Four: Courtship Period

Voice of Trust

 

Courtship Period
 
 
 
   A week has passed since the west side dwellers came to the east side's college. Although that day was horrible in itself, the horror continues with the 'courtship period'. This is when the west side dwellers are to "court" the objects of their affection. Or in other words, this was when they could stalk their prey and not be the only ones do it and feel creepy about it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
        Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were walking together, singing a Chinese ballad. This was their favourite time of the day. Everyday, they come home together after Kyuhyun's choir practice, where Ryeowook is the pianist, as he refuses to sing in front of anyone except for Kyu or his brother, Heechul. Kyuhyun feels it a shame, for his best friend did have a beautiful voice. The streets were empty, allowing the two of them to belt out notes without anyone's intrusion. 
 
 
Or at least that's what they thought. 
 
 
         They were in such a trance with their singing that they failed to notice five figures watching them intently from the inside of a
black SUV. 
 
 
"Are you sure you won't break him, Siwon?" a burly, handsome man chuckled after eyeing the smaller of the singing figures. He deems the smaller too fragile for his taste. Siwon was manly,tall and muscular, and the smaller was tiny, very thin and feminine. They were total opposites, in appearance at least.
 
"So they're both pretty, talented, and know Chinese! You know, I would've snatched the tiny one from you if we weren't friends. Wonder if he has a brother...?" a good-looking Chinese man joked from the passenger seat, chuckling at the possesive glare he received from the younger.
 
"Hankyung hyung, don't you dare! Besides, I thought you liked the long-legged, sassy types? And no, Kangin hyung, I won't break him. Of course I won't, I love him," Siwon said determinedly.
 
"I love him too...er, the other one," Yesung said in a dreamily, patting Siwon on the back from the passenger's seat behind. 
 
"Love?! What do you mean, love? How could you say that?! Do you even know their names?! Have you even spoken to them?!"
Leeteuk threw the questions at the two in utter disbelief. He believes in love at first sight, but he's afraid that his dongsaengs only think they're in love because of pretty faces that those two boys had. He was sure they were probably nice people, but he didn't want his dongsaengs heart broken or delusional. It was his job as the oldest hyung of his friends to take care of them. 
 
"Leetuek hyung!" Yesung whined.
 
"Aish! Saying you love someone when you're planning to abduct them against their will," Leetuek grumbled with crossed arms, upset and pouting, earning a chuckle from Kangin beside him. 
 
"It's not like we have a choice. You know how things are done around here," Siwon said, his grip on the steering wheel tightening in jealousy when Kyuhyun dangled his arm around Ryeowook's shoulders. His grip increased even more and his southern regions stirred in his pants when Ryeowook's keys fell to the ground and he picked it up, giving Siwon a nice view of his perky backside. 
 
"Enjoying the view, Wonnie?" Hankyung smirked as he followed the taller's line of gaze from the passenger's seat. He eyed the bulged obvious tent between Siwon's thighs and laughed in amusement.
 
"Ugh," the younger groaned, staring at Ryeowook longingly, with lust, love and admiration swirling in his eyes. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi!
it seems siwonnie is getting ;) hehe
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D