Chapter 24

Online Dating

After the couple talked to Subin, they went to their car. “So what do you want to do with her?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Nothing. She admitted that the baby isn’t mine. She’s in the past now,” Eunhyuk started the car engine. “Do you need to talk to Heechul oppa about this?”

“No, it’s fine. Everything’s good, Hyoyeon-ah,” his hand ruffled her hair.

“What do you want to do now then?”

“Hmm, let’s go home.”

 

~Few days later~

“Everything cool then?” Heechul asked. Eunhyuk went over Heechul’s house to tell him what happened and to hangout.

“Yup! It’s all good, bro. Hey, by the way, is it too early to propose to Hyoyeon when we haven’t been together for 2 years yet?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Do you think she’s the one?”

“Yeah. She’s everything to me,” he smiled.

“Then what the hell? Do it,” Heechul advised.

“Yeah? Cool, I’ll call everyone up to make a plan then,” he stood up.

“Where you going?”

“To my soon to be wife,” he waved.

“Jerk! Come over for 30 minutes and leave after I give you advice!” Heechul hollered.

“Hyung! You know I love you!”

 

“Baaaaabe! I’m bored,” Eunhyuk laid on the couch.

“Not my problem,” Hyoyeon typing on the laptop.

“Want to play a game?” he sat up.

“I’m working, Hyukjae,” she slapped his arm.

“Have you deactivate your online dating account?” Eunhyuk leaned on her shoulder.

“No, why?”

“I bet I have more requests than you do,” he winked.

“You serious? Nah, oppa. I’m going to have more requests than you!” Hyoyeon quickly typing the website.

“Girl, I’m freaking hot. The ladies love me,” he wiggled his brows.

“I’m hot too! Ha! 24 friend requests! Beat that!” Hyoyeon punched him.

“Ow! I bet I’ll have more than that,” Eunhyuk rubbed his arm. “What are you doing?” when he realized that Hyoyeon was looking at her requests.

“Wow, this guy is a 8. His name is Yoon Doojoon. He has single eyelids. Just what I like!” she clicked his name.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop. I have single eyelids too. You are mine. I am not giving you up,” he quickly took the laptop and moved to the other side. He signed out Hyoyeon’s account and logged in himself.

“Loser cooks and cleans later!” Hyoyeon shouted.

“That’s gonna be you!” Eunhyuk looked at his friend requests. He went silent. “What?” Hyoyeon scooted to him and looked at the screen.

“HA. HA. HA.You’re going to cook and clean, oppa! I told you I would have more than you! You only have 19 while I have 24! You know what that means?” she sat beside him.

“What?”

“I’m hotter than you. Now go cook. I”m starving!”

“Yes, you’re right. You are hot. But guess what?” Eunhyuk stared at her.

“What?”

“You’re mine. Only mine. You belong to me and no one else,” Eunhyuk leaned to kiss her.

 

“Sup brah, why you call everyone?” Leeteuk asked.

“Where’s Hyoyeon?” Sunned chimed in.

“Everyone is here except her. Why?” Taeyeon asked.

“This man wants to propose and needs a plan,” Heechul answered.

“Is it too soon?” he worried.

“Nope, not at all!” Tiffany clapped.

“So do you have anything planned yet?” Siwon wondered.

“Nooooo?” Eunhyuk cheekily smiled. “I have no idea. But I want to have everyone I care about there. Her family and mines.”

“She’s smart. She might figure it out if we do something really bam,” Tiffany stated.

“Take her to a theme park or somewhere really open,” Sungmin suggested.

“And?” the group asked.

“We’ll just come up one by one. For example, you two go somewhere very public and suddenly bumped into Sunny and I. Suggests that we hang out together, and then we move to a different location and we bump into Taeyeon and Leeteuk hyung. Ya know what I mean?” Sungmin asked.

“Then we shouldn’t go to too public. Go out super early. Seeing us together in one day is a lot. We are a big group,” Heechul said.

“Hmm, so suggest going to breakfast somewhere. Then, you go to the mall,” Tiffany thought.

