Chapter 18 -Final

She Is Not My Protector!

Junka had her black boots, her favorite blue jeans and a white BOY LONDON sweatshirt on. She had red beanie on her head and a red scarf around her neck as well. She had a cup of hot mocha in her right hand and a red bean bread in her left. She walked along the street where they had all kind of shops along the streets at cheap price. She entered every clothes shop to find cute and pretty clothes. She even bought 'I Love Tokyo' tshirts for the newly wed couple and her dongsaeng. She tried every food that she thought was rare for her. She never tasted a takoyaki before so she had one along the walk. 

As she was walking along the street, suddenly,she saw a pickpocket stealing a lady's wallet from her handbag. She dropped the mocha and the bread she was holding and ran towards the pickpocket. 

"Yah! Put it back!" Junka shouted in English but the pickpocket couldn't understand her but he was alert that he was in danger. He tried to run away. Junka chased after him and so did the lady. Junka shouted for the people nearby to help to stop the guy from running away in English but it seemed no one understand her. The road was cold and slippery because of the snow that Junka accidentally fell on the road with her chest facing the road. She tried to get up but her leg was sprained. She clenched her teeth to bare the pain and slowly she stood up.

They were running down a hilly road. Finally, Junka figured out a way. Since the road was slippery, she ran and slid her body on the cold slippery road and tripped the pickpocket. The pickpocket fell with his chest facing the road. He quickly got up and turned to Junka. 

Junka got up as well as she looked at the pickpocket. She was ready to fight. It was a very long time since her last fight and she was facing it again. The pickpocket attacked her first by giving her a punch to her head but Junka managed to duck. Instead, she grabbed the pickpocket's arm and twist it. With all her strength, she grabbed the buckle of the pickpocket's belt and lift him up above her head and let him fell on the road with a loud groan because of the pain. Junka turned around and looked down at the pickpocket. The pickpocket glared at Junka and he quickly got up.

Junka smirked at the pickpocket. Her hands were on her waist. "You really don't learn, do you? Just return the wallet and we will let you go" Junka said in English.

The pickpocket frowned and said in Japanese, "Stupid outside people. You should step out of this!" 

Junka smirked again. This time, she said in Korean, "I don't understand what you said but I know the word 'stupid'. For your information, no one can call me that except for my brother!" 

The pickpocket frowned again and he didn't understand what Junka was saying. He just approached Junka and gave her another fist on her face. Junka didn't have enough time to duck or avoid it. bleed because of the fist. Junka wiped the blood from and she received another fist from under her chin. He then kicked on her stomach and her knee that made her stumbled backwards and fell on the road. She had lost her patience. 

Junka smirked to the pickpocket and he could clearly see her fangs. It made the pickpocket startled a little. Finally, she ran towards him, jumped into the mid air, twist her body 360 degrees, deceived him that she was gonna kick him with her right leg but she quickly change it to her left leg and she kicked right on his face. 

For that instant, the pickpocket spat out blood and fell unconsciously on the road. Junka took a deep breath before she knelt down to take the wallet that he stole. Only then she realized that people were in circle, watching her fighting the pickpocket. She was blushing by herself. She headed to the lady that arrived later. 

The lady was wearing an elegant short dress with white fur coat around her shoulders. Junka walked towards the lady and humbly gave back the wallet to her. Junka smiled to the lady and turned her gaze to meet the lady's eyes. She was surprised to see the lady because she thought she saw her somewhere else before. She remembered then that she was the lady Siwoo pecked a kiss on her yesterday. 

"Thanks" the lady said in Korean and smiled to Junka. Junka just awkwardly smiled back to her, wondering how the lady knew that she was from Korea. 

Soon after that, they heard Siwoo's voice shouting the lady's name. "Kim Namjoo!"

Kim Namjoo turned her body around to find Siwoo was running towards her. "Ah Siwoo!" she called him over while waving. 

Junka quickly turned away and walked into the crowd that surrounded her the whole time she had a fight with the pickpocket.

Siwoo reached Namjoo and Namjoo quickly gave him a short hug. He let go off the hug and held her hands instead. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" 

"No. I was lucky a Korean girl helped me" Namjoo explained as the crowd had dismissed. She turned to introduced Siwoo to the girl who saved her but it looks liked she had lost in the crowd. "She was here just now" Namjoo muttered.

Siwoo looked around the crowd and from behind, she saw someone in a white sweatshirt and a beanie was walking away from the crowd while dragging her leg. He knew who she was. He knew her just from her back figure.

