Love Light

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty – Love Light

Yoona blinked her eyes several times before getting them opened thoroughly. The morning sunshine struck through the window pane so vigorously that it rendered her wide awake.

Completely flabbergasted of her current state in which it turned out she was only covered by the thick blanket and she didn’t wear any clothes at all, she cringed in immense embarrassment. Her first night with Luhan that happened last night, all of a sudden replayed vividly in her mind. Every aggressive yet subtle touch of him towards her felt as if she was in heaven. She could not help but grin in bliss. Indeed, they had been a real married couple since last night. She felt at ease now. If Luhan wouldn’t have confessed his true feelings towards her last night, they wouldn’t have been like this today.

Glancing next to her, a frown creased on her forehead as Luhan wasn’t there. She wondered where was him in this such early morning? He wouldn’t have gone to work since today was weekend.

“Hey.” Luhan’s voice suddenly boomed in through the bedroom as he strode into with a leisure smile plastered on his lips. He seemed like he had taken a bath since he wasn’t wearing his night clothes.

The latter, then, took a comfortable seat next to Yoona, rendered the younger overwhelm with embarassment. Maybe she was mortified because she was literally behind the blanket. Her cheeks went crimson red.

Luhan let out a playful chuckle, amusing upon Yoona’s cute reaction. “Why you seem shy, Yoona?”

“I guess in this sort of state has made you completely understand, don’t you?” the younger answered coyly.

Luhan nodded. “Of course am I, Yoona!” he remarked promptly as he kept on staring at his blushed wife lovingly. “Because we’ve had so much-”

“Stop it, Luhan-ssi!”

The latter could not help but burst out laughing. The way Yoona refrained him from proceeding to his next words really made his day. Yoona was adorably cute with her flushed cheeks, for God’s sake. “Fine then. I won’t bring it out anymore.”

She could now heave a sigh of relief upon Luhan’s agreement. No words could express how utterly embarrassed she was if Luhan were to finish his remark. For God’s sake, she promise herself she won’t look at him for the whole day!

“Anyway,” Luhan continued, his jubilant smile started to waver unexpectedly. Yoona looked at him with a frown. “Why you’re still calling me ‘Luhan-ssi’?” he stated, his voice turned slightly bitter. “You should’ve dropped the honorifics like I did, though.”

Yoona pressed her lips together into a cautious line. It wasn’t like she didn’t want to call Luhan in a casual way, but her lips seemed frozen to do so. But since they somehow had come clean last night, she thought they should shed all the formalities between them. No more borders that can break them apart. Indeed, she had been sick of the separation, for God’s sake.

“Then what do you want me to call you?” Yooona questioned thoughtfully.

Luhan beamed her a warm smile out of the blue. “You think?”

Yoona shook her head helplessly a a result of having no idea. “I can’t think properly right now. So you’d better choose by yourself. Plus, if I were to choose by myself, you might dislike the name.”

“Alright if you say so, Yoona,” the latter said and soon immersed in contemplation. Then, his smile widened as soon as he seemed to have found the right name.

“Have you found the name yet?” Yoona asked.

Luhan nodded enthusiastically. “Why don’t you just call me ‘B’?”

Yoona merely raised an eyebrow, wonderstruck. “’B’? What is that strange name, huh?” She could not help but feel sort of weird of the name that Luhan had just uttered.

He grinned. “’B’ is the shortform of baby, Yoona... I’d be pleased if you call me ‘B’.”

“But why?” Yoona questioned curiously. “Why don’t it just be ‘oppa’ instead of ‘B’?”

“Because there have been many people whom you call ‘oppa’, Yoona...” the elder enlightened briefly. “If you call me ‘oppa’, it seem like I’m just like Jaejoong hyung,  Joongki hyung and the other oppas...”

“Oh...” Yoona hummed, understood. “Fine if you say so.” She grinned. “Then I’ll be calling you ‘B’ starting today,” she added.

Luhan smiled in great satisfaction upon hearing Yoona call him ‘B’. It was just a nice feeling that he couldn’t contain the smile on his lips. “Try to call me once...”

“B...” Yoona enunciated subtly, making the elder cringed in ecstasy.

“One more time!”

“B...” This time, it was a bit more subtle as she dragged the blanket when she moved closer to him.

“Ah, it’s so... cute!” Luhan bursted out and he grinned crazily. “One more time, Yoona!”

“Just end this, B,” the younger said as she got down from the bed. “I want to go shower now since I’m so stinky right now.” Then, she grabbed her towel before going in the bathroom.

Luhan smiled at her and said, “Make it quick, Yoona as I’m pretty afraid the breakfast that I’ve prepared just now will cool down.”

“Alright!” Yoona cried out from the bathroom.

“And don’t forget to change the bedsheets, Yoona!” Luhan giggled as he uttered and darted out the bedroom in a dash before he could hear Yoona’s ear-splitting shriek.

***

Jessica and Yoona decided to go out on a ‘sister date’ since it had been a quite while since they last hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter