Chapter 3

Memories

BOM’s POV


I walked into the studio that i and Jiyoung used to stayed the night and made a new song together.

I remembered when i fell asleep on that couch, he put my head on his thigh. Sometimes he didn’t slept and worked overtime.

I used to made a coffee for him. He made me forgot about my pain for my memories in the past that i used to had.

Tears were fall down to my cheek.

I can’t held it anymore.

I screamed as big as i could.

While i was crying, someone closed the door.


I don’t heard anyone came to this studio. Who’s that?

I looked at the door. And someone i really hated was there. In front of the studio’s door.

I gave him a sharp gazed.

I really want to punched him now! But i couldn’t.

I took my bag and started to walked and opened the door.

When someone grabbed my wrist.

I tried to let my hand go from his hand. But my strength was weaker than him.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” I screamed at him.

He just glared at me. His face was expressionless.

I hated him. He made me being like this.

I hit his hand with my other hand that not grabbed.

Suddenly, he pushed me to the wall. I suprised.

“DO YOU WANT TO DIE FASTER THAN YOU EXPECTED?!?!” I shouted at him as i still tried to let my hand go.

He put his two hands between me. His left hand still grabbed my hand and his right hand is on my left side. His face was getting closer to mine.


“Sorry. For make you being like this, Bommie” He whispered at me.


What the hell is he doing now?!?!


“LET ME GO!! I DON’T WANT TO BE IN THIS ROOM WITH A JERK LIKE YOU! “ My scream was bigger than before.


“Just scream louder, Bommie. This room is soundproof. And no one will hear you” He told me again.


“STOP BEING LIKE THIS SEUNG HYUN! EVEN IF YOU DO THIS TO ME, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! “ I shouted at him.


He let my hand free.

Suddenly, his face turned sad. But, i don’t wanted to care.

When i was about to open the door, he asked me a question

“Who is Jiyong?”

I'm not answered it quickly.

But at least, i still answered him.

"It’s none of your business, Seung Hyun. Just do your business and don’t ever try to take care of my business!”

I stopped for a second and continued

“And one more thing that important for you to know. Just think that we are stranger when we are at the office or when we met in everywhere. Arasso?!” I slammed the door.

I really hated that face!

Seung Hyun’s POV


 “It’s none of your business, Seung Hyun. Just do your business and don’t ever try to take care of my business! And one more thing that important for you to know. Just think that we are stranger when we are at the office or when we met in everywhere. Arasso?!” She shouted at me.

That sentences still drifted in my brain. ! How could it be like this!?


I went to looked around the office. When i met a guy.

He screamed at me.

“Hey you! Are you a new employee? “ He said.

Somehow, this is awkward. I never saw him before. But he already being so friendly at me.

I nodded.

“Okay. Let me introduce  my self to you. My name is Seungri. Actually, i’m a singer. Don’t you know V.I?  V - I - C - T - O - R - Y?” He asked me.

I just came from United States. And i don’t really know about new singer.

But, i just nodded.

“Don’t be too formal with me. Just be comfortable with me. How about you? Introduce me about yourself, dude!” He demanded

“My name is Choi Seung Hyun. I’m new producer for Park Bom here” i informed him.

He nodded “So you’re the one that replaced Jiyong hyung, right??”

I nodded.

“I feel sorry for Bom nuna. She must be sad now” He said sadly.

“Who is Jiyoung for Park Bom?” I asked carefully.

“Hm. Let me think for a second. He is nuna’s best producer, nuna’s best friend. They are like a partner that made by heaven” He told me.

“Why does Jiyoung go to Japan?” I asked again.

“I heard this from his best friend, Taeyang. He said, Jiyong hyung is going to get married soon in Japan” He said to me with a very low voice.

“WHAT?!” I screamed

“Damn it! Sssstt!! No one can know about it! Even Bom nuna, too. So keep this as secret!” He said to me in a worry voice.

“I got it” I left him there and tried to find Park Bom.

But i couldn’t find her anywhere. Where is she?

BOM's POV

“Dara? Where are you? Okay. Wait there. I’ll be there in ten minutes. Yeah, i’m already on my way to your house. Hm. Bye” I hung up the phone. I’ve got stress. I need to talked to someone before i went crazy.


----10 minutes later----


“Dara? Are you there?” I rang the bell.


“Yes! I’m coming” She screamed from inside.


When she opened the door, i hugged her tightly.


“Why? Are you crying?” She asked me. There was a worry tone in her voice.

I nodded.

She closed the door and let me came inside her house.

 

What's wrong?” She asked me.


“Jiyong” I said as i cried on her embrace.


“Jiyong? What’s about him?” She asked me as she kept brushed my hair with her fingers.


“He left me. He went to Japan” I said. My cried was louder.


“What’s wrong? Are the two of you in a quarrel?” She asked me.


I shook my head. “No! Even if we are in a quarrel, he never being like this! Never, Dara!!” I shouted to her.


“I’ll try to call him later. Don’t be too sad or stress. Okay?” She said to me.


“There is some trouble that bigger than it.” I told her.


“What?” She asked me confused.


“Se-se-se” I couldn’t continue my word.


“Se? What’s that?” She asked getting impatient.


“Seung Hyun” I told her carefully.


‘‘What? Why suddenly that bastard’s name is come out from your mouth?!” She shouted at me. She let go my body from her hug.

I cleaned my eyes from tears with a tissue. I can’t talk about Seung Hyun to anyone. Not even Dara. It’s too hard for me. Too hurt. But i’ll try.


“He-he comes back. He works at my company. Seung Hyun is Hyun Seuk ahjussi’s nephew” I told her. I heard her sigh.


“. How can it being like this?” She said as she still glared at me.

 

A/N: Sorry for short chapter :( But, i'll make sure, to update as soon as possible. Please leave a comment and enjoy read^^