"What's wrong?" Namjoo asked. 

"Nothing" Siwoo smiled and shook his head.

"Let's go then" Namjoo said while linkin her arm with Siwoo's. Siwoo just nodded and smiled.

 

Junka dragged her sprained leg as far away as possible from the fighting scene. She stopped walking as she was tired and her leg was really in pain. She thought that she was very stupid to kick the pickpocket with her sprained leg. Now, she had to suffer double the pain. She leaned on the wall of one of the closed shops because there was no bench in sight for her to sit. Plus, she had entered another street where the buildings were still new and most of the lots were not yet occupied.

She took a few deep breath before she slid her body down against the wall. She ignored about the snowy road as long as she could reduce the pain of her sprained leg, it would be enough. She slolwy unlaced her boot. When she was about to take off her boot, suddenly there was someone stopped her from doing so by holding her arm. She looked at that person as he kneeled beside her. 

Junka's eyes widened to see it was Kim Taemin. "Siwoo" she muttured.

Siwoo looked at her and sighed. He wanted to yell at her so much for running away despite her sprained leg but he managed to control himself. "You shouldn't run away. You should have told me when you arrived here"

"Why? So that you can hide everything before I find out?" Junka asked, staring into his eyes, pleading for an honest answer. Siwoo just sighed, didn't know how to explain to her. He thought Junka would get mad at him but she didn't. Instead she was smiling at him and she patted his back, "Don't worry. It is all in the past. I should go now" Junka said as she was trying to get up.

Siwoo held her hands and he wrapped his arm around her waist, to help her to walk. Junka was being harsh because she didn't want any help from him anymore or perhaps she didn't want to have any connection with him anymore.  She warded his hand and pulled his arm off her. She turned to him and said with a serious face, "I can walk. You should go home. I'm going back to my hotel anyway". She walked away while dragging her feet, leaving Siwoo behind. She clenched her teeth as she tried to bare the pain.

Siwoo sighed with both of his hands rested on his hips. He then walked towards Junka and stopped right in front of her. Junka looked up to meet his gaze. She frowned to him. "Move" she said.

Siwoo shook his head and there was a suspicious smile on his face. He then scooped Junka up. Junka was surprised with his sudden action. She didn't want to fall so she quickly grabbed for his neck. Junka looked at him and said, "I'm heavy. Put me down"

Siwoo looked at him and smiled. "You are not and I'm not going to put you down. Plus, I've been wanting to do this since long time ago" he muttured.

Junka was surprised to hear that. She didn't resist anymore. Instead, she hugged him tighter and she couldn't stopped herself from staring him. Realizing that he was being stared, he smirked. "Stop staring. You are making me feeling embarrased" he said.

Junka just smiled and she burried her face on his chest. Surprisingly, she let him to carry her all the way from the place where he found her to the car because it what was she wanted him to do to her too.

 

They arrived at the front door of Siwoo's house. As what Junka guessed about his house, yes, she was right. Siwoo really lived in the penthouse.  She looked up at him as he was still carrying her in his hands. Her eyes didn't blink as she was really amazed by his wealthiness. And also, she wondered how Siwoo would open the door when both of his hands were carrying her.

Feeling uncomfortable with the stare, Siwoo asked with a calm voice, "What?"

Junka smiled. "You have to put me down to open that door"

Siwoo awkwardly looked at her and slowly put her down. He was blushing because of the embarrasment. He reached for his keys inside his jeans pocket. "I was about to do that earlier" he said while putting the key into the hole and turned the knob open. Siwoo turned to Junka and he was ready to carry her up again but Junka refused by slowly taking few steps backwards. 

"No. It's okay. I can walk inside" Junka said while showing her plam to Siwoo asking him to stop.

Siwoo just put a smile on his face. He didn't say anything instead he grabbed Junka's arm, pulled her closer, bent his upper body and carried her over his shoulder. 

"Yah!" Junka yelled as she was brought inside with her upside down on his shoulder. "You should never treat your guest like this!" she added. Even though she was upside down, she still could see how the penthouse looks like. The living room was beautiful and it was facing the glass walls where people can view the stars and the moon from just sitting the on the couch in the living room. Bookshelves like he had when he was in Korea in his room. Bookshelves that were specially built from the bottom of the floor to the top of the ceiling. It was situated next to the living room and there was a study table with a Macbook on it were situated in the middle of the section. There was also a small dining room that was decorated beautifully with small crystal chandelier next to the living room. There was a bar counter that separated the dining room and the living room.

