Chapter 22

Online Dating

“Junho-shi, we are done with this project right?” Hyoyeon asked. Five days has passed since Hyoyeon made up with Eunhyuk. They have ben spending their free time together.

“I believe so. Why? You want to hang out with your boyfriend again?” Junho teased. Hyoyeon has told Junho that whenever they are done with work, Hyoyeon would be spending time with Eunhyuk.

“Heh, yeah. About him, since we are done and we are going back home soon. Is it okay if I ride the plane, or rather sit next to my boyfriend instead?” Hyoyeon shyly asked.

“Of course! I don’t mind at all,” Junho smiled.

“Thanks Junho-shi. I will go tell Seohyun,” Hyoyeon got up.

“Unnie! How can you abandon me like this?” Seohyun whined.

“Please? I want to be with Hyukjae,” Hyoyeon put her hands together and begged.

“You know I am awkward with guys. Especially if he is my boss!” Seohyun ranted.

“Just this once! I will treat you a meal and find you a nice man!” Hyoyeon hugged Seohyun.

“Fiiiine,” Seohyun sighed.

“I love you! I will tell Hyukjae to find you a nice man!” Hyoyeon shook her hands and ran out of the hotel room to find Eunhyuk.

“Oppa!” Hyoyeon jumped into Eunhyuk’s hotel room, or “they’re” hotel room.

“Yes?” Eunhyuk was looking at his documents and contracts for his work.

“Junho-shi said I can ride with you when we go back?”

“When are we getting back anyways?” Eunhyuk leaned against Hyoyeon’s shoulders and went to hold her hands.

“Probably tomorrow or the next day. Soon.”

 

~One week later~

11:30 AM

*Ding-dong*

Hyoyeon went to open the door, “Happy new years eve!” Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Sunny happily said.

“What are you guys doing here? Don’t you need to spend time with your family? I’m leaving to visit my parents in an hour or two,” Hyoyeon asked as she cooked some dishes for her family.

“We will, but we decided to visit you first!” Tiffany secretly picked out a slice kimchi.

“Yah! Those are for her parents,” Sunny slapped Tiffany’s hand. Still, Tiffany managed to sneak another slice and ate it.

“So Eunhyuk oppa and you are okay then right?” Taeyeon asked.

“Better than ever. It was all just a misunderstanding,” Hyoyeon smiled at the girls.

“Are you spending time with your boyfriends?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’m not sure yet since we have families to bond with,” Tiffany answered and Sunny agreed.

“Me too. Did you guys eat yet? I made a lot of food,” Hyoyeon packing dishes into plastic containers.

“Yes, but Hyoyeon’s food are the best! Do you two want some?!” Tiffany hopped off to grab herself a bowl.

 

~Eunhyuk~

12:00 PM

“What are you doing tonight, son? Are you going to spend time with Hyoyeon?” Eunhyuk’s father asked.

“I’m not sure since I want her to spend time with her family first.”

“She’s a keeper, huh?” Eunhyuk’s older sister teased.

“I am going to keep her forever,” Eunhyuk smiled.

“Invite her over some time, I haven’t seen her since the Gyuri incident,” Eunhyuk’s mother said.

“I’ll think about that. What are we doing tonight? Anything special?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Since you two are adults, you probably have some dating to do. Aigoo, bring your partners over. I want to spend time with them. I guess there’s not much to do. Just a regular day. I’m tired of seeing your same faces,” Eunhyuk’s father joked.

“Awwww, I see how it is. I’ll just go call oppa later. Hmph!” Sora joked along.

“I will just hang out with Leeteuk hyung.”

“Your hyung has a wife now. Don’t bother him too much!” Eunhyuk’s mother said.

“I’ll just look for Hyoyeon,” Eunhyuk jogged up to his room.

 

~2:17 PM~

Hyo~ what are you doing right now? I miss you. ):

I’m at my parents’ house. I’m visiting right now.

Come hang out with me! After visiting your parents though. I want you to spend time with them. (:

Alright. I’ll go home in another 30 minutes. What are we doing tonight?

Let’s go have dinner! OH! Happy new years eve!

<3 merry new years eve, oppa. See you tonight!

iloveyou<3

iloveyoutoooppa<33 oh yeah, what time are you picking me up?

Hmm, just text me when you get home!

Okay~ ^-^

 

~3:30~

When Hyoyeon arrived to her house, she gave Eunhyuk a call.

Hyoyeooon~

Oppa! I’m home now!

Okay, I’ll come over right now!

Haha, kay. See you later honey!

 

15 minutes passed by, and the doorbell rung.

“Hey Hyukjae,” Hyoyeon hugged him.

“I want something here,” he pointed to his lips.

“Aigoo, you’re so childish,” Hyoyeon gave him a peck.

“What do you want to do tonight?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Uhm, since I made a lot of food today, how about I just cook tonight?” Hyoyeon suggested.

“Lovely~ can i sleep over tonight?” Eunhyuk twirled a few strands of Hyoyeon’s hair.

“Yeah. Oppa, let’s play some games! I recently bought a XBOX. Let’s play Dance Central!” Hyoyeon got off the couch to set up the game console.

