Thirteen: Hormones

Voice of Trust

 

 
 
Hormones
 
 
      Ryeowook stared at his shirtless self in the mirror of the grand bathroom with a frown. He twisted his torso left and right as he examined both of his side profiles, his frown deepening. He turned to his right again and scowled a little. All this while, his eyes were set on his mid-section in the mirror of Siwon's bathroom. I'm starting to show, he thought worriedly as he eyed his slight baby bump. It's been two months of morning sickness and his tummy looked kind of bloated, but not really noticeable. With a frown still set on his brows, he hesitantly laid both his slender hands on the slight bump, frown instantly disappearing as he felt the warmth and looked down at himself this time.
 
 
 
       Without him noticing, Siwon had actually been watching him this whole time, admiring his lithe, slender body with loving and slightly hungry eyes. He was a man after all and he has needs, but he would never force Ryeowook in sleeping with him. He's been gaining his trust, and he can't mess it up. In fact, they haven't even kissed on the lips. Well, they had chaste ones but Siwon avoided getting too passionate, afraid that he'd scare Ryeowook off. As he stared at Ryeowook's beautiful complexion, his heart couldn't take it anymore. In a few long strides, he hugged the petite man from behind.
 
 
 
          Ryeowook let out a squeak as he felt large hands cover his smaller ones on his stomach and a warm presence behind him, strong arms holding him protectively. Ryeowook gazed at the mirror to see Siwon with a big, joyous smile on his face, eyes gazing back at his own in the mirror. He blushed a deep red as he knows he's shirtless, and so was Siwon. 
 
 
"You're starting to show a little," Siwon breathed on to Ryeowook's red ears, causing a shiver to run down his frame as tingles shot up his spine at the feeling of the breath. Siwon sounded excited, triumphant almost, as he buried his nose in Ryeowook's neck and breathed in his sweet scent.
 
 
 
          Ryeowook closed his eyes and smiled softly, both of them just standing there as Siwon hugged him from behind, relishing the moment. Then, Ryeowook began to tense bit by bit as he let his insecurities take over his thoughts. 
 
 
          I really am starting to show. I wonder when the cravings will kick in.. Oh no, what if I eat too much, then.. Key hyung ate a lot when he was pregnant. What if I eat so much and then get really fat? I'd be fat and ugly. And pregnant. Then Siwonnie won't love me anymore. Then I'd be all alone and our baby would have no father.. Then-
 
 
"Wookie love..Baby?" Siwon tightened his arms around the boy as he sensed his sudden anxiety, voice laced with concern. As he looked at Ryeowook stare into space with panicked eyes, he wondered if it was the hormones...
 
 
"Y-yeah?" Ryeowook trembled a little, eyes shining with unshed tears and panicky fear.
 
 
"What's wrong baby?" Siwon pecked the boy's cheek, hoping to reassure him.
 
 
"S-Siwonnie...I'm getting fat," Wook turned to him with teary eyes as the other held him. "I'm starting to show. In a few months, I'll eat so much that I'll become fat and ugly. Then..Then you w-won't want me anymore. Th-Then our baby-"
 
 
"Shh...You're beautiful. No matter what, you'll always be the most beautiful person in the universe. Inside and out," Siwon cooed at him with another peck to a blushing cheek. Siwon's heart soared at the blush and nickname the boy gave him.
 
 
"R-really?" More pink dusted Wook's bubbly cheeks as he turned his innocent doe eyes at the man back hugging him. He's beginning to give his trust bit by bit, liking him more and more, he realizes, as his heart thrums quickly in his chest like Siwon's.
 
 
"Really." Siwon said with a bright, loving grin. Oh yeah, it's definitely the hormones. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello there :D
seems like the hormones are starting to talk LOL
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)