Fifteen: Glad to be back

Voice of Trust
 
 
"Hey, Siwon! Welcome back!" Kangin patted- or more like smacked, Siwon on the back and smiled at him. It's been about a month and a half since they'd last seen the man on campus. 
 
 
"How have you been, horsie?" Leeteuk gave the taller a brotherly hug and showed him a warm dimpled smile. 
 
 
"Yeah, man. It's been a while," Kangin agreed as he, Leeteuk, Siwon and Yesung sat in down in class, waiting for the professor to arrive.
 
 
Siwon filled in Kangin and Leeteuk about what's been going on in his life. Including what happened with Ryeowook, his pregnancy, and their flourishing relationship.
 
 
"Wow, your life is like a soap opera," Leeteuk commented in slight awe.
 
 
"Tell me about it," Yesung agreed.
 
 
"Is Ryeowook going back to school? Kyuhyun and Heechul-hyung are here too, you know,"  Kangin asked, curious. 
 
 
 
Siwon paused in thought.
 
 
 
"I don't know.. I haven't really talked to him about that. Heechul-hyung said that Wookie should stay at home for a while, but I'm not sure for how long exactly. I'll ask him about it later."
 
 
 
The friends spent their classes together, chattering happily and laughing in breaks. It was like Siwon never left.
 
 
 
 
 
                Though happy to be back, Siwon felt restless. He couldn't concentrate fully on his classes. His mind would always drift to the delicate boy waiting for him at home. That shy smile, those innocent eyes, those flustered blushes, those happy giggles, that sweet scent all over him... Man, I really got it bad, Siwon thought to himself, smiling like a love struck idiot. The girls around him giggled and whispered to each other behind him, throwing him knowing looks and smirks. 
                 The girls in the school had a pretty good idea why Siwon was gone for so long. And the bright twinkling of his eyes confirmed their assumptions. The man had obviously been spending time with the special someone he found at the "hunt". They weren't jealous, no. It was a well known fact that in the whole university that Siwon preferred males. Everyone respected him for his confidence and strength at being able to be so open about it. He was genuine and very kind, even to the point of being a pushover sometimes.  Though all the girls secretly wished that Siwon wasn't gay because he'd make the perfect boyfriend, they were happy for him because he found someone. Everyone knew how hard it is to catch his eye, he wasn't popular, with the girls especially and some boys too, for nothing. They all give massive respect and props to the one and only person who managed to capture his heart. Now that they know the guy's in love, the school can't wait to see who their school prince chose as his princess, or prince more like.
 
 
 
"Oppa," Siwon felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to its source. 
 
 
"Sooyoung- ah," he grinned at his cousin as he gathered his things from his desk and put them in his bag for his last class, not realizing that class already ended. 
 
 
"Yah, when are you bringing your princess to school. The girls and I can't wait to meet him! The whole school can't wait to meet him!" Sooyoung said in a scolding manner with hands at her hips, the other eight girls behind her making noises of agreement. 
 
 
"Yah, oppa! If you don't bring him, I'm personally storming into your house to see him, so you better bring him here!" Hyoyeon scolded playfully, nudging an alarmed and wide-eyed Siwon. 
 
 
"Sorry, I still have to think about it. It's really not the best idea to bring him yet..." Siwon trailed off, not willing to tell why. 
 
 
"Why not?~ Come on, we won't hurt him, or steal him! We promise, right girls?" Sunny unleashed her aegyo, making him smile fondly at the girls' antics. 
 
 
"I'll think about it," Siwon said, his pushover tendencies getting the best of him. He bid the girls goodbye and walked off. Siwon sighed dreamily as he thought of Ryeowook, willing time to go faster so he can wrap his strong arms around his Wookie again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i know i was supposed to update last week..
sorry guys, life's been hectic lately
classes are ending soon and exam week is coming up
anyways..
 
this chapter is kind of a filler, really
i just wanted to explain that everyone loves siwon and that people accept him for who he is
oh, and snsd would be on the good side :)
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D