Chapter 13

She Is Not My Protector!

Siwoo walked back into the ballroom. He went to to beverage station and took a glass of water that was served on the table. He drank it with his other hand on his waist. He stared on the floor, hoping that no one saw him kissing with Naeun. He was reminded the moment of him kissing with Naeun. He didn't know why but he felt guilty towards Junka. He felt really guilty even though he saw Junka kissing with Rome before and he knew that Junka would never like him back. He was rejected. He knew it from the kiss that she received from her long crush. He sighed. 

"What are you sighing at?" Rome asked. 

Siwoo didn't realize that Rome approached him. He lifted his head and put a smile, "Nothing"

Rome smiled back, "Anyway, do you see Junka anywhere?"

Siwoo shook his head, "No. Why?"

"I've been searching for her and I don't think she's in this ballroom"  Rome explained. He still had the glass that filled with orange juice in his hand.  

"Really? Maybe she's in the restroom?

"I've asked my friend to look for her at the restroom but she's not there" Rome pouted

Siwoo felt worry. "Let me try call her" he said while taking out his phone from his trousers pocket. They waited for the line to connect. Siwoo ended the phone and shook his head, "Her phone is off. It's weird. She never turned off her phone no matter what"

"Really? I don't think she already go home without telling me" Rome rose his eyebrow, trying to figure out where would Junka gone to. "Try call Minwoo if she's already at home"

Siwoo quickly searched for Minwoo's name in the contact list and called him. "Ahh Minwoo. Is Junka home?"

"No. Why?" Minwoo replied.

"Just call me back if she's home" Siwoo hung up the phone. He turned to Rome, "She's not at home either. I feel uneasy hyung"

Rome put the glass on the table beside him and said, "Let's try to search for her outside". Siwoo nodded to the command and they ran out of the ballroom. 

"Hyung, you search around here and I'll search outside of hotel" Siwoo suggested. Rome just nodded to the suggestion and they headed to where they assigned. 

Rome checked every empty room and hallways around the ballroom inside the hotel. He even asked a few workers that worked at the hotel and friends that walked passed him. Siwoo first searched for her at the parking lot. There was a small lighted park in the hotel area. He ran there and checked every corner, behind trees and benches for Lee Junka. Still he couldn't find her. There was a residents walk path along the river. He ran along the walk  path. As he went further, he accidentally kick a shoe on the floor that made him stumbled a little. He looked down at what he kicked and discovered a silver string high heels. He pick up the shoes and examined it. 

"I saw someone wearing this before" he muttered to himself, trying to remember where he saw it before. His eyes widened when he remembered who wore it.

"Siwoo-ah!" Rome shouted his name as he ran approached him. He was out of breath when he reached Siwoo. He stopped to take some air before he continued, "Did you find her?"

Siwoo didn't respond. He was trying to think what had happened to Junka that she left her shoes in the middle of the walk path. 

"Whose shoes is that? Why are you holding it? It's no time to appreciate the art of shoes fashion. We need to find Lee Junka" Rome complaint.

"Don't you see hyung? This belongs to Lee Junka" Siwoo explained.

"What? Why would she left it in the middle of walk path?" 

"That is what makes me confused"

Rome sighed, trying to figure out where Junka had gone. Suddenly, Siwoo's phone rang. It was a text message but it wasn't from anyone that he knew. It was from an anonymous number. He opened the text message and it was a photo. A photo of an uncoscious girl was tied on the the armchair of the chair. was tied with a white cloth. Her hair was a mess. There was dried blood on her face, bruises on her arm and some cuts on her face. There was a someone holding a pistol aiming at her head. From the dress she wore, Siwoo and Rome recognized who she was, Lee Junka. Suddenly the unknown number called him. He pressed the answer button.

"Yeoboseyo?" Siwoo called as Rome came close to his phone to hear the conversation.

"Yah Kim Taemin! Whatever they say, do not come! I can handle this alone! Save your life!" Junka said alternately with her breath. She sounded exhausted as if she had a marathon.

Suddenly, he heard Junka's screaming of pain, "Yah Junka ya!"

A rough voice said after that "Come alone to abondoned warehouse at the beach, don't tell the police or she'll die" he hung up the phone.

They looked at each other. Rome shook his head and said, "I don't know what you have done. You can't go there alone. If you go there alone it's either you or Junka will die" 

"I know. I know who they are and I know why they are after me. Junka's life is at stake. I don't care if I die. Lee Junka that matters" he explained. Before he could run away leaving Rome, Rome already held his hand, prevent him from running away.

"Yah! Don't be stupid. If you rather die, think about how Junka will feel if she knew that you died because of her. She would feel uneasy and guilty for her entire life. This feelings might get her into depression the whole time and it's because of you and I'm not gonna let that to happen" he explained while he stared into Siwoo's eyes. "We need a plan. You go there alone but at least we need a backup. I can handle the backup. Even how strong you are, you still need a backup"

Siwoo looked up at Rome and he just nodded.

