Chapter 2

Memories

BOM's POV

I knocked on Hyun Suk ahjussi’s door. No respons. I knocked again. Still no respons.


“Excuse me. Boss, are you there?” I asked with twice knocked.


A familiar voice was heard in my ears. “I’m here, Bom” That’s
Hyun Suk ahjussi’s voice.


I turned my head to the back. There he is. “Annyeonghaseyo” I said to him as i bowed 90 degrees.

When i back to my normal position, i looked at someone stood behind his back. Who’s that guy? Is he the new producer that Dong Wook oppa told me?


“Come to my room, Bom. What are you doing there? Just stay still?” Said Hyun Suk ahjussi as he opened the door for me and that stranger. I couldn't see his face clearly.

He used mask and hat. Is he an actor?
I sat down on a couch. He sat right beside me. I really curious with his face. Who’s this guy?


“Ya! Open your hat and mask. She must be scared of you!” Said ahjussi as he glared at two of us.


Slowly, he lowered his head. First, he opened his mask and then his hat. Then, he raised his head. I could see a whole of his face. He smirked at me. Wh-wh-what?!?! Isn't he Seung Hyun?!?! CHOI SEUNG HYUN?!?! That bastard??!! Damn! How could this happen to me!! Oh. Damn. It.


I took a long long long breath. “Who is this guy?” I asked ahjussi first. Ahjussi looked suprised.


“Oh.Well, he is my nephew. Let me introduce you to him. Bom, this is Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun, this is Park Bom. From now on, two of you will be a partner. Please take care of your partner” Ahjussi said to me and the-guy-that-named-Seung-Hyun.


“Where is Jiyong?” I asked to ahjussi with a cold voice.


“Hmm? Jiyong didn't tell you anything?” He asked, confused.

I shook my head. “Okay. Let me explain it to you. Jiyong has a works to do in Japan. So, he will not come back to Korea for three months. His position will be replaced by Seung Hyun temporary. If you and Seung Hyung’s work are doing well, then Seung Hyun will be your permanent partner” Ahjussi explained to me as he looked at me.


I held my tears. Why does he do that? Why doesn't he just told me before he go? I looked at the floor with a tears almost fall down on my cheek. I stood up from my seat. Ahjussi looked a bit surprised again.


“Sorry, sir. I think, I gotta go now. I have a schedule” I said to him with a low voice.
He nodded. And Seung Hyun, i don’t really care about him....not anymore.


I walked towards the door. My mind still blank. I didn’t know what to do. I took my cell phone from my jeans pocket. I found Jiyong’s number. Should i call him? Or not? My finger tap the green sign. Yes. I call him.
Once i called. There’re no responses.
Twice i called. Still no responses.
I stop calling him. I went to my studio. Now, what? Should i told him, that he is a jerk? No! I still love him.

Seung Hyun’s POV


I met her again. Yeah. Park Bom. It’s been a long time, Bom. How have you been? I wanna said that to her last time. But, i thought about it again. Don’t do a stupid thing Seung Hyun. She looked angry when she knew that a guy named Jiyong or someone who worked with her before me, went to Japan without her permission. When she walked out from this room, i kept my eyes on her. The door was closed by her.


“Excuse me, sir. Can i ask you something?” I asked to my uncle.


“Don’t be too formal when there are only two of us, Seung Hyun”  He said to me as he smiled to me

.
“Hahaha. Okay ahjussi. But that girl, why does she looked sad?” I asked him.


“I don’t know.  Since they are partner, so Jiyong and Bom be a best friend” He said to me.


“Really?” I felt something more than it.


“Why did you want to know?” Ahjussi asked me carefully.


“Nothing. I think, because we have to be a partner, so it’s better to know each other well. Right?” I tried to give a good reason.


He just nodded.


Well, between you and her, there is nothing special anymore. And it’s because of you. Stupid Seung Hyun.

I entered the lift then, walked out to my new studio. Or maybe, Jiyong and Park Bom’s studio. I opened the door silently. I took a first step. My step was stopped by some voice. I thought it was a ghost’s voice. But as long as i heard, i realized. That wasn’t ghost’s voice. It was.... Bom’s voice.

 

A/N: Sorry for bad english or story. But, thanks for your comment and i hope you enjoy it hehe ^_^