Chapter 17

Memories

Bom's POV

Yesterday was a stupid day. I'm blushing when i remember yesterday night.

Am i hangover yesterday?? Why did i kissed him last night?? ! I’m out of my  mind.

I used  a casual clothes and my manager took me to the YG building.

I entered the lift and the lift stopped in the second floor. The lift opened and i saw Seung Hyun.

He smirked at me and came in. The lift closed.

He looked at me and got closer to me. I stepped back to the corner of the lift.

He put his hand between me and lowered his body to face me.

“S-s-seung Hyun, w-w-what the h-hell ar-are you doing?! T-there are CCTV there!” I whispered him nervously.

He smiled.

“Morning, young lady. Hope you have a beautiful day” He said as he pecked my cheeks.

‘Ting!’ I heard the lift sound. It signed we’re arrive. The lift opened again.

“Ahjussi is waiting for us. Let’s go” He left me and walked out to ahjussi’s room.

. What the was that? Was he just flirting me?

I stepped out from the lift and followed him.

He opened the door for me.

I glared at him and whispered “Jerk”.

He just smiled and chuckled. I ignored him and walked in.

I sat on the couch and Seung Hyun sat next to me.

“What’s wrong, sir?” I asked him.

“What’s wrong yesterday?” Ahjussi asked me.

“Mmmm.. N-nothing” I lied nervously.

“The two of you were run out from the room. Anything’s wrong?” He asked us.

No! I couldn’t tell him that i was shock because of Jiyoung! No!

“Her mom called her yesterday. She said a thief come to their house” He lied.

“Really? Oh, sorry. I don’t know about that. Then, how’s your house?” He asked me.

What? Ahjussi really believed this bastard’s word?

“Y-yeah. It’s alright now. Nothing to worry anymore” I told him.

“Okay” He answered briefly.

“Where is Jiyoung, sir?” I asked him as i wondered where is he.

“Jiyoung? He will back to Japan this afternoon and stayed there” Ahjussi said.

I saw Seung Hyun. He looked at me with a pathetic look. I ignored his gaze.

“Sir, i have to go. My mom need me, now”  I said as i took my bag.

“Oh, okay. You have to see your mother at home. And tell me immediately if something’s wrong, got it?” He said.

I nodded and bowed a little to him. I took my way and went out from ahjussi’s room.

When i waited for the lift, i saw Seung Hyun jogged to me. He poked my shoulder.

“I have a gift for you. Come to the studio Fou-- no. Not four, two days later. Ok?”

“Ok. See ya” I said and walked inside the lift.

2 Days Later

 

Bom’s POV

I came to the Studio. No one was there.

“Where is that jerk?” I asked myself as i sat on the couch.

I saw a laptop on the table in front of me.

I thought that was Seung Hyun’s.

I pulled it and turned it on. And my guess was right. That’s Seung Hyun’s laptop.

The desktop’s background was my picture and him. It was took 4 years ago.

In the picture, i'm busy spread the bread with butter and Seung Hyun was feeding an apple to me with a big smile on his face.

I remembered all of the good memories with him. I smiled bitterly.

I opened a folder named ‘Her’.

All of our picture were there. I saw my favourite picture. In that picture, i was hugging a Teddy Bear and he stared at me with a jealous look.

Flashback 4 ½ years ago

I was taking a selca by myself. Seung Hyun was reading his book while nap.

I hugged a Teddy Bear and smiled to the camera.

“You gave the teddy bear a hug?” He asked with a suprise tone.

I nodded. “Hm. Why? The picture come out bad because suddenly you talk!” I pouted.

“You’re not even hug me today! Why did that ing Teddy Bear get a hug, and i’m not?” He protested and looked away.

He’s too cute!

I crawled to him and pulled his face to face me.

I pinched his nose softly.

“I’m not give a hug to you. But.. i’ll give a kiss instead” I whispered and gave him a tender kiss.

When i was about to break the kiss, he pulled me softly and said “Why did you stop, young lady? I think it’s too short” He smirked and continued the kiss.

-Flashback End-

Someone was walking to the Studio.

I bet it was Seung Hyun. I turned the laptop off in hurry.

When he opened the door, i put the laptop to the place before, then i sat properly.

He came inside with a big smile. His face looked tired. He brought some papers.

“Where is the gift?” I asked him curious as i looked him sat next to me.

“This” He gave me the papers he brought.

“What’s this?” I asked as i took it from him.

“Your new song. It’s not your album’s main song. But, that song will be in your next new album, Bom” He said.

I felt surprise. I never knew he could make a song.

“You can make a song?” He giggled.

“Tsk. Of course! If i can’t make a song, then how can i be a Producer??” He asked.

I smiled shyly. “Oh yeah. You’re right”

I looked at the lyrics. It’s a duet song!

“Seung Hyun?” I called him.

“Hm?” He sais as he drank his coffee.

“Mmm.. Don’t you think, you bring a wrong lyrics?”I asked.

“No. Why? Is that bad?” He looked at me as he took a sip of his coffee.

“No! It’s a good song. But.. it’s a duet song” I said as i checked the lyrics again.

“Yeah. That’s a duet song” He corrected.

“Then, who is my duet partner??” I asked him.

“Of course it’s gonna be me!” He said happily.

I surprised. I read the lyrics again.

The lyrics was very romantic.

I looked at him with a satisfy look.

Suddenly he said “I write the lyrics while thinking of you and our beautiful time on the past” He said as he laid his head to the couch.

I’m blushing. I read the lyrics again and again. Without conscius, it’s been three minutes.

I looked at Seung Hyun. He fell asleep.

“You’re not sleep to write this lyrics, right? You have to think more about your health, Seung Hyun” I said.

I pulled his head to my thigh. He still sleeping like a kid. When he tired, he wouldn’t wake up until he thought he has to wake up.

I fondled his brown hair until i yawned and fell asleep too.

 

A/N: I'm back again with new chapter :)) By the way, Happy Valentine all!! Hope you have a beautiful day today :D And, i have a bad news, this FF have 3 chapters away to finish :( So, keep supporting me if you want to know how this FF will end. Thank your for all of your comment and subcriber. Sorry for bad chapter, late update or bad english ^_^