That was all she could see until they entered a bedroom. 

Siwoo threw her onto the bed. It made Junka bounced a little when she landed on the big rounded and soft bed. It was the as he had in his room in Korea. She glared at Siwoo as she tried to sit properly. She sat up while making sure that her legs were touching the floor so that she could reduce the pain. Siwoo was standing right in front of her. She looked up to meet his eyes. He was smiling by himself. Junka frowned and asked, "What?!"

He suddenly leaned forward and it made Junka to back away. He slowly leaned towards her with his eyes glued on hers. Junka leaned backwards as he was approaching her slowly and after 12 years, his face has just gotten better. He even looked more even handsome. It made her more nervous. She was really amazed by his good looking face without she realized it that Siwoo was on top of her now. Siwoo had both of his hands prssing on her arms and he locked her legs with his. Their nose was one inch away. They were that closed.

Junka was very nervous. She had no idea what was this guy was trying to do to her. If it wasn't Siwoo had become stronger than before, if it wasn't Siwoo was locking her legs with his, if it wasn't because she misses him so much, she would kick him for that instant. Unfortunately, she couldn't move. Her breathing was uneven as she was very nervous but she managed to utter few words although she stuttered. "W..what are you doing?!"

Siwoo chuckled at first and said, "You seemed to enjoy what am I doing right now"

Junka frowned, "What?"

"You looked nervous" he smirked. That smirked surprised Junka because he looked very seducing. 

"I...m not" she stuttered.

"Yes you are" he smiled and shrugged. He got off her and walked to exit his room and closed the door, leaving Junka inside the room. 

Junka quickly sat up and muttured to herself, "What the heck he was trying to do just now?!" She wanted to scream because of the enjoyment to what Siwoo did to her but the appearance of Kim Namjoo crossed her mind. 

Siwoo came back into the room with a basin of warm water and a towel in his hand. He gave the towel and asked her to wiped the blood off her face. Siwoo put the basin down on the floor. He then took Junka's arm and twist it a little to check on her elbow. Her sweatshirt was torn because of the friction with road when she slid her body. "I'll find something for you to change later" he said as he knelt to her legs. He took Junka's sprained leg, slowly took off her boots and put her leg into the warm water. He slowly started to massage her leg in the warm water. "I might not be as good as Minwoo but this is all I could do" he said.

"Gomawo" Junka said as she saw how generous and gentle Siwoo was to find her in the middle of the Tokyo and brought her home and gave her treatment.

Siwoo looked up to meet her eyes and smiled to her. Junka just smiled back. She looked at his wrists and there was no sign of him wearing the charm bracelet. Junka chuckled to herself when she thought that why would he wear the charm bracelet again when he had Kim Namjoo that would never leave him or let him go just like what she did 12 years ago.

"What's so funny?" Siwoo asked.

"Nothing" Junka shrugged.

Suddenly, they heard the door bell rang. Siwoo stood up and said, "Wait here. I'll be back" He exited the room and headed to the front door. He forgot to shut the room door properly and there was a gap where Junka could see from the inside. 

Junka started massage her feet by her own when she saw Kim Namjoo from the door gap. 

"Siwoo oppa!" she squeked while happily hugging him. Siwoo hugged her back and they pecked each other a kiss on their cheeks.

From Junka's eyes, Siwoo looked so happy. Tears were forming around her eyes. She quickly wiped the tears off with her sweatshirt sleeves. 

"I've bought something for you" Namjoo said and took out a photo frame from her huge handbag.

Siwoo took the photo frame and looked at the photo, "It's beautiful" he smiled.

"I know" Namjoo said while taking back the photo frame from Siwoo's hand. "I'm going to put this in your room. Can you get me any good wine?"

Junka's eyes widened when she heard Namjoo wanted to enter his room. She had to think quick before she saw her in Siwoo's room. Before she could ever think of where to hide, Siwoo had stopped her first. "No. I can put that later. Let's go get one together. I never get to understand your taste of wine" Siwoo said while putting down the photo frame on one of the shelves. He then dragged her into the kitchen to go to wine cellar.

Junka quickly wiped her feet and put back on her boot. She slowly walked out of the room while dragging her still painful feet. She tip toed out of the room and slowly shut the room door so that it won't make any sound. She took a short glance to the kitchen, making sure that neither of them saw her. She also saw the photo frame that Namjoo gave Siwoo earlier. She stopped for a moment and forgot that she had to get out of the house. 

