering her stuff. 
After Seohyun left, Hyoyeon’s smile faded. “What a fun night. I'm all alone,” she thought. As she spaced out, a martini was handed to her by the bartender. “I’m sorry. I didn’t order this.”
“Oh, the sir over there ordered it for you,” the bartender gestured to the man sitting at the booth to her right.
Hyoyeon looked over, it was a stranger. She politely smiled, held the martini to him and nodded. A few minutes later, the man walked over to the bar and sat next to her.
“Hello,” he smiled.
“Hello,” she replied.
“Are you around here? You don’t look Japanese,” the man asked in English.
“No, I’m not. I’m Korean.”
“Me too,” he replied in Korean. “Hello, my name is Lee Youngwoo,” he introduced.
“People call me Hyo,” she lied. She didn’t want to give a stranger her name. Right after she said Hyo, she couldn’t help but bring back to the time she and Eunhyuk first met. Thinking about him reminded her of her recent heartbreak. “Stupid Hyukjae,” she thought. 
“Care to dance?” he gestured to the dance floor. Hyoyeon was about to reply when someone answered for her. “No, she doesn’t. she’s going home with me, right babe?” the other man hooked his arm around her waist.
“Hy-hyukjae?” she was speechless. “What are you doing at the bar around this time, honey?” Eunhyuk asked.
“Honey? You’re her boyfriend?” Youngwoo asked. “Yes, her boyfriend. I flew here to just find her. You wouldn’t know how miserable I’ve been for the past 2 days,” Eunhyuk answered.
“My apologies. I didn’t know. She was sitting here all lonely. I thought I would keep her company for the time being since she looked all sad. Then, I will take me leave,” Youngwoo left. 
After he left, Hyoyeon was going to leave too. “Where do you think you’re going?” he held her arm and spun her around to face him. “I’m going back to the hotel,” she said not making eye contact with him. “Look at me,” he held her chin so she would look at him. 
“I’m tired. I just want to back to the hotel,” she shook his arm away and left. 
“Not so fast, you think you can just leave like that? I went crazy over you for the past 2 days,” he spun her around again. “You want to back to the hotel? Okay, let’s go,” he dragged her out to fetch a taxi.
“Let me go! This is kidnapping!” she struggled from his embrace. Unfortunately for her, she got pushed into to the taxi.
 
“How did you know where I am staying at?” she looked at the hotel. The car ride was just quiet.
“I have my ways. Now come on. Let’s go back into the room!” he dragged her out of the car and quickly entered the elevator. “I don’t live on 12th floor. I live on the 10th,” she was going to press the button when she was grabbed by Eunhyuk. He kissed her. “Hyukjae, stop,” she tried moving away. He kept forcing his lips onto her. “Oppa!” she got all her strength to push him away. 
*Ding!* 
The elevator opened. Eunhyuk carried Hyoyeon bridal style and walked towards his room. “Put me down,” she calmly said.
“No.”
He stood in front of his room and put her down and got out his hotel card. Once he slipped his card into the slot, Hyoyeon took the chance to run off. She was fast enough to reach the elevator, but Eunhyuk was faster. He stood in front of her and threw her over his shoulders. He calmly walked back to his hotel room and softly put her on the bed.
“Why are you doing this to me?” Hyoyeon still refused to look at him.
“Because I can,” he sat beside her.
“What reason?” her heart was aching. She wanted to cry. 
“You’re my girlfriend, that’s why. I know you saw me with the girl at the mall. It’s not what it looks like,” Eunhyuk held her hand.
“Don’t touch me,” tears were starting to appear, threatening to drop. “She kissed me. I pushed her away. She was suffering from a broken heart. It was because I was treating her nicely,” he explained.
“Is that really what happened?” her voice cracked. She finally looked at him.
“There’s one more thing that happened between me and her,” Eunhyuk replied. He was also sad. His eyes got teary. 
“Oppa, what happened?” Her tears were already dripping.
“I just want you to know that I really love you. I would do anything to make you happy. I… I… I had a one night stand with her,” that was it. Tears dropped from his eyes. Hyoyeon was sad and even more heart broken. But she loves Eunhyuk and she could tell he was sincere.
“Was it because you were drunk?” she stood up and went to get the tissue box.
“I guess. I don’t even remember anything. Even now,” Hyoyeon started to wipe his tears.
“I thought you have high tolerance,” she said. Eunhyuk started to wipe off her tears too.
“I do. Which doesn’t make sense that I can be drunk with just a few drinks. I’m sorry, Hyoyeon-ah. I’m sorry.”
“Oppa, it’s okay. The past is the past. If she ever comes back in the future, we’ll figure this out together,” she held his hand.
“Together,” he smiled. “I missed you,” he leaned against her forehead. 
“Me too,” she leaned in to kiss him. Setting hearts fluttering between the two. The kiss gotten hotter and clothes were coming off. It became one of the memorable nights the two shared. The first time together.
 
~The next day~
Eunhyuk woke up first, he stared at Hyoyeon’s facial features. “You are so beautiful,” he thought. His hand reflexively began to trace her jaw line. He smiled. “What would I do without you?” A few minutes just admiring Hyoyeon, she woke up. “Good morning,” she smiled. “Good morning,” he replied. “Do you have work today?” he asked.
“Uhm, I don’t think so. Let me call my secretary,” she was about to get up but she realized she was . “Oppa,” she blushed.
“Yeah?” he looked at her. “Uhm, my phone is my jeans…” she looked away. “Can you look the other way as I reach to get my phone?” she lightly smiled.
“Oh… okay,” he blushed too and looked the other way. Hyoyeon awkwardly crawled to the end of the bed with the blanket still covering her and hopefully is still covering Eunhyuk, she reached towards her pants and grabbed her phone. She plopped herself back into bed and dialed Seohyun’s number.
“Seohyun-ah, do I have anything to do today? No? Okay, thanks!” Hyoyeon happily smiled. “Oppa,” she turned to face him, “I don’t have anything for today,” Hyoyeon was finally happy. She was not depressed anymore. 
“That’s great. Let’s go out and have a fun date today,” he hugged her. 
“But oppa, my clothes are in my room though,” she said.
“Oh, that’s fine. I’ll get the clothes for you then,” he awkwardly get up and looked for his boxers. Luckily, it was beside him on the floor so he reached over and quickly slipped it on. “Well, I will go get your clothes so where is your card?” he looked for her bag. “In my wallet.”
“I’ll go get a robe for you to put on for now,” he went into the restroom.
After getting the robe for her and himself, he left to get Hyoyeon’s luggage. Hyoyeon decided to go take a shower, thinking Eunhyuk can get just put in the luggage in the restroom. A few minutes into showering, Eunhyuk came in. “Hyoyeon! I’m back!” he closed the door. “Hyoyeon?” he heard the shower on and realized that she’s in the shower. He slightly opened the door, “Hyoyeon, I’ll put the luggage in here,” he brought in the luggage. “Yeah, thanks Hyukjae!”
Eunhyuk closed the bathroom door and decided to clean the room a bit since the clothes were on the floor.
“Oppa, what do you want to do today?” Hyoyeon came out, drying her hair.
“Anywhere is fine as long as I’m with you. How about we go take a walk at the beach, then we decide from there?” Eunhyuk asked.
“Sounds like a plan,” she smiled.