“Then where do we go?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Aigoo, you clueless monkey!” Taeyeon lightly hit his head. “After the mall, take her out for lunch. Aaaaand I have no where’s the next place can be.”

“Oh! When do you want to propose to her? You should do it in two weeks or so. Because there’s going to be a carnival. And when you go there, you can meet two couples instead of one!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Let me write this out,” Eunhyuk searched for pen and paper.

 

Breakfast - Heechul hyung

Mall - Noona and parents

Lunch - Sunny and Sungmin

Carnival - Tiffany and Siwon & Taeyeon and Leeteuk hyung

 

“Does that mean we’ll spend the whole time at the carnival and go to dinner or go to some other place after carnival. We’re still mixing Hyoyeon’s parents,” he stared at the list.

“Oh! And then you guys can secretly go sit somewhere far from us when we go out to eat. We shall go to some fancy restaurant that has a dance floor. Everyone comes out one by one and that’s when Hyoyeon will become suspicious. And then, she will ask me what’s going on and ta-da~ I propose!” Eunhyuk proudly said.

“Smart, but we are still missing her parents,” Heechul reminded.

“Oh! After the carnival, you will have to go home and get washed up for the fancy dinner anyways. So at the mall, buy yourself a whole new suit and buy her some beautiful dress!” Tiffany smiled.

“How about before going home, say you need something from the market and you bump into her parents!” Sunny suggested.

“Sounds like a plan!” Eunhyuk wrote down more notes.

 

Market - Babe’s parents

Dinner - Everyone

 

“Alright, now we just need to do the timing.”

 

8 AM Breakfast - Heechul hyung

 

“Hyung, you really need to get yourself a girlfriend. You’re the forever alone person,” Eunhyuk joked.

“Oh shut up,” Heechul rolled his eyes.

 

9 AM Mall - Noona and parents

11:00 AM Lunch

 

“It’s too early to have lunch. We need to switch carnival and lunch around,” Taeyeon looked at the paper.

 

11:00 AM Carnival - Tiffany and Siwon & Taeyeon and Leeteuk hyung

2:30-3 PM Lunch - Sunny and Sungmin

4-4:30 PM Market - Babe’s parents

5:30-6 PM Hyoyeon’s place

8 PM Dinner - Everyone

 

“Alright, looks like everything’s planned. Exactly 2 weeks from now, she will be forever mine.”

 

~2 weeks later; 7:15 AM~

*ding-dong*

“Aish, who comes here so early,” Hyoyeon covered herself with her blanket. “If I ignore it, the person would think I am not home and leave,” she closed her eyes.

*ding-dong* *ding-dong* *ding-dong*

“Oh my freaking god! I’M COMING!” Hyoyeon shouted.

When she opened the door, “Hey sweetheart,” Eunhyuk handed her a bouquet of flowers.

“Oppa, it’s like 7 in the morning. I want to sleep. Let’s sleep oppa,” Hyoyeon dragging him to her room.

“You caaaaaaan’t! We got a whole day ahead of us. I have everything planned out!” Eunhyuk trying to get her out of bed.

“Oppa, I’m sleepy. We’ll go out later!” Hyoyeon snuggled against his chest.

“No matter how much I enjoy you being so close to me. I can’t. I planned everything out so we have do it according to plan,” Eunhyuk stood up and carried her bridal style. He carried her into the bathroom, put her down and put the toilet lid down and had her sit down.

“It’s either you brush your teeth yourself or I do it for you!” Eunhyuk putting on toothpaste on her toothbrush and handed it to her.

“You’re so silly, oppa.”

 

~7:45 AM~

“I’m ready! So what are we doing today?” Hyoyeon asked.

“It’s a surprise. Come on, let’s go get breakfast, babe,” he put on his shoes.

 

- - - - -

Proposal coming soon~ ^^

Readers! I have written a taeteuk oneshot!

Check it out! The Confession

Tell me what you think about it! OH! if you want a sequel to it, can you comment on under the oneshot or here or on my wall, haha!

I'll try to get the next chapter this month!

Enjoy your day/night! <33

Thanks for reading!

YAY FOR 73 SUBSCRIBERS!! <3