She was stunt to see the photo on it and once her tears started to form around her eyes. It was a picture of Siwoo and Namjoo kissing while hugging to each other. Junka bit her lips until she heard steps from the kitchen. She ignored the pain on her sprained feet and ran out of the house.

Siwoo and Namjoo were walking out the kitchen, heading to the bar counter. Suddenly, they heard the sound of the front door banged.

"Oppa. What was that?" Namjoo asked, holding tight to Siwoo's arm.

Siwoo just let out a sigh, knowing that Junka ran away again. He didn't have to check if it was true, he knew it. He turned his head to Namjoo and smiled. "Nothing"

-------------------

It was Sunday morning and Junka was back in Korea. Her sprained feet hadn't fully recovered so she got a day off from the modelling job. She slowly climbed the stairs that lead her to the rooftop with a cup of hot mocha in her hand. The school rooftop was her favorite place where she could release all her stress. It was her favorite place when she was schooling 12 years ago and it still was her favorite place.

When she reached the door, she held the knob, twist it and pushed it open. Surprisingly, the school never locked the door knowing that every time they locked it, students would always break the door and it would cost the school a lot of money to repair it over and over again. So they finally decided not to locked the door anymore.

She closed the door behind her. She proceeded to her favorite spot which against the wall that was facing the scenery of the town. She leaned against the wall before slid her body down and sat on the floor. She straightened her legs on the floor and let it cross each other. She then took a deep breath and took a sirp of her coffee. She wasn't wearing all pretty like before. She only had her warm black jacket, a white long sleeves tshirt underneath it, her favorite jeans and her snow boots. 

She yawned as she was very sleepy finishing up the design that her client requested. Surprisingly, she realized that the house design that her client asked was almost the same as Siwoo's penthouse. She shook her head as she thought that she still haven't got to take Siwoo out from her mind just like how Siwoo did. He took her out of his mind.

She just hoped that the client would like the design. She would meet the real client this afternoon. The man who came to her office last 2 weeks was only the representative of the real client since he said that he was busy working in Japan. She guessed she would go after taking a few naps. She put the cup aside. Although she thought that mocha would make her awake, she was actually wrong. It made her sleepy even more because she had immune with the taste. With her sleepy eyes, she looked up at the sky. She could hear someone opened the door of the rooftop but she decided to ignore it because she was very sleepy. She heard the footsteps that were coming to her and she saw a shadow of a man. It was a shadow of Kim Taemin but heh there was no way for Kim Taemin to come back to Korea. It must be she was dreaming again. She slowly let her eyes closed and stepped into the dreamland.

 

Her eyes fluttered. It was very windy on the rooftop that she felt very comfortable sleeping there. She rubbed her eyes and blinked few times. She looked up straight ahead to see someone was looking down at her, creepily smiling. Instead of being freaked out, she smiled back to him and muttured, "Why is Kim Taemin here? Why am I dreaming with my eyes open?"

"You are not dreaming" Siwoo replied.

Junka's eyes widened. She rubbed her eyes again. She then reached out her hand to touch his face and she definitely could touch it. Before this, whenever Kim Taemin appeared in her dreams, when she reached out to touch his face, he would disappear but this time, it was real. She could really touch Siwoo again!

Junka quickly sat up straight realizing that she was sleeping on his lap. She quickly fixed her hair and looked at Siwoo. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Company you sleeping" Siwoo answered.

"Seriously?" Junka rose her eyebrow. She looked at her wrist watch and cursed. ". I'm late" She stood up and before she could get away, Siwoo grabbed her hand and pulled her down, forcing her to sit between his legs. "K...im Taemin" Junka stuttered. 

Siwoo ignored her and hugged her tighter from the back. He rested his chin on her shoulder and seductively whispered into her ear. "Stay still. Please"

Junka just nodded her head as a sign that she agreed. She let him to hug her because if she were him, she would do the same thing. She was stay silence, didn't know how to react or to say to him. She was being awkward again. She let him kissed her neck like how he liked to do before. Her breathing was uneven as she was very happy, nervous and a feeling of disappointment at the same time.

Siwoo seductively whispered into her ear, "Do you miss me?"

Junka was shocked by the question. She didn't know how to answer the question. She couldn't utter the word that she missed him because the thoughts of everything she saw in Japan crossed her mind. She looked down to her knees and muttured. "I don't miss you"

Siwoo was shocked to hear that. He lifted his head from her shoulder and looked into her eyes, "Mwo?" he asked.

