Nine: Good News and Bad News

Voice of Trust

 

 
 
Good News and Bad News
 
 
 
 
 
        Siwon paced in front of his bedroom. Ryeowook refused to be confined in a hospital room, and strangely enough, he thought, so did his brother. He wondered about it, then Heechul explained, reluctantly though.
 
 
 
"Our parents got in a car accident when we were younger. They died minutes after arriving at the hospital, right before our eyes. I guess you understand now why he doesn't want to go there. None of us would want to relive those kinds of memories," Heechul said grimly.
 
             
 
             Siwon called his family's personal doctor. The man brought in some equipment and machines with him when he arrived at the Choi's mansion, as well as few assistants. Ryeowook is currently being checked and tested inside Siwon's bedroom, as they didn't deem the boy well enough to be moved in any other room. He's been in there for four hours, and Siwon feels like he's just about to lose it.
           
 
 
 
            As he paces, he thinks of the worst case scenarios. What if he's ill? What if he's broken something? Or even worse, what if I broke him? What if he's got a disease? Will he be okay? Will he-
 
 
 
            The door opened suddenly a midst Siwon's frantic pacing, the doctor stepping out with a sad, serious, and an awed expression. 
 
 
 
"Mr. Choi, I have some good news and bad news regarding Mr. Kim," 
 
 
"Give me the bad news first,"
 
 
"Mr. Kim's condition is quite grave. He's dehydrated and a bit malnourished. His fever is very high and he seems to be in depression. But thankfully, what he's carrying is strong enough to survive his current state. Though I'm afraid that if his condition lasts any longer then it would not survive. I put Mr. Kim on an IV drip. It's important that he's fed when he wakes up," the doctor explains.
 
 
 
         Siwon took in all of this information into his confused mind. ...what he's carrying is strong enough to survive his current state... What does that mean? Siwon thought. But before he could the question out loud, Kyuhyun beat him to it. Kyuhyun's a straight A student, so his brain does work faster than most people. 
 
 
 
"Carrying? What are you talking about?" Then something clicked in Kyuhyun's mind. "Don't tell me he's...No..that's impossible.." Kyuhyun murmured with wide, shocked, eyes. He sat back down on the couch in Siwon's bedroom beside Yesung.
 
 
"Yah, what are you mumbling about?" Heechul demanded impatiently.
 
 
"Ryeowook..He's- He's like..Remember what your cousin told you when he visited? When Kibum and Jonghyun visited...?" Kyuhyun stared at the diva, eyes pleading to understand the message. Heechul's suddenly alarmingly pale face told him that he got what he meant.
 
 
"N-NO! THAT CAN'T BE!!" Heechul suddenly shrieked in denial, tears b in his orbs as everyone apart from Kyu looked at them in confusion. 
 
 
"What's going on?" Siwon asked helplessly. He turned to the doctor and asked again, "What's going on?"
 
 
"Mr. Choi, the good news that I was going to tell you is that you're going to be  father. Congratulations, Ryeowook-ssi is three weeks pregnant," The doctor told him with a kind smile. This news cetainly shocked the whole room. Even Yesung and Hankyung's jaws hung open.
 
 
"He's pregnant?" Siwon looked flabbergasted by the news, mouth agape and eyes dazed. 
 
 
 
 
 
           He's pregnant, he repeated in his mind, a wide, blinding smile creeping up on his face. Ryeowook and I... We're going to have a baby..Siwon's dimples deepened at the thought, heartbeat quickening and butterflies fluttering in his stomach. He's overjoyed. He's going to have a family with the boy he loves the most in the world, and he wants nothing more than to be the best father and husband to the now two most important people in his life. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i know its been a while since i updated..
but school just didn't let me :(
 
well wookie's preggo ;)
if u dont like mpreg, too bad this story has it :P
 
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME  ^___^
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D