Chapter 13

Memories

Seung Hyun's POV

Where are we going, Bom?” I asked her as i drove the car.

“Just see, later. You’ll know” She said as she smiled.

---30 Minutes later---

“Here we are!” She said happily as she went out from the car. I chuckled because of her cuteness.

We were at the Beach. She jumped at the sands.

“Come here! You need some refreshing, right?” She said as she called me.

I walked to her.

“Do you want to swim?” I asked her.

“No. I don’t want to be wet!” She pouted.

“Hahaha... Really?” I said with a tease tone as i splashed a water to her.

“Hey! Don’t do it, Seung Hyun!” She said as she tried to ran away from me.

Suddenly, she splashed a lot of water to me.

“HEY! SO THIS IS A WAR, RIGHT?!” I screamed.

She laughed and nodded.

We played in the water for an hour.

We were sat on the sands.

The sunset was showed up in front of us.

It was got darker.

“Huft... So tired” She said as she played the sands with her finger.

I smiled “Hm. Same here” I said as i saw the sunset.

The wind blowed my body. I felt a little cold.

“Don’t you feel cold?” I asked her.

She shook her head. I touched her hand.

She looked suprised. “Sorry, there were sands ther” I said.

She nodded. Her hand was very cold.

I stood up and went to my car.

I took my jacket and back to her.

I put my jacket on her. She looked at me with a confuse looked.

“I’m not cold” she told me.

I sat next to her.

“Just use it. I don’t feel cold” I said as i pretended to be ok.

I just brought one jacket, if i told it to her, she would give the jacket back to me.

“Seung Hyun?” She called me calmly.

I looked at her.

“Hm?” I asked her.

“Can i ask you a question?” She asked me carefully.

“Of course. What’s that?” I asked her as i looked at her.

She cleared .

“Why did you slept with her?” She asked me.

I knew what she mean. I took a breath.

“I was stress. I had to let you go. But, i couldn’t. I went to the club. I drank a lot of alcohol. I almost forgot my problem with you. But suddenly, my phone rang. And it was you. You adviced me to not drink a lot and go home early. I hung up your call and drunk more until i got hangover. I didn’t recognized every girl that come to me. I saw you in everywhere! Until a girl who used to liked me came and seduced me. I thought it was you! She asked me where i live. We came to my house and it turned like that until you came in the morning” I said.

She covered her face by her hand.

She would cry.

She took a long breath.

“Then, why did you wanted us to break up?” She asked me as she glared at me.

I had to meke it clear!

“I thought, it was better for you to find a better guy then me. I had to leave soon. And i leave you not for three or four days. It was for three years, Bom. I don’t want you to be lonely!” I said to her impatiently.

“Why don’t you explain it to me?! You’re such a jerk, you know!!??” She yelled angrily. Her tears started fall down to her cheek.

“I’m sorry, Bom. I know i’m stupid. I’m such a ing jerk. I know that” I said as i kept my head down.

She still cried. I couldn’t hear her cry. I couldn’t see her tears. I pulled her closer to me. I hugged her. She hitted my chest.

“I’m sorry, Bom” I said as i hugged her tightly.

“I hate you, Seung Hyun! I was crazy about you! How could you dare--“ She wasn’t continue her sentences. She cried in my embrace until a few minutes later, she fell asleep.

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update, bad chapter or english :( Please comment or subcribe^^ Thanks for subribers and your comment :D