Chapter 6

Memories

BOM's POV

I would meet him again today.  Why should i have to work together with him? From a thousands producer in this country, why should be him?

I drank my coffee and  went to Seungri’s studio.  

I knocked his Studio room’s door.

“Seungri? Are you inside?” I asked.

“Yeah. Who is that?” He asked from inside the Studio.

“It’s me. Bom nuna” I answered him.

”Oh yeah! Come in, nuna!” He said as he permitted me to come in.

I went into his studio.

There was Chaerin in there. Chaerin was my Sunbae. She was very close to Jiyoung. Sometimes i feel annoyed at her and didn’t want to meet her.

Chaerin smiled to me from her seat.

I replied her smile.

Seungri told me to sit down.

“What’s wrong, nuna?” He asked me.

“Nothing. I just bored” I said to Seungri.

“Do you know about your new producer?” Chaerin asked me.

“Already” I answered coldly.

“How is he? I heard from someone, he is Hyun Seuk ahjussi’s nephew. Is that right?” Chaerin asked me again.

“Really, nuna?!” Seungri asked as he suprised.

I nodded.

“Woaah.. Lucky you, Bom!” Chaerin said.

“Yeah!! Chaerin is right! And, i think Seung Hyun hyung is good looking!” He said.

“How can you know his name, Seungri?” I asked him as i curious.

“Mm.. Hm.. That’s.. When...” Said Seungri nervously.

“What? What do you want to say, Seungri?” Asked Chaerin impatient.

“When the first time he met you, i met him too in the corridor near my studio” He explained to me.

“Then?? Is that all?” This time, i asked him impatient.

“No no no! Then, he intoduced his self to me. And he asked me about your relationship with Jiyoung hyung. Since that time, we knew each other” Said Seungri.

“If it was the first time i meet Seung Hyun, so it will be... a week ago?” I asked him.

Seungri nodded.

“What did he asked you about me? “ I asked him.

“Not much” Seungri told me that Seung Hyun was ask him who is Jiyoung for me.

Why did he still wanted to know about my life? Isn’t he was the one who wants to break up?

Bingu Seung Hyun!

 

Seung Hyun’s POV

Where is Bom? It’s a week already since the last time we met. Hyun Seuk ahjussi told me that Bom will  be here at 9.a.m. Where is she now? It’s 10.a.m. already. Was she really didn’t wanted to meet me?

When i about went out from the Studio, i heard a footsteps near the Studio.

Is that Park Bom?

I ran to the couch in front of the computer and pretended to read a comic.

The door was open.

Right. It’s Park Bom.

She walked to the couch in front of me.

She put her coffee on the table and sat down.

I was very nervous.

 

A/N: Sorry for bad english or story :( But, thx for comment! :D And, i will update as soon as possible :))