-------------------

She didn't recognize the warehouse because she was unconscious all the way to the warehouse. She woke up when someone splashed a glass of water on her face. As soon as she woke up, she was laying down on the floor. She was circled by a group of man and she knew 2 of them, Kangjun and Ray. She tried to get up and as soon she got up, she quickly attacked them. She gave them fists and kicks although few of her attacks missed. She was still feeling dizzy affect of the chlorofom. She received kicks and fists too and she almost got hit with a rod on her head again but she managed to duck and gave him a high kick. She managed to grab hold of Ray. She held Ray's neck and tried to strangle him to death.

Ray was suffocating for air, thought he would meet his death that night. Suddenly, there was a tall guy who held Junka's arm. With his other hand he put his hand on Junka's neck, making her to let go off her hand from Ray. He then stepped forward making Junka cautiously to follow his rythm stepping backward. The tall guy still haven't let go off Junka's hand and neck.

He smirked "What are you trying to do?"

"Why do you need to know?" she yelled.

To hear that, the guy suddenly strangled her and with all his strength he threw her away made her back bump with the wall. Junka slid down on the floor. She tried to get up but she was coughing for air. The guy came approach her, crouched down to her and pulled her hair.

"Next time when I ask you a question, you should just answer me" he said calmly with a smile on his face. "Now, tell me what is his phone number. Let's make him come and save you"

"Who?" Junka asked.

The guy pulled her hair harder making her to scream in pain. "I told you to answer my question not to ask me back" he yelled.

"How am I supposed to answer your question if I don't know what you are talking about!" she yelled back. She was thinking Yu Barom because only Yu Barom who is brave enough to pick on fights randomly with whoever he wanted to. If it was true Yu Barom, she would give them his number since Barom is strong and he had a lot of connections with people to be his backup. There would be no way for Lee Minwoo to pick up a fight because he liked peace and Siwoo? He didn't know how to fight why would he pick one?

The guy laughed to himself, "Ahhh mian mian. My bad. What's the guy name again?" he asked Kangjun.

"Kim Taemin" Kangjun answered while helping Ray to get up.

"Kim Taemin? No way" Junka muttered. 

"Yes way. So what's his phone number?" the tall guy asked. Junka didn't answer his question. Upon to received the reaction, the guy slap Junka's face very hard. bleed because of that. "Answer me" he yelled. Junka still didn't say anything. "You are messing with a wrong person girl" he muttered and harshly pushed Junka head on the cold cement, it made Junka dizzy. He then sat on Junka's back. Making Junka to scream in pain because of the weight. His was still pushing Junka's head so that she wouldn't be able to move.

"Get off me!" Junka yelled.

"I will. After you tell me his phone number" he said calmly. He then stretched his legs as if he was sitting comfortably on a comfy chair.

"Even if I know his number, I don't even remember" Junka shouted.

Suddenly, one of the guy's men shouted from a table under the light at the middle of the warehouse, "Boss! We found her handphone and there is Kim Taemin's number"

"Ahh really? That's fast. I only start playing with her" the guy said. He looked down at Junka and ruffled her hair. "You are so cute when you shout. Have anyone told you that?"

"Just get you ing off me" Junka yelled. 

"As you wish dear" he said while getting from her. Her waist hurt so much. She felt a bit ease when the guy stood up. Before she could get up, there were 2 men held her, forcing her to get up, bring her to a chair and force her to sit on it. Then they tied her hands at the armchair and also her legs to the chair. 

"I can handle this alone! Save your life" Kangjun mimicked Junka. Junka looked at them with anger in her eyes. Her fangs weren't helping. They absolutely didn't scare of her after they saw that Junka was tied helpless on the chair.

The guy was standing between Kangjun and Ray in front of her. He was tall, his hair was long that he tied up into a short ponytail and he had a tattoo on his collarbone. His body was tough, even tougher than Ray and Kangjun. There was a permanent scar on his right eye and few scars on both of his arms. He was wearing a pair of black trousers with a white shirt. He looked like he just got back from office work. The sleeves were folded to his elbows and 2 top buttons were ed. 

"Once I get off this rope all of you will die" Junka whispered but the whisper were very clear for them to hear. She looked up to look at them, she smirked, "Who are you anyway? Kangjun and Ray sugar daddy?"

"Yah!" Ray yelled. He stepped forward to do something violence to Junka but the guy stopped him by holding Ray's chest.

The tall guy smiled at her. Surprisingly, he looked cute with that smile. "Sorry for being rude for not introducing myself to you. My name is Woo Jiho. Kangjun's and Ray's big leader"

"Wow. I thought Kangjun and Ray are already big coward leader. I didn't expect there would be a bigger coward leader. Or should I say the biggest?"  Junka smirked and for that instant, Jiho slapped her. 

