One: The Annual Field Trip

Voice of Trust

 

The Anuual Field Trip
 
 
"Ryeowook, wait!"a tall, long haired, cat-eyed man call after a petite figure by the door.
 
"Yes, Chullie hyung?" the petite boy stopped at the front door, facing his cat-eyed older brother.
 
"Be careful okay? Come straight home after school, make sure to lock the door when you get home, and don't answer unless it's me, got it?" he hugged the smaller boy and lovingly planted a kiss at his temple. 
 
              The younger offered a small smile before  opening the door and taking himself and his backpack outside.
 
 
 
"Wookie!" a tall lanky figure called on Ryeowook, who was at his locker, taking some of his books out for class.
 
"Hi, Kyu," he greeted quietly. So quiet that it was almost a whisper. A small smile graced his bow-shaped lips at the sight of his best friend, his best friend that looked nervous and panicked. Ryeowook raised an eyebrow in question. 
 
"They're coming. The ones from the West Side are coming for the hunt," Kyuhyun whispered to him quietly.
 
 
 
                The prestigious school of the West Side has an annual field trip to the school in the East Side. They are named east and west because the town is divided into two sides by a river, the west being the wealthy, prosperous side and the east, well the opposite. The west call it a field trip, while the east call it a hunt. In this event, the ones from the west are given an opportunity to look for their future bride. They could snatch one, anytime and anywhere, but this makes it easier for the college students because all the choices in one building is more convenient. This event is mandatory for all east side students to attend. 
 
                 Ryeowook, who was in his first year of college the year before, missed it because he was sick. Knowing that Ryeowook will be snatched away once this dreadful event ensues, the principal let it slide, pitying the poor boy. Although to everyone else, they'd have to attend, healthy or not.
              
 
                  Ryeowook, who was frozen on the spot, felt two arms wrap around his small frame, hugging him close.
 
"Hyung, I'm here. I know you're scared, I am too. I'll try to hide you as best as I can. Just keep your head down, stay behind me, and don't talk okay? I'll protect you."
 
The two of them  walked towards their first class, receiving stares from everyone. Well, who wouldn't stare?
 
                    The two of them, along with Ryeowook's brother, were the most beautiful the school has ever seen, perhaps even the whole town. 
 
                    Cho Kyuhyun had big eyes that were sharp and didn't miss a thing. He had long lithe limbs and a tall build. His plumps lips were the lips that anyone would die to kiss, male of female. 
 
                    Kim Heechul, the notorious diva that graduated two years ago, with his cat-like eyes, long legs and hair, full lips and feminine face made men's knees go weak.
 
                    Then there was Kim Ryeowook, the Mysterious Introverted Prince. He had doe-like eyes, bow shaped lips, sharp jaw-line and cheekbones, creamy pale skin and small petite frame. All this exude his purity and innocence, leaving everyone to praise the ground he walks on, and raise a protective feeling in their hearts towards the boy. 
 
                      Although Ryeowook has an angelic voice, no one in the school has actually heard him talk except for Kyuhyun. He's kept as silent as possible since his parents' death. So, he's called the Mysterious Introverted Prince because his only friend was Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was the only person who was brave enough to be friends with him, taking his fierce older brother into account. And since Kyuhyun was a year younger, Ryeowook was actually friendless the first year he was in college. 
 
 
"Attention students. Please proceed to the field outside the school to welcome our guests. Thank you." the PA system announced into the tense air of the school's halls and classrooms. 
 
                      Heart beating wildly, Ryeowook held Kyuhyun's hand tightly as they made their way to the field. It was the only place in the school that cal hold two colleges worth of students. His fealt dread settling in his stomach as he listened to the two principals' greetings to the students. I wanna go home. I don't wanna be here, he thought, as he buried his face in Kyuhyun's chest, wishing that this was all a bad dream. The younger, sensing his best friend's line of thoughts, wrapped his arms tightly around the smaller boy again, silently comforting him with his embrace. 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
hi guys! well here's chapter one for you. its kinda boring cuz its all introductions and whatnot, but we need to get this out of the way. yes i know the chappie is short. 
 
THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT SUBSCRIBED! i honestly didnt think i'd get such a great response for you guys so thank you!! <3
 
this fic will have some KyuWook moments, but it will still be SiWook :) kyuwook is my otp but i really like siwook too so yeah :P
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D
 
HAVE A GOOD WEEK EVERYONE!