Shaking Heart

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Two – Shaking Heart

So when Byunghun’s birthday finally came, he was beyond excited. It was all shown on his face. Well, who wouldn’t be filled with ecstasy if they were coming of age? Byunghun was utterly glad that no words could describe his happiness when he finally became an adult. This would be the beginning of his adulthood that he had been dreaming of.

His birthday party was thrown very lavishly during that night. Many people came over to his party upon the invitation. With the colorful decorations, lively ambience and abundantly mouth-watering dishes, the birthday party seemed to be perfect at its finest.

The married couple, Luhan and Yoona didn’t miss the chance to come and celebrate Byunghun’s birthday at that night. Though Luhan had some sort of meetings to be attended, he eventually chose Byunghun over his works. He deemed that his family members were way more important over his works.

“Wow,” Yoona murmured in awe, her eyes grew wide as soon as they reached there. “There are so many people here!”

“Indeed,” said Luhan, peering at the throngs of people. “I thought this going to be a private one.”

“Me too, B.”

Without more distraction, they strode inside the house and greeted some familliar people who greeted them first. Then, Yoona’s parents came to give them a warm welcome. Unfortunately, both of the elders seemed a bit devastated when Luhan stated that his parents couldn’t attend due to some inevitable reasons. But Luhan reassured them that they will be coming to see them soon.

“Hyung! Noona!” Then came Byunghun after their parents left the scene. He looked so manly with the dashing tuxedo yet at the same time, the latter couldn’t run from his bubbly, cutesy image.

“I thought you wouldn’t have come,” he said, a wide smile began to form at the corner of his lips. “Anyhow, I’m glad hyung and noona come tonight.”

“Well, I wouldn’t want to miss my little brother’s birthday! Plus, you’d get sulked if I weren’t to come tonight,” answered Yoona, rendering the younger to chuckle in amusement. “By the way, happy birthday, Byunghun-ah!” She took the present from Luhan’s grip and handed it to her brother. “This is our present for you!”

“Thanks, noona, hyung!” Byunghun grinned gleefully as he gave them an appreciative look. He literally shook the present as if he’d know the sound of the mysterious present inside. “I wonder what’s inside!” He chuckled lightly.

“Happy 20th birthday, Byunghun-ah.” It was Luhan’s time to wish him a birthday greeting. He looked at the younger with an earnest smile. “May all your wishes come true and may God bless you always.”

“Thanks hyung for the wish!” He pressed his body against the elder to give him a quick hug.

“No biggie.”

“Hyung, noona... some of my friends are here so I’d love to introduce them to you.”

Yoona quirked a eyebrow. “Oh, they come?”

The younger emitted a chuckle. “Of course they’d, noona. I’m their friends so they must be here to celebrate my birthday,” and with his convincing remark, Yoona nodded in acceptance.

“So we should go now before the cutting-cake session starts, don’t we?” Luhan asked.

“Yes, hyung!” And then, they went after Byunghun’s friends who were sitting not far from them.

***

“Hey guys!” Byunghun’s voice trailed as they reached at the table that they were sitting. The clique turned to the voice and out of the blue, stood up in in mild surprise. They were pretty startled to see there were two persons that they had yet to know along with Byunghun.

He turned his gaze to the married couple and smiled merrily. “Hyung, noona... let me introduce you my friends,” and he scooted closer to the three of them affectionately and he pointed his hand to them respectively as he introduced them to both of them.

“Hello, I’m Changhyun,” the boy who had pretty eye-smile started to introduced himself. “But you can just call me, Ricky.”

“I’m Chunji.” The boy whose name is Chunji smiled blissfully at them. “It’s nice to meet Byunghun-ah’s family members tonight.”

“And I’m Jung Daehyun,” Daehyun stated casually as he looked at them affectionately.

After the boys’ introduction, Luhan made a slight bow before he began. “Hello. I’m Luhan. I’m Byunghun-ah’s brother in-law and the husband to this pretty lady,” he trailed off to peer at Yoona. The latter, then, blushed furiously upon her husband’s flattery. She playfully smacked the elder’s shoulder. The rest of them laughed in amusement, seeing their close relationship.

“I’m Yoona, by the way,” continued Yoona with a bashful smile. Luhan’s previous remark did make her feel a little coy towards the boys. “I’m Byunghun-ah’s older sister and it’s a great pleasure to have met with his friends.”

The boys nodded in acceptance upon their foreword. Then, Byunghun beckoned the waiters to bring drinks and some snacks for both of them. They might want to eat something before the cutting-cake session started.

While they were actively talking to one another, a slender guy who seemed pretty intriguing with his charming, handsome look, ran after their table out of the blue. Spontaneously, all of their eyes stucked at him in bewilderment.

 “I’m sorry for the tardiness!” he said breathlessly, probably he was panting so hard to get here.

***

“I’m sorry again for the late, guys!” he voiced out as he settled down with the empty seat next to Yoona. Then, he let out a heavy sigh, feeling so tired after having to rush here immediately after his late filming had done. If this birthday wasn’t for his best friend, Byunghun, he wouldn’t have bothered himself to come here. He could’ve gone home right away and slipped on his comfy bed.

“It’s okay, Myungsoo-yah,” Byunghun spoke with a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. “What’s important is you come to celebrate my birthday tonight.”

The guy whom Byunghun called Myungsoo, seemingly letting out a sigh of relief. He felt pretty light when Byunghun didn’t seem to tick off by his tardiness. “That’s good to hear, Byunghun-ah.”

“I thought you wouldn’t have come tonight, Myungsoo-yah,” Chunji pitched in and Ricky nodded in agreement.

“Well,” Daehyun trailed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter