Chapter 9

Memories

Bom’s POV

It’s already three hours ago i left him there. But, i still could see his car from my apartments’s window.

What was he doing in there?

Was he angry to me?

Am i had to went down again? No. It’s better if i still be here and tried to call Jiyoung.

 

Seung Hyun’s POV

Was she really hate me?

I thought it was already three hours i stayed here.

I started my car. My car was out from Bom’s apartment area.

My phone rang. I taped the green sign.

“Halo? Oh! Hi Daesung! Me? I’m on my way to home. Hm. I back to Korea a week ago. Where are you? Ok, i’ll be there. Hm. Bye. See you there” I said and hung up the phone.

I went to the club that Daesung said.

I went to the VIP room.

There was Daesung. He sat there as he drank a glass of Whiskey.

 I sat next to him.

“Whoaa!! Hyung!” he greeted me.

I replied him with a small smile.

“How’s your day in Korea, hyung?” Daesung asked.

“Fine” I said as i poured a bottle of Vodka to my glass.

“Really? You work at the same company with Bom nuna, right?” Daesung asked me as he closed the Whiskey  bottle.

“How do you know that?” I asked as i glared at him.

“Your mom called me when you back to Korea. She called me from America and told me that you’ll come to Korea and work at your uncle’s company to be a producer. Your uncle’s company is YG, right? And, Bom nuna’s agency is YG too, right?” He informed me.

“Great if you knew already. It feels hard for me to tell you about that. We’re in the same company, but it feels like we’re strangers that never met before” I said as i drank my Vodka.

“It’s ok, hyung. Just drink as much as you want. I’ll drive you home, later. I used a taxi to got here!” Said Daesung. I drank a lot until i got hangover.

 

Bom’s POV

It was 3 o’clock in the morning already. But, my phone still rang.

The unknown number called me. I couldn't sleep because of noisy.

Finally, i answered the call.

“Halo?” I answered the call as i yawned.

“Halo? Nuna?!” Asked that guy.

“Who is this? Seungri??” I asked.

“No! This is Daesung!” Said that guy as he screamed.

I pulled away my phone from my ear.

“Daesung?” I tried to remember that name. The name was familiar.

“You are... Seung Hyun’s friend, right?” I asked him as i distrusted him.

“Yes!” That guy said happily. What happened? Was Seung Hyun got an accident??

 

A/N: This chapter is very very short. I'll update as soon as possible. Sorry for bad chapter or english and thank you for comment and subcribe :D