Chapter 10

Online Dating
“What am I suppose to do? Should I barge in or what. Aigoo, worth a shot,” Taeyeon thought.
“Hyoyeon-ah, I really have to pee! Can we go now, please?” she asked.
“You two know each other?” Eunhyuk asked.
“It’s not your business, you don’t need to worry about it. Let’s go Taengoo. I’ll drive,” Hyoyeon went to open the door.
“Wait, Hyoyeon!” Eunhyuk was about to go after her. Gyuri held onto his arm. “Oppa, what are you doing? You can’t leave me, or else I don’t have anyone to drive me home,” she reminded.
“Aish, arraso. I’ll drive you home.”
 
What happened? Something wrong?
Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk oppa met each other while I was with her. The bad part is that, he was with another girl.
WHAT?! How come?! 
I don’t know. I think you should go talk to him. Just in case if there is a misunderstanding. Talk to you later oppa. I need to handle Hyoyeon.
 
~Hyoyeon~
“Sooo, do you want to talk about it?” Taeyeon asked.
“How come you know Hyukjae?” Hyoyeon asked as she kept her eyes on the road.
“Do you need to know EVERYTHING?” 
“Everything.”
“Fiiiine. It all started when Leeteuk and I went on a date and we were talking about how you two were single. Then we thought of an idea!”
“Which was to hook Hyukjae and I up?”
“Yeaaaaah. That’s why I took you to Tiffany’s party! Oppa and I saw you two clicked!”
“What? He was there too? I talked to him? But I only talked to one person! Wait, that was him, huh?”
“Yup!”
“Let’s continue this at home, I should focus driving.”
 
~Hyukjae~
“Oppa, thanks for the ride. I had a good time today!” Gyuri smiled.
 
“No problem, bye!”
Eunhyuk drove away and went to a nearby park to absorb in everything that has happened. “If Hyoyeon knows Taeyeon, and Taeyeon is Hyung’s girlfriend, then Hyung should know what’s going on!” he thought as he took out his phone to call Leeteuk.
“Hello?”
“Hyung, something happened.”
“Of course you would call me.”
“What are you talking about?”
“Do you want to do this face to face or on the phone?”
“Face to face. Where are you right now? I’ll go to you.”
“Home.”
“Arraso, be there in 15 minutes. See you later, Leeteuk hyung.”
 
When the boys hung up, Leeteuk quickly texted Taeyeon.
He is coming over now. I will talk to him. We should just clear up everything and tell them the truth.
I’m doing that right now. But we stopped, we are going to continue when we get home.
 
~Hyoyeon~
The girls got home and Hyoyeon went to fetch some ice cream and spoons, then walked to the couch.
“You. Me. Couch. Girl time.”
“Okaaay. So what else do you want to know? I promise that I will come clean,” Taeyeon sighed.
“Okay, so you are saying that Hyukjae was the one at the party?”
“Yes!”
“Aish, I thought it was just a coincidence when his profile said ‘Lee HYUKjae,’ at Tiffany’s place, he told me he was Hyuk. But how did he find my profile?”
“Well~ Let’s just say that he has a friend who works under CIA. He gave your description and your name HYO and found you! Now isn’t that cute?” Taeyeon smiled.
“Anymore secret encounters that I didn’t know that it was him?”
“Well~ there is one more…” Taeyeon sheepishly giggled.
“Spill Kim Taeyeon.”
“Remember the masquerade party? You danced with him too!”
“We all did, how did I know it was him?”
“According to what Oppa told me, you bumped into him too!”
“I don’t get it, why does this keep happening?”
“It could be fate! You never know! Things happen. Weird things happen when it comes to love you know?”
“Okay… That doesn’t explain how we saw him at the restaurant with another girl though.”
“That. I don’t know what happened. But I think Leeteuk oppa is talking to him about it right now,” Taeyeon pointed.
“You know what, I don’t care. It was just one date and two encounters. Doesn’t matter. I can always go and meet other people!” Hyoyeon wandered off. “I can live without Hyukjae. I’ve only known him for one day,” she thought.
“But he seems to be a good guy! He likes you!”
“If he did, how does that explain what happened today.”
“It could be a misunderstanding. He does like you! If he didn’t, why would he tell Heechul oppa, the one works for CIA about you and track you down, realize that you have an online dating profile and signed up!”
“He could be a creeper or a stalker!”
“Aigoo, how about this. We call it a day and we will see what happen tomorrow!”
“We both have work in the morning too.”
“Okaay,” Hyoyeon got up to put away the ice cream.
“Oh! I call the showers first!”
“DON’T TAKE TOO LONG!”
 
