Chapter 14

Memories

(A day before YG's concert)

Bom's POV

I got closer again with Seung Hyun.

He accompanied me in the practice room. I practiced for six hours already. I'm already tired.

"Are you tired?" He asked me as he gave me a mineral water.

I nodded.

I took the mineral water and drank it.

"Don't you have a job to do?" I asked him.

"I finished them already" He answered.

"I'm worry about tomorrow" I said to him as I sat next to him.

"Why?" He asked me.

"I've done this concert before. But, Jiyoung was here with me" I told him.

"But Jiyoung is gone. And I'm here now. You can trust me" He said as he looked at me softly.

"Jiyoung is not gone, Seung Hyun! He just leave for three months!" I yelled at him.

"Stop it, Bom. I don't want to fight with you, again" He told me as he looked at me.

"Don't tell me a bull again, Seung Hyun" I told him.

I took my bag and went out from the practice room.

---The Day: YG's Concert---

Seung Hyun's POV

I'm on my way to the YG's concert.

I got a text message from Seungri.

From: Seungri

Hyung! We are in DANGER!!!

I replied his message

To: Seungri

What's wrong?

Three minutes later

From: Seungri

Jiyoung hyung

To: Seungri

Jiyoung? Why about him?

From: Seungri

He's here with a girl. I think that's his fiancee.

I suprised.

I made my car moved faster.

-25 minutes later-

I've arrived at YG's concert. They were still make up. I went to Seungri's waiting room. I saw him sat next to Seven hyung.

I pulled his shoulder. "Hey!" I called him.

He turned his head to me. "Hyung! Fortunately you're here!" He told me happily as he hugged me.

I pulled my body away from him. "Ok. So, what the is the message about?" I asked him.

"Ji-ji-jiyoung hyung is here. He is with a girl" He informed me.

"Why the hell he's here?!" I asked him angrily.

"I-i-i-i d-d-don't know! I was walk to the restroom and I met him there" He told me.

I ran to Bom's waiting room.

She was there. She played with her phone.

I walked to her. "Bom?" I called her.

She looked at me. "Hey~ You're here!" She said as she let me sit next to her.

She looked okay.

"Are you nervous?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"Don't be too nervous. Just be confident. You're practiced a lot yesterday. And.. You're beautiful today" I adviced her.

She smiled to me.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, Bom" I told her. I regreted it.

She put her hand on my shoulder. "It's ok, Seung Hyun" She said to me.

I smiled to her. "Thanks, Bom" I told her. We talked for an hour until the concert was start.

The first performance was by Seven hyung with "Somebody Else". Then, Chaerin, Seungri, Bom and others. Bom sang "You&I" with a beautiful voice. The concert held for four hours. I watched the concert from backstage. The concert would be end soon.

I saw someone that didn't looked like a staff. I asked Seungri's stylish. "Nuna, who is that?" I asked her.

She looked at the guy that I pointed. "Oh.. He is Jiyoung. He was Bom's producer" She told me.

"So, he is Jiyoung" I thought.

"And, who is the girl behind him, nuna?" I asked again.

"Who?" She looked at the girl. "Mm.. I don't know her. She isn't one of our staff" She said.

I knew that she is Jiyoung's fiancee.

When I was about to greeted him, Bom approached me. "Hey~ How's the concert?" She asked me with a big smile.

"It's good. You're tired, right? Let's go to your waiting room" I invited her.

She walked behind me as she greeted the staff.

I opened the waiting room's door for her.

She sat in front of me. "So, do you have somethinhg to talk with me?" I asked him.

I nodded.

When I was about to talk, I got a text message. !

"Wait a second" I said as I looked at my phone.

From: Seungri

Don't tell anything to Bom nuna! Let her know by herself, hyung!

I replied

To: Seungri

Why? Earlier is better, right?

He texted me again

From: Seungri

No! Just do what I said, hyung! Please!

"Are you not gonna talk?" Bom asked me.

"Huh?" I asked her.

"You said you want to say something" She demanded me as she crossed her hand in front of her chest.

"Uh.. Uh... Right! Hyun Seuk ahjussi told me to invite you to the concert's after party" I told her.

She chuckled. "You only want to tell me about that?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Ahjussi told me already, Seung Hyun. I wanna go to Gummy eonni's waiting room. You can wait here if you want to" She said as she stood up.

"Do you want to go there with me?" I asked her.

She thought for a minute. "Ok. I'll see you in the car park at 10.30 p.m" She said as she winked at me.

She walked out from the room.

I smiled to myself.

 

A/N: Really sorry for the late update!!! :(( I'm sorry for the bad chapter or english. Thanks for comment and subcribe. Love you all *kiss* and by the way... this FF will be end soon :((