Five: The Nightmare Comes to Life

Voice of Trust

 

  The Nightmare Comes to Life
 
 
 
 
        Siwon and Yesung have been monitoring Kyuhyun and Ryeowook for two weeks now. Though much to their dismay, the two acted too close. Much too close. They were joined at the hip and kept to themselves. The two were also prone to skin-ship, making
Yesung and Siwon nervously wonder if the two could possibly be lovers. 
 
 
          Kyuhyun stepped out of his house with an envelope in hand, breathing in the late Saturday morning air. He taped the envelop to the door of the house next to his, then walked away into some other direction. 
Yesung and Siwon glanced at each other in confusion in the black SUV.
 
 
"I'm gonna go check that out," Yesung stepped out of the car and jogged to take the envelope on the door. 
 
 
Eternal Maknae, 
Meet me at the park at noon!
Bring food, arasso?
Love you! :)
-Gaming Maknae
 
 
 
             Yesung read the note with a frown. He had a scowl on his handsome face, and his features were contorted in jealousy. Siwon
looked at him quizzically as Yesung handed him the note in silence. 
 
 
As Siwon read the short note, he felt anger simmer within him. 
 
He's mine! They growled in their minds simultaneously. Yesung ran back out of the car to return the note.
 
 
           Two minutes later, a short figure walked out of the house and read the note on his door. His pretty lips quirked up a small smile,melting Siwon's heart from inside the car. The only thing that would've made that moment sweeter was if the smile was directed at me, Siwon thought. Ryeowook, with the envelope, retrieved a picnic basket and began walking towards the same direction Kyuhyun
went. 
 
 
"You don't think they're together do you?" Siwon asked uncertainly, nervous and queasy with the idea.
 
"I certainly hope not," Yesung responded, daydreaming about Kyuhyun already. 
 
"Let's go," Siwon said, thinking to himself that that was the best answer he'll get now, and  following Ryeowook with his car, making sure they weren't seen.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Kyu!" Ryeowook called out to a boy sitting under their favourite tree in the park, basket in hand and a genuine smile on his face. 
 
"Yah! What took you so long?!" Kyu complained. Aish, this kid! Ryeowook thought as he shook his head with a grin.
 
"Yah, brat! Do you want food or not?" Kyu's eyes lit up at the mention of food, and immediately snatched the basket away.
 
"Thanks, Wookie! Saranghaeyo!!" Wookie smiled at his friend and his love for food. Kyu and food, it's love at first bite.
           
 
                 The afternoon was spent talking, eating, singing and laughing between Kyu and Wook. All the while, they were being watched, but they were too happy to notice. It was tiring for them to be on their guard all the time, and all they want is to have some time to themselves to just let everything go and have fun for a little while. 
 
 
 
"Kyu.." Ryeowook suddenly trembled, feeling some very unpleasant electricity rush up his spine. He can feel someone watching him. Intensely.
 
"It's okay, I'm here," Kyuhyun immediately grasped the other's hand, their light, happy mood gone and replaced with fear. He held the other by the shoulders to his side, the other automatically wrapping his arms around Kyu's waist to somehow try and protect him.  Ryeowook needs to protect his best friend too.
 
 
BOOM!!!
 
 
          A loud clap of thunder boomed in the horizon, more and more resounding through the once peaceful sky. Then, it began to rain, making the boys immediately run home, holding hands all the way. It's important that they do not get separated. 
 
           In their haste, they didn't notice five men running after them. It wasn't until they were forcefully yanked apart that they screamed futilely against the deafening thunder, suddenly and painfully aware of the danger they were in. It wasn't until Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were blinded, their breathing cut off by cloth, and their flailing bodies restrained by strong pairs of arms that they were aware of their most dreaded nightmare finally coming to life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry i didn't update yesterday :( had to finish up a project
i just wanna thank all the people who support this story :)
i especially wanna thank heartbabykyu again because without her, this story would never exist. i cannot that that awesome person enough >3<
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND EVERYONE! :)