Chapter 18 B

Memories

 

Bom’s POV

“Ok. I’ll go home. But, i have a favor!” I said like a kid that begged her father for a candy.­

 “What is your favor?” He asked.

“You have to go home, too!” I said as i brushed my hair behind my ear.

He looked think for a minute.

“Ok. Your command is my pleasure, young lady” He said as he winked at me.

I gave him a very big smile. He pinched my cheek.

“You’re too cute, Bom. Maybe i can die because of your cuteness” He said.

“Are you flirting me?” I said as i looked at him with a sharp gaze.

He made his face closer to me and whispered.

“It’s not flirting you. But, my sincerity for you, Bom” Then he walked to the front of the door and opened the door. I became stiff.

“Let’s go! Are you mesmerized by me?” He said as he smirked at me.

“ your word, Seung Hyun! Let’s go” I said as i walked to the door and pulled his arm.

He smiled and said “You’re a stupid liar”

Honestly, i was blushing. But, i had to hide it!

When we arrived  at YG’s building gate, suddenly Seung Hyun stopped his step.

“I don’t bring my car” He said worriedly.

“Really? I don’t bring my car either. So what should we do, now?” I asked.

“Let’s walk. I’ll give you my hat and glasses. It’s in Studio” He said.

It’ll be ok , if i used the hat and glasses while i’m walking.

“Ok. Go get it” I said.

He ran to the Studio and back again in two minutes.

“Here” He said as he put the hat on my head and the glasses on my eyes.

“You still looked pretty, Bom” He said as he winked at me.

“Shut up” I said. He pulled my hand and put his finger on mine.

“What is this?” I asked as i looked at my hand.

“You have to pretend to be my girlfriend until we arrive at your apartment. So, no one can recognise you. Get it?” He informed me.

It’s ok, Bom. This is only acting! But somehow, i felt nervous and wanted it to be... real

I tried to smile “Ok. Let’s go”

He smirked at me and started walk.

The wind was blowing my face and my hair. It’s too cold! I could freezing!

I heard a thunder sound.

“Seung Hyun, it will be rain!” I told him.

“I know it” He said as he looked around.

“I think we have to run” I suggested.

“Wanna bet?” He asked.

So, you want to play, huh?

“What bet?” I asked him back.

“There are two traffic lights. The first one who get there is the winner” He said.

“The one who win, can tell a wish to the one who lose” I said.

“Are you sure, you won’t regret it, Bom?”

“I’m a good runner, Seung Hyun and you know it very well, right?” I said.

He chuckled and rubbed the top of my head.

What the hell was he doing? Ok. Let him go for now, Bom. I thought.

“Ready? 3...2..”He hasn’t said ‘go’. But, i ran already.

Ok, it’s unfair. But, i don’t want to lose! Hell no way!

“Yah! It’s unfair!” He screamed from the back.

I ran as fast as i could.

“You will lose, Bom!” He shouted .

“Shut your ing mouth and run faster, Jerk!” I screamed at him and laughed.

He ran faster. It’s a danger!

“Be carefull, Bom! I’m getting closer to you~!”He shouted.

Fortunately, there was no one there. So nobody saw the two of us shouted at each other as we still running.

The second traffic light was right in front of me. It needs ten steps again. But.. i’m getting tired!

I saw someone ran next to me. It was Seung Hyun! ! He’s so fast!

“You’re too fast!” I complained.

Suddenly, rain started to poured down.

The rain getting bigger.

“It’s rain!” I screamed at him. He was standing at the second traffic lights waiting for me.

He is the winner. I approached him at the second traffic lights.

“You’re soaking! Let’s go to the payphone booth!” He said as he put his jacket on my head.

I wanted to complain but i could’t. He grabbed my hand and kept it tightly as we ran to the payphone booth.

We arrived at the payphone booth near the traffic lights.

He opened the door fo me. I ran inside the payphone booth, he followed me and closed the door.

The spot was very small! ! His body sticked  at mine. Damn! I goosebumps. What the is this feeling!?

“Are you okay?” He asked with a husky voice.

I nodded. “How about you? You’re totally soaking, Seung Hyun!” I said.

However, i worried about him. But seriously, he looked y!

I thought it almost minus five degree outside! He would get fever.

“I’m okay” He said. His dark shirt looked cold and he was a little trembling.

I knew he try to be alright. I thought it was okay to do something.

I hugged him tight.

“W-w-what’s wrong, Bom?” He asked.

“I knew you are cooled. I’ll give you warmth. It’s sound stupid, right? Tsk. But, it’s better then you sick or... go again” I said as i hugged him more tight.

“I-i-i cant’t b-reath, Bom” He said as he tried to pulled his body softly.

“Sorry” I realized that tears were falling down to my cheek.

“It’s alright. Damn! Are you crying?” He asked as he looked at me surprised.

I stepped back and lay my body on the side of payphone booth.

“It’s okay. J-just..” I could’t continue my sentence as i looked away.

He lowered his body. He pulled my face to faced him and wiped away my tears.

He looked at my eyes. I could see his dark eye ball clearly. He made his face closer to mine. I could felt his cold breath, his gentle scent and his warm palm touched my cheeks.

“I’ll protect you, Bom. And i’ll never or make you cry anymore. I promise it, Bom” He said with his deep and husky voice.

His lips started touching my lips. Yeah, he kissed me.

I could feel his cold lips crushed my lower lip. I responded his kiss.

I crushed his upper lips. Suddenly, tears was falling down to my cheek. It wasn’t sad tears.

It was happiness tears. I relieved he back to me again. I’m happy because i could feel his kiss, his hug and his scent again.

Now, i realized. I missed him so much.

I do really miss him.

 

A/N: It's a long chapter isn't it? But.. i hope you all enjoy this chapter. By the way, this FF will be finish soon :) And, can you suggest me, one couple for my next Fanfics?? Please choose: DaraGon, SkyDragon, GBom, SeoKyu, RiRin or... TopBom againn?? Hehehe... Thank you for your comment and subcribe. I'll do my best and update as soon as possible :D  Thank You guyss!! Love youuu :***