"Not even a single time about you ever crossed my mind" Junka added.

"No" Siwoo muttured.

"Yes" she responded. "Why are you doing this to me? You should never do this to me. It's irritating. When you thought you have me in your hands, you play with Kim Namjoo's feelings. Now that you have Kim Namjoo in your hands, are you playing with my feelings right now? Okay, maybe I deserve this after what I've done to you, you should seek for your revenge and I guess you already did. I was hurt inside to see you with Kim Namjoo" she said. She then wiped her tears that rolling down her cheeks. 

Siwoo was surprised to hear what Junka said. He wasn't given a chance to explain when Junka harshly pushed his hands away from her. She then turned around, to face him. She was still looking down and crying. 

"Please. Don't hurt Namjoo's feelings. She deserves you and you two should go back together. I'm begging you. Please. She doesn't deserve to be hurt like this" she muttured. 

"Yah Lee Junka. You have to listen first. It's not...." Siwoo tried to explain but his words were cut by her.

Junka wiped her tears and said "Sorry but I really have to go. My client is waiting for me" She got up and walked away, leaving Siwoo behind.

Siwoo trailed her until she was no longer in sight. He elbowed on his knees and sighed, thinking of a way how he could explain everything to her. 

 

"Yah Lee Jaejun!" Junka yelled as soon as Jaejun answered her call. "I've been waiting for him for an hour. Are you sure he is coming?"

"Yes noona. I'm sure. I texted you didn't I that he said he's gonna be late" Jaejun explained. "Why did you go there early anyway?"

Junka rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe that her junior, who worked under her management was questioning that kind of question. She elbowed on the armchair and slowly massage her forehead. She remembered the reason she left early. It was because of Kim Taemin.

"It's okay then. I will wait" she said and hung up the phone. She put the phone on the table and sat straight on the chair. She wraped her hands around the cup of her hot mocha to keep herself warm. That was when she started to think about Kim Taemin again.

She thought she could get over him within these 2 weeks but she was definitely wrong. She couldn't. She thought it would be easy for a person to get over someone, but she was wrong. It took time for an individual to get over something that he or she used to get attached to.  She sighed while staring out of the window. The coffee shop was quite new around the neighborhood. It was situated near the bridge that connected the two neighborhood. The bridge where she and Taemin always met and dated before. The bridge where she received her first kiss from him. From the Junka's seat, she had the perfect angle to view the bridge and the river that was lit by the moon light.

She stared the bridge and images of when they used to hang out together started playing in front of her brown eyes. A small smile curved on her face. Followed by tears started rolling down her cheeks. She missed to hang out with Siwoo. She missed to hold him. She missed to hug him. She missed every single thing about him. 

"How I wish you would be here with me right now" she muttured to herself. She then quickly wiped her tears with the sleeves. She took a deep breath and looked back at the bridge. She could see a man was leaning against the wall of the bridge while looking at her. She furrowed to see clearly who was it and it was Kim Taemin. Junka blinked and she rubbed her eyes, couldn't believe what she was seeing. 

Siwoo was walking towards the cafe while waving his hand to her. Junka was still dumbfounded by what she was looking so she lazily raised her hand and slowly waved back. Siwoo walked into the cafe and headed to her. "We meet again" Siwoo said while pulling the chair opposite of Junka. He slumberly made himself comfort sitting in front of her. He then leaned forward with both of his hands on the table while his fingers clasping to each other. "Why do you look so surprise?" Siwoo asked

Junka shook her head and asked back, "What are you doing here?"

"To discuss with you about the house design of course" he answered.

Junka frowned. "Wait. So, you are the actual owner? The guy who came the other day was your representative?"

Siwoo nodded with a smile. "To be exact, he is my personal assistant. You don't have to be that surprise. I'm too busy so I send someone else first"

Junka rolled her eyes while taking out the house design out from her bag as if she was disgusted to hear what Siwoo just said. But she couldn't deny the fact that he was busy though. "Is this plan for your new house?" she asked.

"Yes" Siwoo nodded. "For my future family too"

Junka put a weak smile on her face. "So when is the wedding?" Junka asked. Siwoo frowned to that question. "Well, you are getting a new house.Obviously there's already someone special that you want to live with for the rest of your life"

Siwoo just chuckled after listen to it. His smile didn't fade away. He just stared into Junka's eyes, waiting for her to let go what have she kept with herself for the whole time.