"Is it hurt?" Jiho asked while holding Junka's chin, forcing her to look into his eyes. "Don't mess up with me girl. I am just like you. I am judo player too. So you don't have to brag that you are so strong. You look pathetic doing that" He let go off her chin and walked back towards Kangjun and Ray.

"What do you want?" Junka asked.

"A revenge of course" he smirked. "That Taemin guy. Through you is the only way where I get to do my revenge. Thanks to Kangjun and Ray told me there is a girl that always kick their asses off. From that information, I got another extra information that you are related to Taemin. Thanks to you I finally get the link to get my revenge"

"Kim Taemin?" Junka chuckled. "He deoesn't even know how to lift up a fist. Why would he pick a fight on you? Perhaps you are the one who mistaken"

"No. I am pretty sure that he is the guy.The greatest taekwondo player on Earth" he mimicked the last sentence the way Siwoo would say it. He smirked, "Greatest my foot"

Junka smirked. "You definitely got the wrong Taemin"

"Let's just wait and see" Jiho smiled and turned away.

One of his men hit her head from the back and she passed out.

---------------------

"YAH! Woo Jiho! Come out now" Siwoo yelled as soon as he entered the warehouse. He was holding a wooden rod in his right hand.

Soon after that, Jiho came out from the dark with Kangjun on his left and Ray on his right. There were also other men lining up vertically behind them There were about 20 of them. Jiho smiled to Siwoo.

"Kim Taemin. It's been a long time since I met you the last time" he smirked.

"Lee Junka! Where is she? Let her go! She had nothing to do with us" Siwoo shouted.

"Woah. Is she your girlfriend or what?"

"None of your business. I'm here now. That's what you want right?" Siwoo shouted. 

"Yeah. I want to beat your off but after holding her, I think I want her to stay with me too. She's beautiful and strong. I bet she can be strong in bed too" Jiho smirked.

"YAHHH!!" Siwoo shouted and ran towards them.

With a hand signal from Jiho, Kangjun and Ray ran towards Siwoo. They were ready to beat each others' asses off. Kangjun and Ray approached him first. With the rod, Siwoo skilfully hit hard on Ray's stomach and he kicked Kangjun's head at the same time. Ray didn't fall down. Ray managed to make Siwoo lost his grip on the rod and he took over the rod. Ray tried to hit Siwoo with the end of the rod but Siwoo managed to avoid it. Unfortunately, Kangjun got up and held Siwoo and Ray succeed to hit Siwoo with rod on his stomach.

Rome and his men were hiding against the boxes in the warehouse. They saw that Siwoo was in trouble. With Rome order, they got out from their hiding places and approached the war area. Seeing that the men on Siwoo's behalf, Ray became startled. Kangjun who had been holding Siwoo let go off him. They took few steps backwards towards Jiho. Jiho was surprised to see Siwoo came with so many backup. Jiho gulped but he managed to put a smile.

"You didn't come alone" Jiho smirked.

"Someone told me that the true coward is a person who asks other people to kick his opponent's off. I guess that's define you, Woo Jiho" Siwoo smirked back. 

Jiho couldn't control his anger. He clenched his fist then smirked "Then how about you? Which part of alone you don't understand?"

"I am a coward since the beginning. That's what you've always said to me, Jiho..." Siwoo smiled. It was a smile that would make everyone around him get scared. He continued, "...sunbae"

Jiho clenched his fists tighter and shouted, "Attack!" 

In split seconds, they were in the middle of the fight. Kangjun and Ray once again attacked Siwoo at the same time. Siwoo tried to avoid every attack from Ray. Ray kept on giving Siwoo fists but it was skillfully avoided by Siwoo. Siwoo then realized Kangjun behind him. He held tight on Ray's arms and made Ray to spin with him. With the spin Ray hit Kangjun. Kangjun was left stumbled. Siwoo then kicked hard on Kangjun's head and he elbowed Ray's chin. 

"Siwoo!" Rome shouted. "Lee Junka" he shouted while his face pointing to Siwoo where Junka was. 

Siwoo looked at where Rome pointed at. Junka was tied on a chair at level 2. Her chair was facing the war area so Siwoo could see her clearly. Siwoo run towards her. There were some of his men tried to stop him from approaching Junka. Being a skillfull Taekwondo player, he kicked and punched the men on their chest and head. He ran as fast as he could to reach Junka. When he reached her, he crouched down to her. 

"Junka-yah. Are you okay?" Siwoo asked as he quickly loosen and took off the rope on her wrists and her legs.

Junka was half conscious."Sihuu gwinjoni?" she mumbled words that definitely Siwoo could understand. 

"I don't know what you are talking about. First, let me get you out of here" Siwoo said. He scooped Junka up. When he was about to headed the stairs, suddenly Jiho jumped in front of him, blocking his only way out.

