Ten: Worries

Voice of Trust

 

 
 
 
 
Worries
 
 
 
 
           Kyuhyun and Heechul have been staying at the Choi's estate for about two weeks, along with Hankyung and Yesung, to take care of Ryeowook. In the two weeks that they've been there, Heechul's brother has gotten better. Ryeowook's fever has gone down considerably, and he'd probably be good as new in a few days time. However, he still doesn't know about his delicate condition, his pregnancy, which is something that they're all hiding from him until he gets better. 
 
 
 
 
"Kyuhyun-ah?" Ryeowook called from beside Kyuhyun on the bed, eyes not straying from the drama they're watching. 
 
 
"Yeah?" Kyu looked at the boy beside him while putting popcorn in his mouth. 
 
 
"What's going to happen to me?" Ryeowook whispered, slight fear and anxiousness evident from his voice. 
 
 
 
       He's happy that his best friend and his brother are here with him. However, they told him that he won't be going back to college for a while, which troubled him. He figured that it might've been Siwon's (his captor) idea. Without school to keep him busy, he wasn't sure about his future and what he'd be doing everyday.
 
 
"What do you mean?" Kyu turned to the smaller boy beside him, tense. Does he know he's pregnant already? he thought. 
 
 
"W-well I.. I-I don't know how to...to be a.. a-a wife.." Wook bowed his head to hide his flush. What else would he do in this massive house if he wasn't in school? Surely he'd be filling a role similar to that, Ryeowook reasoned in his mind. 
 
 
"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" Kyu burst out laughing. "Is that what you're worried about? Just follow your instincts. I've always pictured you being a wife to some dude anyways."
 
 
"YAH! CHO KYUHYUN!" Wook yelled, flustered. Then he smirked playfully. "Or should I say Mrs. Kim Kyuhyun?"
 
 
"Y-Yah!" Kyu shouted back with wide eyes and a deep blush. 
 
 
"Eh? Why are you blushing? Do you like him? You like him don't you? Awww, you're so cute!" the smaller boy  squealed and suddenly started jumping on the mattress excitedly. 
 
 
"Hey! He's nice, alright! Weird, but still nice," Kyu defended, blushing madly.
 
 
"KYAAAAHHH!!" Wookie screamed, not at all boyish, fangirling loudly. 
 
 
"Quiet down! They'll hear you!" Kyu hissed, trying to pull Wookie down and keep his pride together. Wook refused and pinch Kyu's pale, bubble cheeks, then continued jumping on the bed excitedly in hi oversized shirt and boxers.
 
 
 
 
            As if on cue, four men burst into the room: Heechul, Siwon, Hankyung and Yesung. 
 
 
"I heard a scream, are you alright?!" Siwon asked, panicky.
 
 
"What's going on here?" Hankyung and Yesung demanded.
 
 
"Wookie, what the hell are you doing?!" Heechul screeched. 
 
 
 
 
 
             Wookie stopped his happy dance, plopping down on the bed with pink embarrassed cheeks. Before he could utter a word, Kyuhyun slapped a hand on his mouth. 
 
 
"Nothing was going on, right Wookie hyung?" Kyu emphasized on the hyung, which he hardly ever used on Ryeowook, to keep him quiet. 
 
 
 
 
            Ryeowook vigorously shook his head, hair chocolate brown hair bobbing side to side so as to not embarrass his best friend in front of his crush/lover. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
             The sudden action, along with all the previous jumping, finally got to him, triggering his nausea. Ryeowook visibly paled, then
dashed to the bathroom. He vomited the food that he managed to keep down that day into the porcelain toilet bowl, the bile burning his throat and tears b his eyes. Siwon was by his side in a flash and rubbed his back soothingly. Ryeowook flinched at the touch first, then tension left his body, giving in after a few moments. 
 
 
 
 
 
              What is wrong with me? Ryeowook wondered miserably, the tears blurring his vision leaking from his eyes and down his face. Siwon wiped them off with a gentle thumb and pulled the smaller boy to his broad, muscular chest, whispering sweet reassurances to his ear.
 
 
 
 
 
 
                  Heechul looked at the scene with a slight, warm smile. Bitter as he was with Siwon at first, he came to know that the man really does care for his younger brother. And as reluctant as he is, he knows that Siwon really does love Ryeowook, and that he trust him with the fragile boy. 
 
 
 
                   I guess it's time for me to leave. Wookie-ah, Siwon cares about you. I hope you can learn to trust him, because I have. Umma and Appa would've trusted him too, I'm sure, Heechul thought with a wider grin.
 
 
 
"Hannie?" he called.
 
 
 
"Yes, Chullie?" Hankyung responded adoringly, momentarily stunned by the diva's beautiful smile. 
 
 
"Pack our bags, we're leaving in the morning."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i haven't updated in a while..
i was really busy :/ sorry guys
IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES OR MISPELLINGS, I APOLOGIZE.
I NEVER BETA READ ANY OF MY STORIES >.<
...BUT anyways i will try my best to update more frequently :)
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! 
:D