"Kim Namjoo is it?"Junka added.

"You surely are not a good observer" Siwoo responded.

Junka looked up to meet his eyes. She frowned. "What are you talking about?"

Siwoo lifted his wrist and showed to her. He was wearing the charm bracelet that he made for both of them before he moved to Japan. "Remember this? I made it for both of us before I moved. In fact, you are wearing that now" 

"Why you have it with you? I thought you threw it into the river over there" Junka exclaimed while crossing her arms.

Siwoo smirked. "I never tell anyone that I threw it into the river"

Junka gulped. She remembered that she was hiding behind one of the cars that were parked near the bridge. She was stunned when Siwoo threw the bracelet into the river. Just as how much Siwoo cried at that time, she was the same. When Siwoo left the bridge, Junka quickly walked out from her hidden place and dived into the river. The water was very cold but she did not care about it. The only thing that was in her head was that she have to find the bracelet no matter what and she was lucky that she found it.

Junka shook her head. She slowly slid the house design to Siwoo and said, "I'm not feeling well tonight. You can keep this design and we will discuss about this later". She quickly took her bag and got up from her chair. 

"Yah what are you doing?" Siwoo asked as his eyes trailed her.

"I have to go home. I feel dizzy. I will ask my assistant to contact you later." Junka said and walked out from the cafe. 

Siwoo quickly got up from his chair and chased after her. He was fast enough. He grabbed Junka's hand on the bridge. He forced her to spin her body and with his other hand, he put it behind Junka's back and drew her closer to him. Their noses touched. There was no distance between them. Junka was startled by Siwoo's action. Siwoo just stared into her eyes and so did she. They were looking into each other's eyes. No words that could escape from their mouth. Their eyes talked for them. His hand then slid upward to her neck. He carressed her cheek with her thumb and slowly, he kissed her on her lips.

Junka enjoyed the kiss. She has been longing for that kiss and finally she was having the kiss. She have waited for the kiss for about 12 years but she didn't want to be the bad girl. She didn't want to ruin any relationship. She didn't want to be the cause of a couple to break up.

She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. "Kim Namjoo" she uttured as if to remind him that he was currently in relationship with someone else. 

Siwoo smirked to hear that. He didn't say anything but instead he turned them around so that Junka's back was now leaning on the bridge wall. He rested his left hand on the bridge wall beside Junka's waist and his right hand on Junka's neck. He trapped her by pressing his body against her. She looked at him with confused expression. Siwoo just smirked and kissed her on her lips again.

He broke the kiss and whispered, "Kim Namjoo is my cousin." Then he kissed her again.

He broke the kiss and whispered again, "I know that you dived into the river to find this bracelet. For your information, I never take off this bracelet except when I take my shower". He kissed her again.

Again, he broke the kiss and whispered, "I miss you". He kissed her again and broke it, "I really miss you" he kissed her again.

Junka couldn't control the tears that rolled down her cheeks as she was kissing with Siwoo. She couldn't believe that Siwoo was waiting for her for how much she waited for him. She broke the kiss. Slowly she reached her hand fo his cheek and she carressed his cheek with her thumb. A smile curved on her lips and so did he.

"So Kim Namjoo is not your fiancee or your girlfriend?" Junka asked.

Siwoo held her hand and kissed it while he shook his head. He then carressed his thumb on the back of Junka's hand. "She's just my cousin and we happened to be closed when I moved there. That's it and already has a fiancee and they are getting married next month. Everything you saw, the kisses, the hugs, it was all an act. It was Namjoo's idea to test how loyal her future husband is"

Junka's jaw dropped open. Her eyes blinked as she couldn't believe what she heard. "You kidding me?" she asked.

Siwoo just chuckled. "Do you think today is April Fool? Of course I am not kidding. The only girl that I want to marry is you" he said as he kissed her on her lips again.

"I love you" Junka muttured.

"I love you too and I always have" Siwoo added and kissed her again.

-------------------

-THE END- 

 

~~~~~

Hi. Author here. Finally this story ended. Sorry for making you all to wait for a very long time. I finally have finished my foundation program and now I am free. Heeeeeee. I know the ending of this story kinda . Sorry :( But still I hope you like the whole story

Thank you for all the supports you gave me. I really appreciate it. Please spread this story to every Crowns out there. Heeee. Please leave comments and subscribe :D