Sixteen: Did you miss me, beautiful?

Voice of Trust
 
 
 
 
       In Siwon's- I mean, in Siwook's bedroom, Ryeowook laid wide awake, all intentions of sleep gone. He's tired from being waken up early bu Siwon when he went to school, but he can't sleep. He can't sleep because he was bored, and the bed seemed too cold without's Siwon in it with him. So, he just lays there on that king-sized bed, all alone and staring at the ceiling. He turns his head to the bedside table and sighs. It's only 2:30. He won't see Siwon for another hour.
 
 
 
        A few minutes later, Wookie finally falls asleep, waiting for Siwon to come home from university. 
 
 
"Wookie-ah," a husky whisper tickled Ryeowook's ear as he hugged Siwon's pillow tighter and buried his face in it, still asleep.
 
 
Siwon grinned mischievously as he hovered over the small man. "Wookie-ah.." he cooed at the slumbering boy again, planting butterfly kisses at the back of Wookie's neck as he was faced away from him.
 
 
"Wonnie?" Wookie called out groggily in a small voice laced with sleep, his response muffled by the pillow.
 
 
"Did you miss me, beautiful?" Siwon chuckled in amusement at Ryeowook's  adorable bed hair, the brown locks sticking out in every direction as Wookie's head shot up in surprise. 
 
 
"WONNIE!!" Wookie shrieked and attacked the man with a hug, arms and legs locking around the muscular frame as Siwon sat up from the bed after the attack. 
 
 
"I'll take that as a yes then," Siwon said smugly, ego swelling and heart racing at Wookie's reaction.
 
 
"How was your day?"
 
 
"It was so boring," Wookie whined. "Yours?"
 
 
"It was pretty good, actually," Siwon eyed the slightly pouting boy clinging to him like a koala. He paused as he thought of his earlier conversation with his friends.
 
 
"Hey, Wook?" Siwon tightened his arms around the other's pajama clad body in his embrace.
 
 
"Hmm?" the latter buried his face in Siwon's strong chest and inhaled the man's heavenly scent; Siwon's favorite cologne and...well, Siwon himself.
 
 
"What would you say about going back to school?" Siwon asked hesitantly, pulling his head  back a little to gauge the other's reaction.
 
 
"School?"
 
 
"Yeah."
 
 
"I won't oppose it. It's better than being stuck at home all day, I guess. B-But I'm still p-pregnant. What about later when I get r-really big and I can't walk much?" Wook stuttered as he set his gaze on Siwon to look for guidance.
 
 
"Well, you'll take a break, of course, when it gets too tiring for you."
 
 
"Hmm...I guess it won't be a bad idea," Ryeowook's lips turned up a little. At least I get to see him more, he thought, blushing.
Siwon grinned as he caught his blushing face. "What are you thinking about that you're blushing, huh? Is it because this will mean that we'd see each other more often?" Siwon chuckled heartily as Ryeowook's blush deepened and a dainty hand smacked his chest weakly.
 
 
"Yah," Wookie pouted.
 
 
"Alright, alright," Siwon placated the cute, pouting boy with a sweet, chaste press on the lips.
 
 
 
 
            Later, Siwon called the university to register Ryeowook, putting him in music related classes as that was what Ryeowook wished for. He told all the information they asked for, then he also informed them of Ryeowook's pregnancy. He was talking to the principal himself, who was good friends with his father. The man was surprised, as Ryeowook's situation isn't very common, but brushed it off. He was proud that Siwon has finally found someone, who was a nephew of sorts to him. After that, Siwon ended the call and started on his assignments diligently as Wookie watched him, cuddled close to his side. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
its been a while since i updated..sorry :/ and this is short
i think my chapters are more like drabbles honestly
the good news is that all my exams are DONE (even though i probably failed them all)
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELATED RYEOWOOK!!! <3
 
i'll always support you, no matter what happens :D 
be healthy, and stay the amazing  person you are! FIGHTING! <3