Baby Maybe

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Five – Baby Maybe

“I’m so looking forward to reaching Jeju-do!” Yoona said gleefully whilst looking at the passengers who were in the midst of searching for their respective seats as they got in the cabin.

It was fortunate for both of them since they went in the cabin a little bit ealier so that they wouldn’t have gotten packed with the other passengers. Plus, Luhan even chose the bussiness class for them even though Yoona did debate his decision at first. She thought it was such a waste of money. They could have just sat at the economy class rather the bussiness class. But Luhan didn’t listen to her words; he just sticked to his choice. He said that he didn’t want to share seats with those people. He needed privacy. So in the end, Yoona had to go along with his decision.

Luhan emitted a chuckle in amusement, flashing his gaze at Yoona. “Me too,” he admitted openly. “I just can’t wait to spend time with you, Yoona...” Impulsively, he pulled the latter’s hand and started to caress hers affectionately.

Yoona cringed at his subtle act. Though Luhan had always made affectionate skinships towards her, she could not help but blush in sheepishness. But it didn’t mean that she didn’t fond of his warm acts. She just felt timid and nervous to response to his skinship.

“But are you really fine with this vacation, B?” Yoona questioned again for the umpteenth time, her voice seemed apprehensive like always. When Luhan said he yearned for a vacation even though he was still not feeling well, Yoona did agree of his decision only because thinking that he seemed so desperate for a get-away.

The elder beamed her a vigorous smile that convinced he was now perfectly fine. “No worries, Yoona. I’m perfectly fine though I could only walk slowly for this time being.” He let out a giggle.

She shook her head helplessly. “Then what if you were to collapse when we’re in the middle of this vacation?”

“I do have you, don’t I?” He giggled again, wrapping his arm around his wife’s waist. “You’re there to support me.”

“Like I’m that strong to support you, B!” she remarked, biting her lip in slight anger. She kind of hated when Luhan seemed not to mind of his own health. Even though he was still in poor health, he still wanted to go for a vacation. Sick people wouldn’t have dreamt to have fun when they were still unwell but Luhan was totally different.

“Anyway, for this 3 days 2 nights vacation, I’ve planned many interesting places for us to visit so that we can enjoy this to the fullest,” Luhan uttered vibrantly, trying to change the subject of his poor health. He seemed so thrilled only to think of Jeju-do. “I want us to get closer throughout this vacation. I know that we haven’t been really close to each other since both of us were pretty busy lately. Plus, I’ve recently gotten myself into an accident so we didn’t get to spend our time together.” Luhan heaved an audible sigh, expressing his disappointment and somehow cursing himself for getting into the agonizing accident.

A sweet smile glowed at the corner of the younger’s lips as she grabbed Luhan’s hand and gripped his tightly. “Nevermind, B. Don’t bother to look over the past things,” she enunciated, “what important is, we should enjoy this vacation to the fullest.”

Luhan laughed amicably. “You’re right.”

Their hearty conversation got cut off when a young-looking stewardess came to them to serve their lunch when the airplane had started to fly over the sky. So after that, they ate their lavish lunch while conversing a talk full of laughters.

Yoona’s pair of eyes started to get awfully droopy by then. Maybe because of the excessive, splendid lunch that made her fall into a state of drowsiness. On top of that, she was quite exhausted since she only got to sleep for a couple of hours last night. She had some important things to be handled on time.

So in the end, Luhan ended up talking to himself as the latter had fallen asleep so soundly. He bursted out laughing after realising that she was actually sleeping. Affectionately and at once, Luhan dragged her closer to her and he wrapped his arm around her waist. Then, he rested her head on his shoulder in case she ended up getting her head hurt as a result of sleeping in such a stiff posture. Plus, there were more 45 minutes before the airplane departed to Gimpo airport.

“Sleep well, jagiya,” Luhan whispered on her ears and leaned closer to her only give her a light peck on her cheek.

***

Yoona gawked at the surrounding of their modern, well-organized hotel suite when the door was gaped open. Indeed, she was amazed by the luxurious suite. Everything in the suite was ridiculously lavish and not to mention, the suite was very spacious that it could fit 100 people altogether. For God’s sake, she had never been in this kind of suite, indeed, and this was her first time experiencing this moment.

“I’m speechless,” she uttered in awe, her eyes didn’t stop to skim through as she walked around the suite.

Luhan, who had just moved their luggages inside the suite, joined her at the king-sized bed. He took a seat next to her and chuckled in amusement. “I know right.”

“You must be spending a lot just for this suite, right?” She flashed him a dubious look.

Luhan just let out a big laugh. “Only for this time, Yoona... it’s not as if we’re going to have a vacation every month!” He laughed again.

Yoona gave him a frightening look before she got amazed by the cozy surrounding. “Anyway, I kind of like this suite. It’s really amazing to have experienced this kind of luxurious suite once in a lifetime.”

The latter nodded in agreement. Then, a naughty idea popped in his mind as he gazed at his wife. Impulsively, he laid down on the comfy, large bed and dragged Yoona as well along with him. “Let’s have a short nap before we’re going to go out this evening!” He let out a chuckle as he snuggled into her closer.

“Luhan!” she squealed, taken aback by his abrupt act. She even ended up calling him ‘Luhan’ instead of ‘B’, as she usually called him. “W-what’re you doing?”

“I want to sleep with you!” he said shamelessly and tightened the warm embrace.

Yoona could not help but give in. Sheepishly, she responsed by wrapping her arm around his waist comfortably.

“That’s how my baby acts,” Luhan cooed sweetly and the younger stuck her tongue out in embarrassment.

“Anyway, where we’ll be heading after this?” she questioned out of curiosity.

“Where’d you want to go?” he said a reply, winking his eyes adorably.

“I don’t mind going anywhere, B,” answered Yoona at once, “as long I’m with you.”

Her words made Luhan cringe a lot. Yoona was indeed unexpected in giving remarks. “Then we’ll go to Teddy Bear Museum.”

“Oh, I love that kind of place!”

Luhan laughed heartily. “So now let’s take a brief sleep before going there. I’m quite sleepy right now.” He let out a yawn though it was a fake one. He didn’t want to sleep, to be frank. He just intended to cuddle up with her, though.

“I don’t want to sleep, B... I’ve had enough sleep on the plane.” Yoona escaped herself from Luhan and stood up in an instant.

“Then where are you going?” Luhan slightly groaned in disappointment.

“Bathroom,” she said, taking the provided hotel towel on the bed and walked towards the bathroom. “I want to take a bath since I feel so sticky right now.”

“Then let’s shower together!” Luhan abruptly stood up, taking his clothes off at once and promptly went inside the bathroom before Yoona flicked the door closed.

***

As an avid fan of ado

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter