Chapter 7

Memories

BOM’s POV

I had to be professional. No private problem between me and Seung Hyun in the office. Right! I went out from Seungri’s studio to my and new producer –Choi-Seung-Hyun’s studio. When i was about to open the door, suddenly i felt nervous.What should i said to him?

Am i had to greet him first?

When i came in, what should i did first?

Hey! Why did i become nervous?

I took a long breath. I opened the door. I saw him. He was read a comic. He wasn’t change. He still read a comic when he has an empty schedule. I walked in and sat on the couch in front of him. I put my coffee on the table. It’s so awkward. Because of the awkward atmosphere, i started to play with my phone. I didn’t wanted to talk to him first! NO!

 

Seung Hyun’s POV

When she sat down, i looked at her. But, she didn’t even looked at me. The atmosphere was very awkward. I wanted to talk to her first. But, how if she didn’t respond my conversation? What should i did now? I decided to stay quite.

 

Bom’s POV

It’s already an hour! Is he still be the same as he used to be? Still be a cold guy to everyone? Like the first time we met?

-Flashback 5 years ago-

Bom’s POV

I had to get that book! But, this bookcase is too tall! I couldn’t reach the book up there! Ah! I saw a guy next to me. He was tall. He was read a comic. Am i had to ask him to help me?

I poked his shoulder

“Excuse me” I whispered to him.

He turned his head to me. His glare was killed me! S-s-seung Hyun? That playboy? Oh! What should i do now??

He raised his left eyebrow

“Mmm. I need your help. Ehh... Could you help me, please?” I said to him. We’re in the same class. But, i never talked to him. Not even once.

 “What?” He talked with a bass voice.

“Hm?” I asked him again.

“You said you need a help, right? What’s that?” He asked me.

“Oh yeah! Could you please help me to take the book up there? I can’t reach it” I pointed the book.

Without said any word, he took the book that i told him. He gave me the book, then left me there.

-Flashback end-

When i remembered that silly moment, without conscious i smiled at my phone.

“Is there something funny?” I heard a deep voice in my ear. He was the one who talked to me first!

I looked at him.

“None of your business” I told him coldly.

He smirked at me.

“Let’s be friend” He told me.

WHAT??!! FRIEND???!! HELL NO!

“I don’t want” I looked at my phone again.

“Why?” He asked me.

“Because i don’t want to” I answered indifferent.

“It’s not a reason, Bom” He said as he gave me a little smile.

“Just accept it as a reason! Easy right?” I said a little angry.

“Hmph. I’m hungry. I don’t have a breakfast, yet” He said to me.

“I want to go home. See you tomorrow” I said as i stood up.

Suddenly he stood up too and pull me out of the studio.

I was shocked. I glared at him.

“Wh-wh-what’s this?!” I said a little screamed at him.

He smiled to me.

“I need a food. And i don’t like eat alone. So, i need my friend to go eat with me” He whispered me.

 

A/N: Please comment :) Sorry if the chapter is boring. But, i'll do my best :))