"You can't just easily run away from me" Jiho said. He stretched his neck and his knuckles. He was ready in his taekwondo position just like in the tournament. 

Siwoo sighed. "Seriously sunbae? You still have grudge on me? It was long time ago"

"You made me to be like this. Don't you know that?" Jiho smirked. "You still look innocent"

"I may be innocent but I am not a coward. I am not a coward like you sunbae. Not at all" Siwoo sarcas him

"Put the girl down and let's have a one to one fight"

"As you wish sunbae" Siwoo smirked back. He slowly and gently put Junka beside one of the big wooden boxes. 

Jiho attacked him first right after Siwoo stood up after putting Junka down. Siwoo managed to duck.Jiho gave him another fist on the other side and Siwoo duck to the opposite way. Siwoo loved to do kicking better. So with his left leg, he kicked him high on his waist. It made Jiho to stumble backwards. Siwoo then punched on her right cheek but Jiho manage to avoid it by crouching down. Jiho then slid his legs so that he could make Siwoo fall but Siwoo could sense his movement, so he jumped. Jiho quickly got up and kicked on Siwoo's chest. The kick made Siwoo to stumbled backwards and coughing.

Siwoo held his chest, trying to endure the pain a bit. He then took a glance at Junka who was still unconscious. Suddenly he felt as if there were power in him that made him stronger to fight the person in front of him. There was a rod leaning beside him. There wasn't mercy in him in order to beat up the person who made the girl he loved unconscious and in pain. It hurt him too much. He took the rod and ran towards Jiho. Upon to see that, Jiho took another metal rod near him and he was ready to avoid any attack from Siwoo. Siwoo jumped in the air with the rod high above on his head. Jiho was already had the rod he was holding above his head to block it. But Jiho was wrong. Siwoo suddenly threw the rod away and kicked on Jiho's chest with both of his legs.

Jiho stumbled backward. He didn't wait for Siwoo's other attack. He just ran back to Siwoo with the rod still in his hand on his side. He ran with a scream, ready to smash Siwoo's body to pieces with the rod.  Siwoo was even more faster. Siwoo jumped in the mid air and gave him a hard twist kick. Jiho fell on the ground. For the finishing, he jumped and elbowed Jiho's chest. Jiho spat blood because of that. 

Siwoo took a few seconds to make himself a bit more relaxed. He was panting to see what he had done to his long  senior. He then quickly went to where he put Junka at the first place. "Junka?" he called her name while shaking her slowly. She was still unconscious. He took Junka's hands and put it over his neck. He turned his body so that he could piggyback her. He ran down the stairs and stopped to call Rome. "Hyung!" he shouted.

Rome and his men were busy fighting Kangjun, Ray and the rest of the men. Although Jiho was down, Ray and Kangjun were still fighting with them and the other men would stop under the orders of Kangjun and Ray. Rome turned to look at Siwoo as he kicked one of the men who came to him. A smile curved on his face as he saw Junka on Siwoo's back. "You go first. We will finish everything here" he shouted.

Siwoo nodded and ran out from the warehouse. He tried to look for a taxi but there wasn't a taxi at that area especially at that late night. He slow jogged along the road. "Junka. Hold on a little longer" he whispered.

"Rome. Is that you?" Junka muttered weakly as they get further from the warehouse. 

Siwoo's eyes widened. His jog became slower. He was startled to hear it. He felt relieved that Junka at least was half conscious but he felt a bit jealous at the same time. Siwoo didn't say anything. He was remained silence. 

"I thought so" Junka muttered. She suddenly smiled. "You know what Yu Barom. What a stupid I am to have hopes that it's Kim Taemin who would save me" she chuckled. "I feel a bit relieved though that he didn't came. At least he would be save somewhere else. Sorry to say this but, now I think that Siwoo's life is more important than my life. I am lucky today that he didn't see me so helpless like this today. All I want is to protect him. I need to protect him no matter what." she chuckled again.

"I am very stupid. Why would he come and save me when he have Son Naeun to protect. I am very stupid because trying to protect him until my last breath. I am very stupid to love him when I am just his another friend after Lee Minwoo" Junka muttered. 

Siwoo stopped when he heard the last sentence.

Junka continued, "I'm sorry Yu Barom I had to let you down but I'm in love with Kim Taemin"

--------------------

To be continued...

 

~~~~~

Hi! Author here ^~^ This story will really going to end. Few more chapters and it will end. Please anticipate for more and please keep on wondering what is going to happen betwen Lee Junka and Kim Taemin. Also keep on wondering what kind of relationship are there between Jiho and Siwoo? Feel free to read, subscribe and leave comments. Comments are very welcome. I would like to hear your opinion about my story. I really need it for my motivation to keep on writing :) Spread the love everyone ^^