Chapter 20 [FINAL]

Memories

Bom's POV

I went to the Cathedral with Seung Hyun. The worship was finished.

Now, it were only me and Seung Hyun who sat next to each other on the bench.

Slowly, he grabbed my hand and pulled me softly to the altar.

"So, what are we doing here?" I asked him.

He kept silent.

Suddenly, he knelt before me while grabbing my right hand.

I stared at him and waiting for next action.

He cleared his throat. Looked like he will say a lot of words.

"Bom, I’ve never been like this before. Girls are just girls, they weren’t that special to me. I’m a prideful, strong, manly, tough guy. But when I see you, I am trembling, looked very stupid and childish. It feels like i'm a child in love and always want to protect his lover. You always make me feel like everything's gonna be alright with the things you do. All i wanna do is be with you ain't no matter what, where and how. You are the only one i want to spend my whole life with. Please forever be my girl, you are the only one i ever need. I'll never break your heart again. I'm nothing without you, Park Bom. I swear, i'll be a good husband for you and be a good daddy for our future kids. I promise you". 
 
He paused and continued:
"Will you marry me? I'll cherish you. I promise" He said as he held my hand.
 
He smiled to me. His smile is full of hope. 
 
I felt like tears fell down to my cheeks.
I'm so happy! He officially propose me!
 
"Should we look for wedding dress now? or should we set a date for our wedding first?" I asked as i held my smile.
 
He looked confused. "What?"
 
"Its mean a 'YES' you dumb!"
 
His smile getting bigger as he stood up and hugged me tightly. Very tight.
 
"Thanks Bom! I'll meke you happy!" He said and kissed my cheek.
 
"No need promises. Just prove it" I  gave him a tender smile.
 
He released my body and took out a diamond ring from his pocket.
 
He took my right hand then put the ring on my finger and  kissed my hand tenderly. 
 
I smiled to him. He wiped my tears with his thumb. "Don't cry, babe. I don't want to see any tears come out".
 
He held my hand and kissed my forehead. Then he whispered in my ear:
 
"I Love You"  His voice echoed in my ear. I held my tears to came out.
 
I whispered to his ear:
 
"I Love You, too. Choi Seung Hyun" I said and hugged him tightly.
 
 
                                                                                ----- The End ----
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: So, this is the end :D Sorry for typo,bad english, late update or bad ending TT__TT i do my really best on this. And, i inspired by bigbang song on this chapter. Hehehehe. And.. By the way, my name is Taruly. Nice to know you all guys. Thanks a lot for supporting me all this time!! I really really really respect and love you if you don't mind to leave a lot of comment please?? hehehe. Thank you for comment and subcribe. I really love you guys!! See you on my next FF :))