Chapter 11

Online Dating
“How did you get here?” she crossed her arms.
“Taeyeon gave me the house keys,” he jiggled the keys in front of her.
“Aish, I’m going to kill that girl,” she said. “Anyways, what do you want?” she hissed.
“To explain and ask for a second chance,” he stood up.
“Look, we’ve only been on one date. We also met online. Although our friends set us up, but it was just one date. We are not even in a relationship. I don’t think it needs any explaining. We can just say that it’s one step closer to finding true love,” she opened the door and gestured him out.
“So you’re not even going to let me explain?” 
“I don’t think it makes a difference.”
“Hey, uhm, your place is close convenient stores right?”
“Yeah, why?”
“Nothing,” he walked closer to her then carried her onto his shoulders. He closed the door and locked it then walked to the elevator and pressed the button.
“Let me down, Hyukjae,” she hit his back. *Ba-dum ba-dum*
“No. I am going to kidnap you so I can explain what you saw today. You’re lucky that Hyung drove me here,” he walked into the elevator.
“Aigoo, you are heavy,” he joked.
“Shut up.”
 
“What do you think they are doing right now?” Taeyeon asked.
“Do you need some snacks at home?” Leeteuk looked around the aisle.
“I’m serious, oppa.”
“Okay. Okay. Well, do you think Hyoyeon is willing to let him explain?”
“She’s open-minded. But she isn’t so experienced in relationships, or when it comes to boys. So I am not so sure.”
“Knowing Eunhyuk, I am pretty sure if she doesn’t let him explain. He would do it HIS way.”
“And what’s that? Oppa! Look! There’s marshmallows!” she quickly walked to the item.
“He would obviously turn on his charm, but he did mumble something about kidnapping…” Leeteuk rubbed his neck.
“Excuse me?” Taeyeon looked at him.
“He can’t take her anywhere. He doesn’t have a car. I drove him here, remember?” 
“Alright, fine. What else do you want, oppa? Oh yeah! Oppa! Do you love me?” she asked him as she smiled.
“Of course! I love my Taengoo!” he rubbed her head.
“Then.. does that mean you are going to pay all of this?” she pushed the cart to him.
The cart had a bunch of snacks. Cookies to ice cream to juice. It had everything.
“Uhhhhh…” he sighed.
“Fine. I will pay for it myself,” she pushed the cart and looked for the registers.
“Taengoo! Babe! Please! Of course I will pay!” he pecked her cheek.
“Aww! My Oppa is the best!” she hugged him.
 
“Here we are,” Eunhyuk stood in front of a convenient store.
“Are you going to put me down now, Hyukjae?”
“That’s Hyukjae OPPA for you.”
“You wish.”
“Come on, darling. Let’s have some ramen,” he dragged her into the store.
“What kind do you want?” he looked around the ramen aisle.
“I don’t want any. I’m going home,” she was about to walk out of the store.
“Not so fast, honey. How are you going to get in? I mean, I DO have Taeyeon’s keys,” he waved it, smiled, and winked.
“That’s fine. I’ll just wait until she comes back. Bye bye~”
“I will just call Hyung and tell him to NOT bring her home. I will also tell him to pick me up and take me home. That means you have to wait until tomorrow morning for Taeyeont to get home. Guess you're sleeping ourside today~” he shrugged.
Hyoyeon shot him glare.
“Now come along, Hyoyeonnie. What kind of ramen do you want?” he smiled.
“Did you bring money?” Hyoyeon asked.
"....”
“So, did you bring money?”
“No…”
“Then how are we suppose to pay for these?” Hyoyeon pointed at two drinks and two ramen bowls.
“Don’t worry. I got this. Go prepare the food.”
Eunhyuk walked up to the register and decided to handle the situation with a little help of being the almighty Lee Hyukjae.
“Hi, uhm, so you see that girl over there with the food?” The cashier nodded.
“Yeah, so I apparently forgot to bring money. So is there any way I can pay you back tomorrow?”
“I’m sorry, sir. But I cannot let you do that.”
“Before you do anything, do you have your phone?”
“Yes.”
“Do you have data plan on it?”
“Yes.”
“Why don’t you Google something. ‘Lee Technology Inc. Mr. Lee’s son’ type that.”
The cashier stared at him. Wide-eyed. 
“I am a man of my words. I promise you I will pay back the money tomorrow.”
“Okay, I guess.”
“Don’t worry. As a payback, I will put in a good word for you. I will contact this store’s manager and tell him to give you a raise. So what is your name?”
“Thank you, sir! My name is Song Cha Bum.”
“No. Thank YOU!” he walked back to Hyoyeon.
“All done. Nothing to worry about.”
“What did you do?”
“Secret. I did not threaten him. I just simply told him I will pay him back tomorrow.”
“You can do that?”
“Don’t worry about it. Aigoo, let’s eat some ramen!” he broke the chopsticks apart.
 
After finishing the ramen, Eunhyuk managed to persuade Hyoyeon into walking around the park with him.
“I don’t think it is safe to walk here this late at night,” she looked around her surroundings.
“As long as you’re with me, you are safe.” *Ba-dum ba-dum* Hyoyeon’s heart went. As they walked, Eunhyuk explained what happened that day.
“I only went because umma told me to. I didn’t want Gyuri to be rejected so I just went along.”
“I don’t get it. Why are you explaining this to me? You said you were a playboy, I’m pretty sure girls caught you cheating on them before.”
“Because.”
“Because…”
“You are different.”
“What?”
Eunhyuk stopped his tracks and made Hyoyeon face him.
“I said, you are different.”
*Ba-dum ba-dum* “Wh-what do yo-you m-mean?” she stuttered.
“How cute, you are blushing because of me. Would you believe me if I told you that I found you attractive and you shined the brightest out of the all the girls at the pool party?”
"..."
"In short, it could be love at first sight."
"So what do you say Kim Hyoyeon, let's make it official. Be my girlfriend?"
"But-"
"I know we barely know each other. We will get to know more about each other on the way. So what do you say? Want to give this relationship a start?" he smiled.
 
- - - - -
Hello readers!
short chapter today! i know i barely update. but i try to at least make an update at least once a month. haaah.
i will try to make more updates! (:
yay! 44 subscribers! thanks for reading! 
comments are welcomed~! <33 ^_^