Chapter 8

Memories

Bom's POV

What is this? He said he was hungry.

But, why suddenly we went to a cafe??

We sat opposite.

“Why suddenly go to a cafe?” I asked him.

“Because i want to” He said as he looked at the menu.

“I have a schedule. I have to go” I said.

“You don’t have a schedule until the end of this year. You will do your comeback next year, right?” He told me.

“How can you know about my schedule?” I said as i suprised.

He still quite.

“Stalker” I said with a low voice.

“Hey! Don’t misunderstand! I asked your manager! And she was the one who told me!” He said as he didn’t wanted to lose.

“Do you think i’m stupid? Stalker is same as a thief! They never want to confess their fault!” I replied him.

“Ok. I give up. Let’s say i’m a stalker” He said.

I smiled.

He looked at me.

“What?” i asked him.

“I’m glad to see you smile, Bom” He said.

“I’m not like i used to be, Seung Hyun. I’m not a girl who will blushing when someone said something like that to me. I’ve changed” i said to him.

When Seung Hyun wanted to talk, the waitress was come to us.

“Excuse me. Do you want to order something?” The waitress asked us.

“I order Americano and for this girl, give her Hot Chocolate, please” Said Seung Hyun before i say something.

“Anything else?” The waitress asked again.

“And please, one hot soup with extra corn. You still love corn, don’t you?” He asked me.

Without conscious i nodded.

“Ok. That’s it” After Seung Hyun said that, the waitress bowed a little and went away from us.

“See? You still be the same, Bom. Nothing is change” He said.

My tears almost out from my eyes.

Suddenly, the bad memories about him was come again to my brain.

“Nothing is change?” I chuckled.

“There are something change, Seung Hyun” I said as i smirked at him.

Seung Hyung raised his left eyebrow.

“What?” He asked.

“Our relationship. My feeling to you. And i’ll never ever like someone like you anymore!” I said to him.

His face was expressionless. Even a little bit.

“I’m sorry” His voice was sounded sincere. But... who knows.

“Even tough i forgive you, there is nothing will change, Seung Hyun. So stop to be a good guy in front of me!” I said as i a little shouted at him.

“So what should i do? Am i have to bring a different girls every night to my house? Am i have to go to club every night and get hangover until morning? Should i do that??” He asked with a despair voice.

“Do it. I will never take care of your business anyway” I said with a cold voice.

After i said that, the waitress was come to delivered our orders. We just ate the order with a really awkward and silent atmosphere. After that, Seung Hyun took me to the enterance of my apartment.

“Tha---“ Seung Hyun didn’t finish his sentence yet, but i already got out from his car and walked into my apartment.

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update, bad english or bad chapter :( But, i will do my best. Thanks for comment and please comment :)) Don't be a silent reader please^^