Six: Tears

Voice of Trust

 

Tears

 
 
 
                  Ryeowook woke up with a screaming, throbbing pain in his head. It felt like a hangover from hell. He's only gotten drunk once, but thought it wasn't really worth it with the hangover he had to deal with the next morning. However, it wasn't only his head that hurts, his body too. Ryeowook felt his heart thud very unpleasantly, but he can't figure out why. He snuggled further into the soft, velvety blankets on the cloud-soft bed, then turned to his side. This action brought a blinding, stinging pain on his backside. At this, memories of yesterday crashed though his brain like a tidal wave. The park with Kyuhyun, the walk home with Kyuhyun, the thunder, the rain, the strong arms yanking him, getting blinded by cloth, then everything went black.
 
 
He was abducted.
 
 
                  Ryeowook froze at the realization. He abruptly tried to get up and run, only to fall hard on the ground. The pain originating from his flared agonizingly, preventing him to stand. The moment he felt the pain for the second time, did he finally understand it's reason.
 
 
He was too.
 
Ryeowook looked down at himself, and the sight of his body confirmed his dreadful assumption.
 
 
 
              As he began to sob, he curled up on the floor, completely . Then, Ryeowook felt a warm, big hand on his back. He violently flinched away from the touch and crawled away on his hands and knees towards the corner of the luxuriously decorated room. There, he curled in on himself and sobbed uncontrollably, tears soaking his cheeks, refusing to face his abductor. Ryeowook felt ashamed in his state, and even worse worse that someone can see him. He felt like his world was crumbling. He was and abducted, and he didn't know what to do.
 
 
              And then, he realized that he wasn't the only one. What about Kyuhyun? Ryeowook felt shame and guilt wash over him. He's been crying about his pitiful situation and not even his best friend. How was he? Is he handling it better than I am? Did...did he get too? Ryeowook thought sadly. A fresh wave of sobs wracked the boy, knowing that he wasn't able to protect his best friend. If I wasn't so stupid, we wouldn't have been kidnapped! Now what? What about Kyuhyun and his sister? And Heechul hyung? He must be worried about me. I promised umma I'd take care of him, but what have I done? Ryeowook berated himself, shaking from the force of his sobs and sadness. 
 
 
 
               He still refused to look up. He was scared to do so. What if his abductor was mad at him? He didn't want to see the malice flicker in his eyes, or the animalistic grin on his face. What if this person decided to punish him?  He didn't have the guts to face the person who took him away from his life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*************************************************************
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
          Siwon, who's been watching Ryeowook sleep the whole night after he's marked him, approached him as he abruptly stood up, only to fall with a thud on the floor. Siwon hesitated in his spot, wondering what he should do as Ryeowook curled on his side, facing away from Siwon. Siwon's eyes went black with lust as the petite boy's faced him, his nether regions stirring. With the memories of the night before, his bulge gave the boy a standing ovation. But as soon as he heard Ryeowook choke out a sob, the lust was quickly chased away by a painful tug in his heart. The sobbing boy flinched as he placed his hand on the small of his back, trying to soothe him. Siwon withdrew his hand when he saw him flinch, he too flinching as well. He watched the younger crawl away from his pitifully and curl up in a tight ball. His heart tore as the boy's sobs got louder, sure that the tears were streaming down the the younger's face. Not knowing what to do, he watched the boy cry, shaking from the force of it.
         
 
 
        Siwon hated himself because he knows that he's the reason for the boy's tears. He pulled the rug from under his feet, abducting him away from his best friend and family. He felt sick that he had to mark the boy, do such impure things to the younger's pure and fragile body. But despite of all that, he couldn't find it in himself to regret what he's done. If he didn't do what he did, the boy who stole his heart wouldn't be with him in the very same room, his bedroom. But still, his heart clenches painfully, knowing he was the cause for the boy's pain and tears.
 
 
 
                Is it worth being with the one you love when all you've done so far was hurt him? Siwon thought, a tear of his own rolling down a handsome cheek. 
 
 
               Yes, he thought. It will all be worth it in the end, because no matter what, I will make him fall for me. I'll do my best to make him happy, despite of what I've done. I'll shower him with all the love I could muster from the deepest depths of my heart. My heart that now belongs to him, and him alone. With these thoughts, more tears fell from Siwon's eyes, powerless from watching his beloved cry because of him
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
omg, i've gotten more subbies here than my other story! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! IT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY!! <3
oh, and i'm sorry i didn't update quicker. i'm not gonna lie and say that i'm busy, i was just too lazy this weekend :P
 
 
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! 
:D