Chapter 4

Online Dating

 

“I saw her leave?” 
“Damn it, I’ll see you soon,” he ran out the gate to look for Hyoyeon.
 
The girls went into the car and Taeyeon quickly took out her towel to help dry Hyoyeon.
“How are you feeling?”
“Pathetic.”
“Why? You seemed to enjoyed your time before it happened.”
“Shut up. If I knew he was such a player, I wouldn’t have talked to him," Hyoyeon crossed her arms.
“Come on, let’s get us home," Taeyeon smiled.
 
Eunhyuk walked back into the party looking gloomy. Leeteuk was sitting there talking to Siwon as they drank their drinks when they saw Eunhyuk.
“Found her yet?” Leeteuk purposely teased.
“Shut up, hyung.”
“What’s wrong?” Siwon asked.
“He lost his Cinderella. Too bad she didn’t leave anything behind,” Leeteuk joked.
“Oh yeah? Bummer. Need help? I have connections to the CIA force. As long as you have details of the girl, I might be able to find her,” Siwon tried to help out.
“REALLY?!” Eunhyuk yelled out excitedly.
“Don’t mind him, Siwon-ah. I bet you he’s going to play around with her. She’s just like any other girl,” Leeteuk tested him.
“She’s not just any girl! Siwon-shi, can you help me out?” he pleaded.
“Well, since you look desperate, I’ll help you. Give me your phone, I will put in my number for you.”
“Thanks!”
 
~Night time~
“Hyoyeon, I am going to sleep. I’m tired,” Taeyeon yawned. “Good night.”
“Nights. I should go sleep too,” Hyoyeon went into her room.
Hyoyeon went to bed. She tossed and turned, she couldn’t fall asleep. She kept on thinking of Eunhyuk. After 2 hours in bed, being wide awake, she decided to go have a drink of water.
 
“Can’t sleep?” Taeyeon went to the kitchen.
“Nooo. You?”
“I can. I just needed to pee. I was about to go in my room, but I saw the kitchen light on. What’s wrong? You miss Prince Charming?” Taeyeon teased.
“I don’t know. I just can’t sleep right now.”
“Why don’t you just listen to music as you lie in bed? I am going to go sleep now. Good night,” Taeyeon walked back to her room.
 
Oppa! How is Eunhyuk oppa doing?
He seemed pretty bummed out when he knew your friend left.
Hyoyeon can’t sleep right now. Probably thinking of Eunhyuk oppa.
Should we do the secret weapon?
I think so. I will make it for her. You take care of Eunhyuk oppa.
Okay. Good night babe. <3
Nights oppa. ^^
 
~Noon~
“Hello? Siwon? This is Eunhyuk,” he said.
“Ah yes, Eunhyuk hyung. Is this about the girl?”
“Yes, I am wondering if we can do it today?”
“Oh, of course. Come to my house and I will drive us to my friend’s house.”
“Okay, I will be there soon.”
 
~Siwon’s friend’s place~
*Ding-Dong*
“Aish, who comes here at this time,” a man said. He opened the door.
“Oh, Siwon-ah, it’s just you. What brings you here?” He walked to sit down at the couch.
“Hyung! I met a new hyung! Eunhyuk hyung, this is Heechul hyung. He works in the CIA,” Siwon introduced.
“Hello, I am Heechul. Nice to meet you. So what brings you here?” 
“I am looking for a lady,” Eunhyuk answered.
“Oh. Is she lost, or what?” Heechul asked.
“Uhhhh…” 
“Okay, never mind then. Follow me.” The two men followed Heechul. They went to the basement. The basement was filled with computers and technology.
“Wow hyung, who knew your basement looks like this,” Siwon said.
“Dude, I work in the CIA. I’m currently undercover so I have to have these. So Eunhyuk-ah, well, is it okay for me to speak informally?” Heechul smiled.
“Ah, yes hyung. Of course.”
“Great! So tell me, what is her name?” Heechul sat down at a computer.
“Uhhh.. I only know that it’s ‘Hyo.’ Haahh..” Eunhyuk awkwardly rubbed his neck.
“Well, do you know how she looks like?” Heechul typed in ‘Hyo’ into the computer.
“I know that her hair is brown.”
“Anything else?”
“She has brown eyes, she seems to be more than 5 feet tall.”
“Uh-huh,” he typed in the details and pressed enter.
“Alright, this is all I can get with the details provided. Knock yourself out,” Heechul got up his seat to let Eunhyuk sit down.
“Siwon-ah, come on. Let’s play Starcraft,” Heechul went to the other side and two laptops.
“I FOUND HER! I FOUND HER!” Eunhyuk exclaimed. The two got up and went to Eunhyuk to look at the computer screen.
“Wow, she’s pretty,” Siwon and Heechul complimented.
“Jot down the information you need!” Heechul rushed.
“Okay. Hyung, may I borrow a piece of paper and pen?”
“Here.”
“Tell me what to write down,” Eunhyuk got ready.
“Full name, Kim Hyoyeon,” Siwon said.
“Works at Demo. Co.” Heechul replied.
“That! Is her address,” Siwon pointed to it.
“She has an online dating account!” Heechul exclaimed.
“WHAT?! Tell me the website!” Eunhyuk stared at the screen.
“The dating website is…. findlove.com”
“Alright, I guess that means I have to make an account then!” Eunhyuk happily said.
“Damn man, are you a stalker or what,” Heechul teased his new found dongsaeng.
“Nuh-uh! Hyung, may I borrow your laptop?” Eunhyuk cheekily asked.
 
- - - - - 
Sorryyyy~ ): i havent been updating.
i hope this chapter makes it up! 
hehe. enjoy! 
comments are welcomed! (: