little blondie bunny

Live to Kill

Siwon opened the door, and a small smile formed across his face upon seeing a familiar figure waiting for him in the living room. “I’m home.”

“You’re bleeding,” Heechul sat up, eyes wide with alarm as his lover entered the room. “What happened?”

“It’s not my blood, sweetheart,” Siwon the older man’s cheek with a smirk. “I hadn’t expected such a bloodbath today, s’all.”

“You told me you were going out for a drink with your dad.” He said, disappointed to learn that Siwon had lied to him yet again. “Is this why you didn’t want me to come along?”

“I didn’t want you to witness such a gruesome episode, darling,” Siwon took his blood-stained top off and tossed it on the floor. “So how was your day?”

“Don’t change the subject,” he frowned. “What happened? What did you do?”

He sat down on the sofa next to Heechul, looking him in the eyes as his hand ran up and down the other’s thigh. “Father and I got into an argument, and I found that the best way to settle things was to put a bullet through his head.”

“You killed your own father?” he asked, concerned. “…Why?”

“I simply proposed to take over the mafia, which I had been training for my whole life. And he refused.” He shrugged. “But with him being dead, I suppose I have no other choice but to take his position now.”

“Siwon…”

“Sh,” Siwon shut him up by pressing his lips against his. “Don’t worry, Chullie. I know what I’m doing; this is good for me.”

“What about me?”

“This is good for the both of us.” He assured him. “You trust me, don’t you?”

He dropped his gaze to his lap, “…Yes.”

“Good,” he picked his chin up to meet his eyes. “And you love me, don’t you?”

“Yes,” he replied softly. “Do you love me?”

Siwon threw his head back to chuckle before kissing Heechul’s forehead, “Of course I do.”


“His father’s dead…” Heechul mumbled to himself. “Godammit, his father’s dead.”

“What?” Kyuhyun asked, barely able to keep himself awake from watching Heechul all day.

Leeteuk had assigned Kyuhyun to keep an eye on the assassin, as they found it hard to trust him considering the circumstances. Sungmin and Leeteuk were still out hunting Siwon down, and all Heechul could do was sit around and wait.

“…Nothing,” Heechul dismissed. “Exactly how long do you plan on keeping me here?”

“Until Leeteuk comes back and kills you for lying to us.” He stated. “What were you thinking anyway?”

“Hey,” he hissed. “If it were you in my situation, you’d do the same thing to protect your boyfriend.”

“So let me get this straight,” he cleared his throat. “You’re actually dating this bastard?”

“No. Not anymore, I supposed.” He sighed. “We used to be serious and we never officially broke up…he just left.”

“Nice boyfriend you got there,” he snorted.

“You’re one to talk.” He sent him a dangerous glare. “Sungmin’s not such a saint either, in case you’re not aware.”

“At least he’s not a sociopath.” He said. “And unlike you, I can control my boyfriend.”

Heechul stayed silent for a moment, before rising to his feet and attempting to leave the room. However, Kyuhyun was surprisingly quick to move. “You leave and you’re dead.”

“You really don’t scare me, creampuff.” He scoffed. “Let me go.”

“Normally, I really wouldn’t give a rat’s what you do, but I’m just following orders here.” He said, pointing his gun at Heechul’s head. “Sit down.”

“Kyuhyun, I’m sorry for this, but—” Heechul, in one swift move, managed to grab hold of Kyuhyun’s gun and used it to knock him out cold. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

Heechul proceeded to step over Kyuhyun’s body and fled the building.


“You are such a wuss.” Sungmin shook his head in disapproval as he hunched over Kyuhyun’s body. “Get up, you idiot.”

Kyuhyun grunted as he sat up, rubbing the back of his head. “Where’s Heechul?”

“We should be the ones asking you that.” Leeteuk scolded as he tossed him an icepack to put against his throbbing head. “By my guess, he’s probably with Siwon right now.”

“You should have shot him when you got the chance.” Sungmin said. “I can’t believe you let him get away.”

Kyuhyun glared at him, “And I love you too, Sungmin.”

Sungmin smirked, gave his hair a soft tousle and helped him up. “You okay?”

“Yeah,” he said, leaning his head against the blonde’s shoulder. “I feel like my brain has been rattled though.”

“If it hasn’t, then I’d gladly do it for you.” Leeteuk glared.

“Touch him and I will kill you, Teuk.” Sungmin threatened. “Yes, I know he let Heechul get away, but that doesn’t mean we’ve lost him forever. We’ll find him, and we’ll find Siwon too.”

“I wish I could take your word for it, Sungmin.” He sighed. “But it’s pretty hard to trust anyone as of late.”

“You know what? Why don’t you go home and relax a little bit?” he suggested. “Kyuhyun and I will stay here, and we’ll call you once we come up with anything useful. How does that sound?”

“I guess some sleep would do me good.” He ran a hand through his hair before grabbing his coat. “Okay, fine. If anything happens, see to it that I’m the first to know, alright?”

“Yeah, yeah, get out.” Sungmin closed the door once he finally managed to get Leeteuk out of the room.

After a brief moment of silence, Kyuhyun turned to him with a smirk and asked, “Now that he’s gone, you wanna make out?”

“…Sure,” the blonde shrugged before making himself comfortable on his boyfriend’s lap.


Heechul sighed as he the gun in his pocket. He felt nervous, and for a good reason too. He had come to a decision earlier that he was going to confront Siwon. Usually, the people who did so end up dead, and Heechul was afraid that he’d be no exception. If Siwon showed nary the slightest hesitance in killing his own flesh and blood, he didn’t even want to imagine what it’d be like for him.

Siwon has told him he loved him countless times in the past—but not once did Heechul actually believe him.

After a moment or two, he figured he had wasted enough time in the random convenience store he had stumbled in. He turned around, and nearly had a heart attack when he came face-to-face with—

“Sungmin!” he put his hand on his chest, panting. “Jesus, you scared the crap out of me.”

“You have no idea how much I want to shoot your brains out right now.” The blonde growled, without even bothering to greet him. “You left a pretty big bump on Kyuhyun’s head, by the way.”

“So why don’t you kill me then, right here, right now?”

“Because we need to know where Siwon is first,” he said. “I advice you fess up with some actual, useful information.”

“I swear, I don’t know where he is.” He stated firmly. “Yes, I was with him last night, but Siwon moves around a lot—he can be anywhere in the city right now.”

“Call him then.”

“I can’t,” he bit his lip. “He changed numbers. Plus, he’d never answer, because he says he doesn’t trust me ever since I joined the team.”

“How can I be sure you’re telling the truth?”

Heechul rolled his eyes, “Whether you believe me or not, I don’t care. Look, Sungmin, I have important business to take care of, so I don’t have time for this—”

“So make time,” he persisted as he yanked him back when he tried to leave. “Heechul, this is important. Leeteuk is freaking out right now; this bastard really got to him. And whoever Leeteuk hates, I hate. You’re not exactly his favorite person right now, which is no problem for me, because I never liked you in the first place.”

“Sungmin, I get it. I betrayed you guys, and I’m sorry for that.” He said dismissively. “But all I’m trying to do right now is make things right. Jungsoo is my friend too, blondie.”

“I wish I could take your word for it, but for obvious reasons, I can’t.”

“Look, this is harder for me than you think,” he sighed. “If you had to kill the love of your life, would you do it?”

Sungmin contemplated on whether or not to come up with a serious answer. Eventually, he decided it was only fair to take him seriously, “Someone once asked me to do such a thing before, in fact. This…bastard told me to kill Kyuhyun because he was a spy. I didn’t do it because I knew Kyuhyun wouldn’t betray the team like that; despite being a merciless assassin and an with a big mouth, Kyuhyun wouldn’t take advantage of our trust—of my trust.”

“…Kyuhyun is the love of your life?”

He smiled and shrugged, “I’m his little blondie bunny.”

Heechul stared at him strangely, surprised (and frankly, a bit disturbed) at what had just come out of Sungmin’s mouth.

Upon realizing what he had just said, Sungmin grimaced. “That’s probably the most disgusting thing I’ve ever said in my life.”

“Damn straight.” Heechul agreed. “So you know what kind of predicament I’m in. This is the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make, Sungmin.”

“Listen, Heechul, Siwon is not a good person. You need to realize that. He deserves to die.”

“I know he deserves to die,” he dropped his gaze. “But I don’t wanna be the one to kill him.”

“Well, you have to make a decision,” he said, his tone dark. “Either you kill him…or we kill you.”


“Hey,” Sungmin came in and gave Kyuhyun’s hair an awkward tousle. “How’s your head?”

“Better. But what’s wrong with you?” he asked, looking at him suspiciously. “You look uneasy.”

Sungmin immediately avoided his eyes, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Something happened while you were out.” He deduced. “What happened?”

“Nothing,” he insisted. “What would make you think that there was?”

“You saw Heechul, didn’t you?” he asked, feeling slightly amused at the fact that Sungmin could fool anyone but him.

Sungmin gave up, “How do you do that? How do you always see right through me?”

“I’m your boyfriend, you idiot. I know you better than the back of my hand.” He said, patting his thigh. “So what happened?”

“Well, he seemed pretty nervous; he was probably up to something.” Sungmin revealed. “If I didn’t know better, I’d say he was about to kill someone.”

“Maybe he was. Or maybe he already has.” He said.

Before Sungmin could answer, there was a knock on the door. Kyuhyun stood up to open it, but was pulled back by the blonde as the sound immediately fell under Sungmin’s suspicions, because as he put it, “Wait a minute. Nobody ever knocks before coming in. No one here in that company is that polite.”

“Come on, Ming, it’s just a knock.” Kyuhyun waved him off as he opened the door, only to step back with wide eyes as a familiar man dressed in formal attire came in, pointing a gun at his forehead.

“Well, well, Mr. Cho,” Siwon greeted with his never once wavering smile. “Long time no see.”

Kyuhyun backpedalled until his legs hit the back of his swivel chair, causing him to fall over and land in the seat. Sungmin turned to Kyuhyun with his eyebrows furrowed together, “Just a knock, huh?”


“You kill him, I kill you.” Sungmin stated as he was forced to watch Siwon taunt his lover by waving a gun right at his face.

“I fail to see how you could do that, Sungmin, considering we’re tied to these stupid chairs.” Kyuhyun said. “Plus, he took all our weapons, remember?”

“Godammit, Kyuhyun, whose side are you on?” he scolded.

Siwon chuckled as he listened to the couple bicker. “You two remind me of an old flame and I. I’m quite sure you’re familiar with him. Heechul and I had a lot of disagreements, but we’ve never dealt with something we couldn’t work through.”

“I beg to differ.” Heechul appeared by the door, looking rather ragged and anxious.

Siwon’s face instantly lit up as he saw him. He beckoned him to come closer, and as expected, Heechul did. Siwon cupped Heechul’s face and pecked his lips—but something felt off. Heechul’s body was stiff and his aura was unwelcoming; Siwon was not pleased at all.

“Something wrong, Chullie?” he asked, the older man’s hair.

“You killed your father.” He took a deep breath before continuing. “You told me you left because your father threatened to kill me, but you murdered your father years ago. Did you think I’d forgotten?”

“What are you trying to say, Chul?”

“You lied to me.” He swallowed the lump in his throat. “And I’m pretty sure it’s not the first time. What else have you lied about?”

“Chullie, don’t be angry,” he said, attempting to calm him down by running his thumb across his cheeks. “You know that everything I do, I do for you.”

Heechul scoffed, “More lies.”

“I don’t care very much for that tone you’re taking with me, Heechul.” Siwon said sternly. “This is very unlike you.”

“Siwon…I’ve decided to take your advice.” Heechul looked down at his feet, feeling his eyes watering. “Sometimes, you need to cut some people out in order to get somewhere in life. And now I know who to cut out.”

“Heechul…”

Heechul pulled his gun on him, pressing it directly against his chest, right where his heart was. With a lone tear sliding down his face, he kissed Siwon one last time and told him, “I love you, Siwon.”

“Heechul, don’t do anything stupid.” He warned.

“Trust me, I’m not.” He closed his eyes as he pulled the trigger, instantly killing the young mob boss. He fell to the ground with a thud, and Heechul couldn’t bring himself to open his eyes and see the mess that he had made.

Seriously, now? It took us forever to track this guy down and you manage to kill him in one minute?” Kyuhyun griped. “No fair.”

“Do you mind helping us out here, Heechul?” Sungmin asked, referring to the ropes around their wrists and ankles.

“Would it kill you guys to at least be a little sympathetic?” Heechul sighed, ultimately deciding that it was no time for mourning. “Who am I kidding? Of course it would.”

Heechul used his Swiss Army knife to cut the ropes that restricted the two assassins and afterwards, he sat down on the table, keeping his gaze on his lap to keep himself from crying.

“I’m glad you came to your senses, Heechul,” Sungmin patted his back reassuringly. “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m proud of you.”

He sighed, “I wish I could say the same…”