Seven: Please, trust me..

Voice of Trust

 

 
 
Please, trust me..
 
 
 
                When Ryeowook woke up again, he felt that he was on a bed. Bed?! Why am I on a bed?! he wondered in a panic. He honestly thought that after his emotional breakdown yesterday, he would've been tied to a chair and gagged or something. He really thought that his abductor would be furious with him and punish him, beat him for his weakness. Ryeowook tried to sit up, but he was still so sore in places he'd rather not think about that he just gave up and snuggled back underneath the blankets. Just as he was about to close his eyes, he heard the door creak open. Ryeowook was sure his heart stopped beating for a moment out of fear, then thump again in his chest in double-time. No, please don't hurt me, I beg of you..he thought.
 
 
"You're awake," a very masculine voice said. The voice was deep and reach, and sounded happily bright.
 
 
               Siwon padded over to the figure still lying on his bed with a tray of breakfast in his hands. It was late morning and he should've been in school, but he arranged it with the university for him to study from home for a month so he'd be there while his future
'bride' settles in. 
 
                He sat down the king-sized bed and set the tray on the bedside table. Siwon caressed the soft locks of the younger, ignoring the tug at his heart when he saw the boy flinch. The hair was silky soft, so smooth that it glided effortlessly through his strong fingers. Siwon had to fight the urge not to bury his face in them. His heart was in a frenzy. 
 
 
                  Ryeowook was facing away his captor, a smidge relaxed at the feeling of the other touching his hair so gently. He knew there was nothing he could do about it, so he didn't struggle or try to run away. Besides, that might just get him in trouble. He faced the man finally, and Ryeowook's breath was caught in his throat. 
 
 
                   The captor, his captor, was handsome. Really, really handsome. He had a strong jaw, thick brows, kind eyes, grinning full lips, a straight nose and king-sized dimples. He looked like a prInce from a fairy tale, though in his situation, there won't be a happy ending. He was eveything Ryeowook wasn't, strong, masculine, and built like a Greek God, only more good looking. Ryeowook couldn't speak for two reasons. One, the man in front of him was so handsome that he was rendered speechless. Two, he couldn't bring himself to speak, not when he vowed to live in almost complete silence. When he was younger, his mother always told him that he had the voice that would make heaven, and even hell, swoon because of him. He never really knew what she had meant, and the way she said it scared him a little. It was like it was a bad thing for him to have. When his mother died along with his father, she told him to only let the people he trusts hear his voice.
         
 
Don't let anyone you don't trust hear your voice, arasso? 
I know it's a burden of me to ask you to do such a thing,
but do it for umma, neh?
I only want you to be safe and happy.
Umma and appa are sorry for leaving you. 
Be safe and take care of yourself and Chullie for your
umma and appa, neh?
Saranghae. Your umma and appa love you 
very much. Never forget that, arasso, Wookie?...
 
 
 
                    Ryeowook was on the verge of tears at the memory while Siwon just faced away from him, cutting his pancakes. He remembered those exact words from his dear mother, who was minutes away form death in the hospital after the car accident. He glanced at the bedside table as Siwon prepared his food. He saw a pen and a little notepad and took it. Then he wrote: 
 
 
-Who are you?-  Ryeowook nudged Siwon and gave him the notepad. 
 
 
"Me? Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Siwon, Choi Siwon. What's your name?" Siwon faced the younger and offered a bright grin.
 
 
Ryeowook ignored the question and asked another. -Are you finished?-
 
 
"Finished? With what, the breakfast? Almost, are you hungry? Sorry to keep you waiting," Siwon smiled sheepishly as he turned to face the younger. 
 
 
                 Ryeowook shook his head slightly, heart skipping a beat at the older's smile. Though this time, it wasn't out of fear, but something else. 
 
 
-I meant me. Are you finished with me?-
 
 
             Siwon frowned. "Why aren't you speaking?" he wondered aloud as he took the next note. As he read the note, his brows furrowed further.
 
 
"Finished with you? What are you talking about? Why aren't you speaking, is your throat hurt?" Siwon began to panic at the thought of his angel being hurt in some way. 
 
 
-What I meant was, now that you've had your fun, will you kill me? Will you throw me out and leave me in some ditch to die? I'm not speaking to you because I'm not allowed to. I'm forbidden to speak to those I don't trust.- Ryeowook passed the note again as his tears spilled over. He was scared at the thought of being discarded so cruelly. And most likely soon.
 
 
              An audible gasp was heard as Siwon read the stinging words on the paper. He was shocked and he was hurt. Shocked that the younger drew to such tragic conclusion, that he thought he'd dispose of him. He was hurt because the other doesn't trust him and won't speak to him. Siwon expected this, but it didn't hurt any less with the expectation. He needed to hear that beautiful voice again, loud and clear. He'd only heard it from far away, while it was faint and muffled. 
 
 
"I would never do that. I would never hurt you again, I swear. And I promise I'll earn your trust somehow, even if it's the last thing I'll do," Siwon vowed as he cupped the younger's delicate cheeks, looking into the younger's eyes with determination and unmistakable love. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
i know i disappeared for a while..
this week and last week were just a to me >.< damn school is getting in the way of my fanfics .. :P LOL
i'll try to update more often and maybe write a new chapter on my other fic :)
thank you for you patience guys! 
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3 ^__^