Chapter 19

Memories

Bom's POV

The rain stopped. Seung Hyun told me to stay the night at his condo. His condo is near the payphone booth.

I opened my eyes and saw the clock. It was eight o'clock in the morning. I exited the room and walked to downstair.

No one there. Seung Hyun still slept in his room. I tapped the coffee maker. The coffee poured down to my glass.

I made a hot coffee with little sugar. I stired my coffee slowly and enjoyed the scent of my coffee. 

Suddenly someone grabbed my waist from behind me and put his hand around my waist. 

I turned my head over my shoulder to see someone who hugged me. It was Seung Hyun. 

He gave a tender and short kiss to my lips.

"Good morning, bommie" He said as he kissed my lips once again.

"I haven't brushed my teeth, Seung Hyun"  I said shyly.

"It's alright. Your scent still beautiful as you" He said with a husky voice and smirked to me.

"You're too cheesy, you know" I said as i'm blushed.

"Want a coffee?" I asked him. 

He shook his head "No. I don't want a coffee. I want you" He chuckled.

I smiled and hit his arm softly.

He took the coffee from my hand and let my body go. He sat on the couch in front of the TV. I walked to him and stood before him. 

"Is it yummy or yucky?" I asked him. He took a sip and smiled to me. "It's yummy" He said.

I gave him a big smile on my face. He put the glass of coffee on the long table in front of him.

He pulled my hand and told me to sat on his lap. I gasped and gulped. But, I still did what he told me. I sat on his lap. He looked at me on eyes. I looked away from his gaze.

"Bom, look at me" He demanded. I turned my head slowly and looked at his eyes.

"Are we.... make up now? For sure?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled to him. He looked satisfy and relieved.

"Yeah! Thanks, Bom!" He said as he gave a short kiss on my neck and hugged my thightly.

"You're like a kid!" I said as i pushed him softly with my elbow and laughed hard.

A Year Later (Bom's Comeback)

Seung Hyun's POV 

Bom would do her comeback at Inkigayo. The MC are Donghae and Eunhyuk hyung.

"So, today comeback is... 'I love you~~' (They sang I love you song) Park Bom-ssi!" They said as they interviewed Bom.

15 minutes later Bom would perform. She came to the waiting room. 

"I'm really really nervous!!" She said as she drank a bottle of mineral water.

"It's ok. I'm here with you. Don't be nervous, babe" I said as i rubbed her head.

"Huft~~!" She sighed.

Someone knocked the door. "Come in" Bom said.

Seungri and Chaerin came into the room.

They were holding hands!!

"A-a-are you dating??" Bom asked the two of them. They blushed.

"Since three months ago" Seungri said shyly.

"Wow~ You're not telling me anything, dude!" I said as i punched his arm.

"Sorry hyung" He chuckled.

"So what are the two of you doing here? Be carefull of scandal!" Bom said as she took Cherin's hand from seungri.

"Oh yeah~ We want to give you a wedding invitation card" seungri said as he pouted at Bom and took Chaerin's hand again.

"You will marry? Wow! It's so fast! Is Chaerin pregnant? Oh god!" I said surprised. Bom looked surprised too.

"Damn! No hyung! We just make out once and i use the protection! How can she pregnant?!" He protested and looked at Chaerin who was blushing next to Bom.

"So... Who's wedding is this?" I asked.

"Dong Wook hyung and Han Byul noona" He said

"They're marry?" Me and Bom asked. Chaerin nodded.

The door knocked, Lee Hi (Bom's assistant) came and told her to prepare.

She took her mic and hugged me then went to the stage. Seungri and Chaerin were going to home too. 

So, i'm alone here. The staff were very busy with Bom's things. 

Suddenly, something came to my mind. Marriage

Should i marry her? 

I want to have my own family.

But, how if she reject me?

Oh damn this over thinking!

 

A/N: Like the last chapter, this chapter is too long.. So, i will make it to be apart. Hehehe. Hope you enjoy ^_^