The Love Beggar

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Four – The Love Beggar

Yoona’s face instantly shone in massive excitement when her beloved brother, Jaejoong, happened to call her at that night. She utterly missed him as they didn’t have the chance to meet each other for almost two months. He had been quite busy with his new album promotion on Japan along with his JYJ co-members and barely had time to spend with his family. As a result, he didn’t even attend his sister’s wedding reception due to his hectic schedule in Japan.

Yoona : Oppa!

Jaejoong : Yoona-yah! It’s been a while since I hear my Yoona’s voice. I miss you!

Yoona : Me too, oppa! I miss you so much!

Jaejoong : I’m sorry for not calling you lately, Yoona-yah. Life keeps making me busy, though. Anyway, how’s your life with Luhan? Have you been close with him?

Yoona : It’s okay, oppa. I understand. Uhm, I think my life has changed 360o degree! Anyway, I’m starting to like it. But still, we’re still not close but we’ll try to work on it to make ourselves close with each other.

Jaejoong : That’s good to hear then. Speaking of which, Oppa will come home to Korea in  one month time since our album promotion has ended so... please anticipate it, Yoona-yah!

Yoona : Really?

Jaejoong: 100 % sure! I can’t wait to go to your house and meet your hubby ~

Yoona : Me too, oppa! I can’t wait to meet you ~

Jaejoong : Just wait in one month time and we’ll going to meet so soon!

Yoona : I’ll wait patiently, oppa!

Jaejoong: All right then, Yoona-yah. I’ve got to go now. I call you later!

Yoona : Okay, I’ll wait for your call, oppa!

She put her cell phone back on the coffee table as the call had ended. As she focused her pair of eyes back at the television, Luhan walked to the living room and sat down the couch next to her.

“Who’s calling you just now?” Luhan asked, gazing at her eagerly. He happened to listen to their conversation as he went to the kitchen for a drink after taking a bath. He couldn’t help himself but feel curious of the call between them. They talked so comfortable and seemingly close with each other. Plus, Yoona called him ‘oppa’. Jealousy pricked on him slightly. She kept calling her husband ‘Luhan-ssi’ all over the time and never called him ‘oppa’ even for once even though he had stated during Joongki and Nana’s presences at their house recently that he didn’t mind if Yoona wanted to call him ‘oppa’. She said she would try but until today, she never tried to call him ‘oppa’. It made him a bit resented but still, he wouldn’t want to voice out his dissatisfaction. Yoona may feel weird if he were to do so. So, he'd just rather sealed his mouth from mentioning about it. He thought he should just wait until the word ‘oppa’ came out freely and comfortably from .

“Huh?” Yoona flinched slightly upon his sudden question.

“I asked you with whom did you talk to just now, Yoona-ssi.”

“Oh,” she remarked lightly. “My brother, Jaejoong oppa.”

Luhan breathed out a sigh of relief upon her answer silently. It was her brother, though. That was why she talked to him so comfortably and smiling ecstatically during the call. He couldn’t help himself but to feel relieved. Well correction, utterly relieved. He really thought that the person was one of her closest friends but at the end, it turned out to be her brother.

“Why did you ask about it, Luhan-ssi?” Yoona furrowed an eyebrow, feeling odd when Luhan somehow interested with whom did she talk on the phone to just now.

“Uhm, I’m just being curious. That’s all,” he replied nervously and shifted his gaze to the television.

“Well, okay then.” She seemed unsatisfied with his answer which she thought was a lie but she wouldn’t bother herself to ask him further.

“Uhm, Yoona-ssi.”

Yoona glanced at him and said, “What’s the matter, Luhan-ssi?”

“Uhm, you have photoshoot tommorow, right?”

“Yes. The continuation of the sportswear photoshoot with Baekhyun-ah,” she answered, nodding her head in approval . “Why?”

“Uhm, nothing. I just want to know. But,” His voice trailed off. “Will two of you have some kind of skinships through the photoshoot?”

Yoona chuckled lightly. “Of course, Luhan-ssi. But don’t worry, we’ll only have some sort of  skinships like holding hands and back-hug. We wouldn’t have kissing scene through this photoshoot since it just a sportswear commercial.”

Luhan’s face instantly blushed slightly as Yoona apparently could read his mind. “T-that’s good to hear.”

Yoona beamed at him. She felt that Luhan was being too different these days. He seemed concerned of her, though.

“Does he know that you’re married, Yoona-ssi?”

“He does know, Luhan-ssi.” Yoona smiled. “In fact, I’ve told everyone else that I’m now married.”

“So what did they say about our marriage, Yoona-ssi?” He seemed curious to know.

“They just warmly congratulated me and wished us to have a good life,” she shared. “Plus, some of them attended our wedding reception, though.”

“Oh, really?” He frowned in disbelief. “I’m sorry but I don’t really know about their presence.”

“It’s okay.” She beamed again. “By the way, I forgot to tell you about the honeymoon present, Luhan-ssi.” Her mother had informed her two days ago during the phone call about the honeymoon present which she and her husband gave as their wedding present.

“Honeymoon present?”

“Yes, honeymoon present. Mom and dad gave it as our wedding present.”

“Oh, really?” He was surprised of Yoona’s parents present to them. “Where, Yoona-ssi?”

“Maldives.”

“Maldives?” He became more surprised. “I haven’t thought in my mind that the honeymoon place would be in Maldives.”

“Me too,” Yoona replied with a smile. “I’ve always wanted to go there one day and I think my wish has been granted through this present.” Her smile turned even wider.

“But Yoona-ssi.” He gazed at her. “I can’t make it if you want to go there for this time being since I’m super busy with loads of works at office. I’m very sorry, Yoona-ssi.”

Yoona’s face turned dark slightly upon his remark but she tried to cover it and faked a wide yet insipid smile to him. “It’s okay if you can’t make it, Luhan-ssi. We can go there when you’re free.”

“I’m sorry again, Yoona-ssi.”

“It’s really okay, Luhan-ssi. I don’t really mind, seriously...” It looked like she had to wait until his husband is free from his hectic work at office.

***

Byun Baekhyun breathed ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter