Chapter 16

Online Dating
~5 months later, Sunday~
“I think I am ready,” Leeteuk said.
“For what?” Eunhyuk asked. The two are eating lunch at one of their usual restaurant.
“I am going to propose to Taeyeon tomorrow. It’s also our 4 year anniversary.”
“You are ready to be committed then?”
“Yeah, pretty much. I love her a lot. She’s the one for me.”
“So what do you plan on doing? You’re not going to be classical on her right? You should make it unexpected. A plan that she thinks that wouldn’t hint her that you are going to propose to her.”
“I was going to go with giving her secret notes and have her go to places then in one exact spot, I’d ask her. But now that you mention it, it’s going to be obvious.”
“Want to ask Hyoyeon for help? The three of us can come up with a plan. We can also can Tiffany, Siwon, Sunny, and Sungmin. We can also call Heechul hyung if we need to.”
“Cool, let me text them right now. Hopefully they will reply.”
“Hyung.”
“Do you realize that you are doing this last minute…”
“Well, I did have a plan. But, I guess we can make something that’s even more special. Besides, we have a whole day to do this. We are going to make this perfect.”
 
Luckily, everyone replied and said they were available. They all met at Eunhyuk’s house.
“So! I’m sorry to contact all of you last minute. But tomorrow is our anniversary. I want to propose to her. But I want to make it more special. So any ideas?”
“Take her to an open area, we will appear out of no where and put up signs, saying ‘Will you marry me?’ Does that sound cool?” Siwon suggested.
“Or, we can hire someone to write ‘Kim Taeyeon, will you marry me’ in the sky!” Sungmin said.
“Nah, Siwon’s is too casual and yours is too public, Sungmin. Sorry,” Leeteuk rejected.
“Ask the girls. What is Taeyeon into?” Eunhyuk asked.
“This is different though. We are talking about a proposal,” Hyoyeon said.
“She’s right. The best we can do now is suggest ideas and help out,” Tiffany agreed.
“How about this, we will have Leeteuk ask her out for dinner today. Then when Leeteuk text her the next day and say ‘We have to talk.’ But when he calls her, Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon will be by her side. The girls would put negative thoughts in her. Saying how Leeteuk sounds serious. Ask her if she thinks he is breaking up with her. Let her be the insecure the whole day. Finally, it’s dinner, Leeteuk won’t be speaking a lot during dinner which would make her even anxious. Then! We will have a waiter hand her a special plate. She opens it, and tada!” Heechul said with a straight face.
“Of course, the almighty Kim Heechul always has the better plan,” Eunhyuk smiled.
“But I want to be there to see it!” Tiffany pouted.
“Me too!” Hyoyeon and Sunny shouted.
“Well, we can wear disguises so Taeyeon won’t recognize us,” Siwon suggested.
“Great! A plan is settled then! We will be going to the restaurant that we went to on our first date. You guys knows where’s that at right?” Leeteuk asked.
“Yup!” 
“Awesome. Let me call Taeyeon now,” he took out his phone.
 
Oppa!
Taeyeon, tomorrow is our anniversary! Let’s go to the restaurant we had our first date at for dinner.
That’s great. 4 years of being together!
Yeah. Time sure goes by fast. 
Sure does. So I’ll see you tomorrow, oppa?
Mhmm. Bye, love you.
Love you too, oppa!
 
“First step, complete. Thanks for the help guys,” Leeteuk smiled.
“No problem.”
 
~The next day~
“I am excited to see Oppa tonight. It’s our 4 year anniversary!” Taeyeon exclaimed.
“Make it more special. Let’s go shopping! Let’s bring Tiffany and Sunny with us,” Hyoyeon suggested.
“Okay,” Taeyeon smiled.
 
The four girls arrived at the mall. Hyoyeon quickly texted Leeteuk that they are all together at the mall. 
The girls went to many shops. Looking around for pretty dresses. Taeyeon phone vibrated.
 
