The Last Promise

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Seven – The Last Promise

“What kind of movie you want to watch, Yoona-ssi?” Luhan questioned her as they reached the cinema on the third floor in the shopping complex.

Yoona’s pair of eyes stucked at the movie posters shown which mostly the newly-released ones above the ticket counters. Truthfully, she couldn’t choose which movie to watch as those movies were all worth to watch. “Uhm, I don’t know, Luhan-ssi. Every movies seem to be pretty much interesting.”

“Then, how about ‘Wolf Boy’?” Luhan suggested, pointing his finger at the movie which starred by the Hallyu rising actor, Song Joongki and his adorable, petite co-star, Park Boyoung. The movie was a huge hit upon it's release and people kept talking amongst themselves that the movie was a quite decent one to watch.

“I don’t think we can watch that movie, Luhan-ssi.” Yoona’s eyes trailed at the a quite number of people who were all queuing up the line to watch ‘Wolf Boy’. The movie was quite interesting so lots of people went to the cinema just to watch the successful movie.

“Errr, yeah, you’re right.” Luhan nodded, agreeing to Yoona’s opinion. “So, what movie should we watch?”

Yoona shook her head, clueless. “I’ve got no idea, Luhan-ssi.”

Luhan took a gaze again at the movie posters again to consider which movie to watch as his wife didn’t know what movie for them to watch. Then, he caught a glimpse at the international movie which sticked right on the center of them. How came he didn’t even know that ultra popular movie had been released two weeks ago, though he was an avid fan of all of it’s movies series as well as it’s novel series. It’s probably because he had been ultra busy for this past two weeks.

“By any chance, do you like ‘Twilight’?”

“Why?” Yoona questioned him back, frowning slightly. “Has the last part of movie been released?”

“Oh yes, apparently.” Luhan beamed.

Yoona let out an amusing laugh. “Oh god, how come I don’t even know ‘Twilight : Breaking Dawn Part 2’ has been released! I thought it’s going the movie is going to release next month!”

“Me too.” Luhan laughed as well.

“So, are we going to watch ‘Twilight’?” Her eyes shone in excitement, explicitly shown that she was much giddy about ‘Twilight’. She had been an avid fan of ‘Twilight’ the moment she watched it’s first movie. Edward Cullen and Bella Swan were such a super sweet couple.

“Okay, let’s watch ‘Twilight’!” he said with a wide grin tugged on his lips and promptly grabbed Yoona’s hand to the ticket counter.

***

Yoona followed Luhan behind towards their seats. They entered the movie hall five minutes before the movie started. A big bucket of popcorns and colas were brought along them.

“Yoona-ssi, you sit here.” Luhan realized that the person sat beside Yoona was apparently a handsome guy who kept staring at Yoona for multiple times after they had sat down their seat. He didn’t want the guy to keep staring at his completely oblivious wife. It would make him uneasy and somewhat jealous. He would rather take Yoona seat at his current seat to avoid the guy to keep staring at her.

Yoona seemed clueless but she followed Luhan’s command without even bothering to bombard him with questions. “All right then.”

Luhan let out a sigh of relief after done changing the seats. Yoona now sat beside him and the person next to her was a married lady. He felt utterly relieved considering the fact that the guy would stop his intention towards his wife. Well, not the only guy would do the same to Yoona, maybe the other guys would do the same thing. Yoona was too pretty at that night. Everyone would stare at her in awe. He just wanted himself to be the person who could stare at Yoona at that night.

“Yoona-ssi,” he subtly called her name.

“Yes?” She asked, turning her face at Luhan.

“I forgot to say this,” he said and smile meaningfully. “You look pretty today. I mean really, really pretty!”

Impulsively, Yoona’s face blushed crimson upon his compliment. Yoona could see his wide smile even though it was quite dark in there. “T-thank you, Luhan-ssi.” She grabbed her cola and took a small sip to cover in sheepishness.

“You’re welcome.” He kept glancing at Yoona and practically ignored the commercial advertisement on the screen before the movie started.

Yoona’s face blushed even more harder when Luhan kept glancing at her but she tried to be normal. Luhan had never been like that before. He had complimented her before, but it seemed tonight was pretty much different. The feeling was just so different. In short, Luhan changed a bit. Changing to the way she wanted.

The movie started within a minute and two of them were getting immersed with the movie. Occasionally, Luhan offered popcorns to her and his wife take them with a smile crept on her crimson lips.

“Yoona-ssi,” he whispered at her ear vividly when the movie had been playing half.

“What’s the matter, Luhan-ssi?”

“Why don’t you just rest your head on my shoulder? It’ll make you kind of comfortable,though,” he offered sincerely.

“Uhm, it’s okay. I’m practically fine.” She was dead embarrassed to rest her head on his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter