Two: The Hunt Begins

Voice of Trust

 

   
The Hunt Begins
 
                   As the rest of the day consisted of the event, all the students scattered around the field where they were to stay for the next few hours. The hunters (west side) strutted around proudly with their friends, some even prowling like wild cats, while the hunted (east side) cowered away from them.
 
 
"This is ridiculous! How am I supposed true love in four hours?!" a tall, handsome man complained to his friend.
 
"I don't know, Won. With your eyes maybe?" a dark haired male replied sarcastically, gazing at a small turlte in his small hand.
 
"Sungie hyung, why did you bring you turtle with you?" the older asked in disbelief.
 
"What? Ddangkoma needs fresh air too," the turtle lover smiled at his turtle.
 
"Aish, you're weird, hyung."
 
 
 
 
 
                         The taller and younger male, Choi Siwon, looked around the crowd of students around. There were several pretty girls and boys, but none held his attention. None had a hold on his heart. Same thing for Kim Jongwoon, or better known as Yesung. Pretty as the east side students around him were, they weren`t enough. There was just something missing. After about an hour of observing, they walked away from the crowds.
 
 
                         Siwon and Yesung walked towards a fence at the corner of the field surrounded by trees. They sat behind bush against the fence, a few meters away from a willow tree. The two just sat there, talking animatedly with each other, and laughing at each other's jokes and stories. If they couldn't seem to find the company of future brides, they might as well be content with a close
friends' company, right?
 
Until...
 
"..we'll stay here, okay? I don't care about the rules we'll just hide here. I won't let them take you away..." a tall brown hair boy said, growling slightly at the last sentence. He hugged the small figure to his chest with his sleek, slender arms. The petite figure whispered something back to him so softly that only the boy hugging him could hear it. The taller hugged the smaller boy for reassurance for him and himself, wishing that this dreadful day never came because he knew that they were in grave danger. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey guys :)
this is half chapter half teaser!
hope you like it :D
 
NEXT CHAPTER WILL EITHER COME LATER OR TOMORROW :D
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3