We have to talk…
 
Taeyeon stopped walking, the girls knew what was happening. Taeyeon just stood there staring at her phone, trying to decode what Leeteuk meant.
“What’s wrong, Taengoo?”
“Nothing. It’s just Oppa sent me a weird text,” her brows furrowed.
“May we see it?” Sunny asked.
“What do you think he means by this?” Taeyeon asked.
The three girls looked at each other, giving each other 'sad' looks.
“What? Is there something I don’t know?” Taeyeon questioned.
“It’s just… nothing. It’s your 4 year anniversary. We don’t want to put bad thoughts in your head,” Tiffany ‘sadly’ smiled.
“No, tell me. I can handle it.”
“Okay. We don’t want to ruin your day. Since you asked, we will tell you. First, let’s go to somewhere we can sit and talk,” Hyoyeon said.
“Guess that’s the food court.”
 
The four girls settled down around a table. Hyoyeon went to buy some drinks. On her way back, she took out her phone to text Eunhyuk.
 
The plan is working so far. Taeyeon seems to be upset right now. I feel bad for her…
Don’t worry! It will be all better by tonight! ^^
Okay, I have to go now~ (:
 
“Tell me. What are you girls thinking about?”
“Taeyeon, don’t all break ups start with ‘We have to talk’?” Sunny explained.
“Are you trying to say that Oppa wants to break up with me? On our 4 year anniversary?” Taeyeon crossed her arms. “Impossible. He loves me very much. He won’t do that to me.”
“Feelings change, Taengoo. It may take time to develop, but it is easily taken away,” Tiffany concluded.
“You guys are wrong. I will call him right now!”
 
Hello?
Oppa! What are you doing right now?
Huh? Oh nothing. Hey, I’m quite busy right now. I’ll see you tonight okay?
But, you always talk to me when you are busy.
Look, I’m not in the mood right now. I need to do something right now. Bye.
 
“I… I can’t believe. Oppa never hangs up on me. Even though he is very busy, he would put me on speaker so he can talk to me as he work…” Taeyeon’s eyes started to get teary.
“Oh, Taengoo,” the girls stood up to hug her. The three looked at each other and smiled and tried to giggles as little as possible. “It’s working!” Sunny whispered.
“How about this, you dress your best tonight. Try to make as much conversations as possible,” Tiffany had an idea in mind.
“That might work!” Sunny smiled.
 
~Dinner~
The three couples were at different corners. Taeyeon and Leeteuk’s table were in the center. 
Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon to the right. Tiffany and Siwon to the left. Sunny and Sungmin diagonally across. Heechul diagonally behind Taeyeon.
“Oppa, what did you do today?” Taeyeon smiled.
“Oh. You know, the regular stuff,” Leeteuk played with his food.
“Happy 4 year anniversary!” she clapped.
“Yeah, same goes to you,” he checked his phone for messages.
“I-it really is true…” 
Afraid that Taeyeon would start crying, Leeteuk made a hand signal that only the gang would know. Heechul quickly signaled the waiter to get in action.
“A dish for Ms. Kim,” the waiter smiled. The plate was covered.
“Sorry, we didn’t order anything extra,” Taeyeon wiped a tear.
“Oh, this is special,” the waiter lifted up the cover. It revealed a beautiful bouquet of roses. Leeteuk got out of his seat and knelt down on knee. Catching Taeyeon by surprise.
“Oppa, what is this?” Taeyeon couldn’t help but smile. The attention was on them.
“Babe, I’m sorry if I was a jerk today. It was the only way to do it so you wouldn’t be suspicious. I want you to know that you really make me feel special. You make me feel like I can do everything as long as I’m with you. Also, you make me very happy. And I would love to spend the rest of my life with you. Kim Taeyeon, will you marry me?” Leeteuk smiled. He brought a beautiful ring.
“A thousand times yes!” Taeyeon teared up. The whole restaurant cheered. The group came out and gave their congratulatory. 
“KISS! KISS! KISS!” the restaurant cheered. Of course, they did. A memorable kiss the two shared.
“Where did you guys come from?” Taeyeon asked. The crowd died down.
“We were here the whole time. Just away from your sight.” Hyoyeon happily said.
“Today is such a memorable day,” Tiffany clapped.
“Of course it is!” Heechul butted in. 
 
- - - - -
Yay! 50 subscribers! 
Thanks for subscribing! it really motivates me to try to update faster.
Taeyeon and Leeteuk are finally engaged! 
I was reading my past chapters and realized i have a lot of typos. 
so if you readers read anything that doesnt sound right, feel free to say it! (:
Have an awesome day/night! <3333 ^-^