“I am going to beat you!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“No, I am! I’m the dancing queen!” Hyoyeon performed a spin.

“MY dancing queen and I’m YOUR dancing king,” he blew a kiss to Hyoyeon.

“Loser cleans the table and wash the dishes?” Hyoyeon smiled.

“You’re on!”

The couple played for a few hours. As they played, one pushed one another to cause the other to lose. Childish cheating ways. Nothing was on their mind except having fun. They loved being in each other presence. Love was in the air~

 

~7:39 PM~

“Okay okay! I lose! I’m so tired!” Eunhyuk plopped himself onto the couch.

“Yay! Oppa has to do the dishes now,” she hugged him.

“Let’s take a break, and we’ll go make dinner.”

 

~8:15 PM~

“I can’t believe we fell asleep,” Hyoyeon rubbed her eyes.

“We did dance really hard,” Eunhyuk yawned.

“If you didn’t snore really loud, I wouldn’t have woken up,” Hyoyeon stood up, “Oppa, let’s go warm up some food,” Hyoyeon dragged Eunhyuk arm. He was stronger, with a hard tug, he got Hyoyeon onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her.

“Oppa, we need to make dinner and catch the fireworks later!”

“Give me a kiss,” he smiled.

“Aigoo, you always do this! One day, I will stop giving you kisses as a reve-” she was cut off. Eunhyuk went in for the kiss.

 

~9:00 PM~

“Am I a good chef or what?” Eunhyuk settled the dishes onto the table.

“You mean I’M the good chef,” Hyoyeon put the utensils on the table.

As they ate, they talked about several topics, “You do realize that I purposely let you win, right?” Eunhyuk took ate a spoon of rice.

“Nah, you just don’t to admit that you lost to your girlfriend,” Hyoyeon stuck her tongue out.

“No, no, no. I LET you win!” Eunhyuk pointed his spoon at her.

“Yeah yeah yeah, either way, you have to wash the dishes. HAHA!” Hyoyeon quickly got up her seat and flicked Eunhyuk’s forehead.

Fortunately, they were already full, after flicking Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon ran away. Her living room wasn’t so big, making it easier for Eunhyuk to catch her.

“Yah! Come here!” Eunhyuk chased Hyoyeon. The two were on opposite sides.

“Come and catch me!” Hyoyeon ran to the kitchen. A few seconds, Eunhyuk caught her. Swept her off her feet and carried her back to the table. “Come on, love. Let’s clean the dishes together.”

“Oppa, you’re suppose to clean this all by yourself!”

“I’m slow at washing dishes. By the time I finish, we probably missed the fireworks!”

“Fine fine fine. I will clean the table and you wash the dishes.”

“Saranghae, Hyoyeon-ah!” Eunhyuk pecked Hyoyeon’s cheek.

 

~11:30 PM~

Eunhyuk wasn’t kidding when he said he was slow at washing dishes. He was so slow that he washed the dishes and Hyoyeon dried the dishes. After that chore was over, it was already 10:45. Out of reluctance, Eunhyuk watched an episode of Full House. “This drama is so long ago, why do you still watch it?” Eunhyuk lazily asked.

“Because Rain oppa is good looking and the storyline is good!”

“But I’m more better looking, right?”

“Suuuuuuuure.”

“What’s that suppose to mean?!”

“You’re better looking than Rain oppa?”

“Pfft. How many minutes do we have left? We’re going to miss the fireworks. I’m pretty sure they are already airing the people waiting for the fireworks!”

“Okay, okay, ten more minutes left. Geez oppa, you’re such a girl,” Hyoyeon shushed him.

“I’d be a hot girl~”

 

~11:53 PM~

“YOU SAID TEN MORE MINUTES HYOYEON! The episode didn’t end after 5,000 minutes!” Eunhyuk gasped.

“Aigoo. Stop being such a girl. It’s only been 23 minutes. Besides, all I have to do is change the channel. There, you see?! We have five minutes left before the fireworks,”

“I will cry, babe. I will cry!”

“Cry me a river why don’t you,” Hyoyeon paying no attention to dramatic Eunhyuk.

“Hyoyeon!”

“What? We have 2 more minutes left.”

“Hyoyeon~”

“Stop it. I’m trying to watch TV.”

“Hyo hyo~”

“Ew! That sounds so ugly,” Hyoyeon still not taking her eyes off the TV.

 

~1 minute later~

“Oppa! Countdown!” Hyoyeon patted Eunhyuk’s lap.

“5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy new years, oppa!” Hyoyeon clapped. “The fireworks are so pretty!”

“Hyo hyo!”

“What?” she finally turned to look at him.

Eunhyuk surprised her with a kiss. A passionate kiss. He leaned his forehead against hers, “I love you, Kim Hyoyeon.”

“I love you too, Lee Hyukjae.”

- - - - -

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

aaaand merry late christmas? haha.

i'll try to update more often!

yay! 64 subscribers! thanks for subscribing!

comments are welcomed~ ^_^

have an awesomesauce day/night! <33