Three: Found

Voice of Trust

 

 
Found
 
 
             Yesung and Siwon stared at the two as if they were hypnotized. They watched the two cuddle under the wispy willow tree a few meters away from them until the objects of their sudden trance fell asleep. The two friends awoke from the trance and shared a brief but meaningful glance. They walked over to the two unconscious cuddling figures stealthily so as to not awaken them.
 
 
              The smaller of the two was in the arms of the taller one. His face half hidden in the other's chest. His face may have been half hidden, but anyone who happened to walk by wouldn't miss his unbearably lovely features. His angelic face and delicate form would certainly be capable of softening even the hardest and coldest of hearts. He just looked so fragile, Siwon was afraid that even a breath could break the boy.
 
 
               The taller one looked more sturdy, but his physique still looked delicate nonetheless. He was much taller than the boy in his arms, his limbs lithe and slender. From Yesung's point of view, Kyuhyun looked like a mysterious cat in his sleep, protecting his younger brother, the helpless kitten. It touched his heart that the taller male protected the other, but couldn't help but envy their closeness. Siwon envied their closeness too. He wished that he could protect the smaller boy and hold him in his own arms. 
 
 
"Who...Who's that?" Siwon breathed a whisper of awe, gazing lovingly at the petite boy.
 
"I-I don't...I don't know.." Yesung stared intensely at the taller sleeping male with wide admiring eyes. 
 
 
       So beautiful.. They both thought.
 
 
       A silence ensued between them, both lost in thought.
 
 
"I want him," Siwon declared silently with determination and cnfidence.He will not let a thing get in his way to get the smaller boy by his side. 
 
"Which one?" Yesung panicked inside. What if Siwon wanted him? I can't let that happen!
 
"The smaller one,"
 
"Good. The taller one's mine." 
 
 
 
            After a few more moments of silence and staring, Siwon and Yesung jumped when they heard a grumble from the taller boy. They ran as quickly and silently as they could back behind the bushed. The two tall males hid behind the bush and watched the two figures awaken from their slumber. Then, the school bell rang, signaling the end of the day and the end of the hunt. 
 
 
          Siwon and Yesung shared a victorious grin as they watched the two walk hastily back to the school building of the east side. 
 
 
          They've found their brides.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ryeowook woke with a start. There was a dreadful feeling in the pit of his stomach, one that he was familiar with, but it was scarier this time. He was being watched.
 
 
"Wook?" Kyuhyun grumbled, half asleep. They were still cuddled under the tree.
 
"Do you feel that?" Ryeowook whispered shakily, cowering into the younger's chest, uselessly trying to hide from the unknown gaze he felt.
 
"What are you-..." Kyuhyun paused mid sentence feeling ice run through his veins, exactly what Ryeowook felt at the moment. "We're being watched."
 
"Let's go," the younger hoisted the smaller boy up and they left hastily as the dismissal bell sounded through the fields.
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for the subbies everyone! i really appreciate it! <3
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!
it really motivates me to write more :)
i hope you guys like it 
:D