~Hyukjae~
“You are telling me that Hyoyeon and I met wasn’t because of coincidence, but we met because you and your girlfriend set us up?” Eunhyuk blinked.
“Yup! Everything seemed to work out just fine until today. What happened?” Leeteuk asked.
“Umma wanted me to go out with this girl. So I did.”
“YOU COULDN’T JUST SAY NO?!”
“I did! I even told her how I met Hyoyeon and might bring her over one day.”
“Then how come you still went out a date with another girl?!”
“Umma felt bad that she had to cancel it since the date was already arranged and didn’t want her to feel rejected. Since umma already prepared everything, I mind as well just go and think it as a way to meet new people. I didn’t think I’d see Hyoyeon there!” 
“What are you going to do now?”
“I don’t know…”
“Do you actually like her?”
“Well you haven’t heard me talking about girls now, have you?”
“How about this, you know where she lives right?”
“Yeah.”
“Then you should go talk to her!”
“What happens if she doesn’t want to.”
“Leave it all to me.”
“Come on, let’s go to the girls’ place.”
 
~Hyoyeon~
*Ding-Dong*
“Coming! Just a sec!” Hyoyeon ran to the door and peeked through the hole.
“Hi Leeteuk oppa!” Hyoyeon opened the door.
“Hey! Where’s Taengoo?” 
“She’s in the shower. Need anything to drink?” 
“Water’s fine.”
“HYOYEON! I FORGOT TO GET A SHIRT, CAN YOU GO GET ONE FOR ME?!” Taeyeon hollered from the restroom, “NEVERMIND, I’LL GO GET IT MYSELF!”
“Wait! NO! LEETEUK OP-”
“AHHH! OPPA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Taeyeon screamed, all she had was a towel wrapped around her body. She quickly went back into the restroom.
“Sorry Taengoo! I didn’t mean to! I just wanted to clear up some issues!”
“Hyoyeon! Can you get me a shirt?” 
“Yeaaah, hold on!”
“So, what do you want to talk about?” Taeyeon walked out of the restroom and gave Leeteuk a slap on the arm.
“Ow! What’s that for?” he rubbed his arm.
“For not looking away! ert!” she folded her arms.
“Aigoo, how can I do that when my girlfriend is so hot,” he pecked her on the cheek and put his arm around her waist.
“Guys, I’m still here…” Hyoyeon awkwardly mentioned her presence.
“Anyways, about Eunhyuk, everything was a misunderstanding. Don’t worry about it, Hyoyeon. Taeyeon-ah, I feel like going to the market to get some snacks, want to come with me? Your house lacks snacks.”
“But Oppa, I just showered so I am clean, I don’t want to go out!”
Leeteuk gave her a hug and whispered, “Eunhyuk’s downstairs, let them talk alone.”
“Fiiine, let’s go Oppa. Hyoyeon-ah I will be back soon. This butthead is making me go out. Don’t sleep late!” The two left and Hyoyeon is now alone.
“Hmm, I guess I should go shower then,” Hyoyeon went to her room to get her clothes.
 
“Don’t do anything stupid, okay?” Taeyeon handed Eunhyuk the keys.
“Thanks Taeyeon, you’re the best! No wonder Hyung loves you!”
“Of course I am, come on. Hyoyeon is aging by the second now. Remember where we live?!”
“Yupp! Bye!” Eunhyuk waved and ran to the apartment.
“So where do go now?” Leeteuk asked.
“Oppa, I thought you said you will take me to the market.”
“Alright then, let’s go!”
 
Eunhyuk finally found the apartment and put in the key to open the door. He walked in, “Hyoyeon? Are you home?” There was no answer. He only heard the water running, “She must be in the shower I guess. I’ll just sit and wait here,” he went to sit on the couch. 15 minutes went by and the water stopped running. A while after, the door unlocked and the door opened. Since the couch faces the bathroom, the first thing Hyoyeon saw was Eunhuyk.
“Hyukjae? How in the world did you get in here?” she stood there.
“Oh, you know, just sitting here, waiting for you,” he winked at her.
“I am going to kill Taeyeon for this,” Hyoyeon thought.
“Got to thank Taeyeon for this. Hyoyeon looks even more prettier without makeup,” he thought.