Chapter 10

She Is Not My Protector!

"Yah Kim Taemin" Junka called while she jumped on her desk and sat on it. Siwoo was still busy keeping all of his books into his bag. "Are you coming home with me? I mean you and Minwoo had a game to play right?"

Siwoo zipped closed his bag and looked at Junka. "Sorry. I can't make it today. I have something else to do" he winked.

Junka's jaw dropped opened then she coughed. "Something else? You usually hang out with us or maybe you have..." her sentence left hanging.

"No. It's not a date. I'm just going to meet her since she said she is my secret admire" he smiled.

Junka blinked, bewildered. At last she nodded and smiled, "Just go and have fun" She jumped off her desk and headed to the exit, leaving Siwoo behind.

"Junka" Siwoo called. Junka stopped and looked at Siwoo over her shoulder. "I will introduce you to her one day"

Junka looked away and said, "I am not interested". She exited the class.

"Really?" Siwoo asked and trailed her out of the class.

 

Siwoo sat in the cafe. He took a short glance at his wrist watch. He waited for the girl to appeared for about 30 minute and she didn't showed up. He took the last sirp of his coffee, got up, grabbed his bag on the floor and headed to the exit. When he almost reached the door, someone pulled his arm. Siwoo turned to looked what happened and it was the girl. He just put a weak smile on his face. 

 

Minwoo peeked from the bathroom when he heard the sound of the front door. He still had his shampoo on his head. He walked out of the bathroom  with only a towel around his waist. His hands were still full with the shampoo foams. "Noona you are home. Where's Siwoo?" he asked. 

Junka went straight to the refrigerator in the kitchen. She took out a bottle of cold plain water. She took a glass near the sink and poured the water. Minwoo leaned one side at the kitchen counter and he observed his sister. He frowned and asked, "Where's Siwoo?"

Junka just shrugged while drinking the water. 

"What do you mean by that?" he asked, imitating Junka's shrug. 

Junka went to the sink, rinsed the glass and put it back at its place. She walked passed Minwoo and slowly, she pulled down Minwoo's towel while saying, "I don't know" She chuckled and ran up the spiral stairs.

Minwoo struggled to hold tight his towel when Junka pulled it so it won't slip his waist. "YAH! LEE JUNKA!" Minwoo yelled. "Don't make me to you while you sleep tonight!"

Junka ran down the spiral stairs. She changed quickly from her school uniform to a red hoodie and blue jeans. She glared at her dongsaeng. She smirked. "As if you dare to me. If you want your neck broke, you can try it" she said. Once again, she quickly pulled Minwoo's towel and ran out of the house. 

"LEE JUNKA! YOU ME!" Minwoo shouted from inside the house. 

 

They sat in front of each other. 15 minutes of awkward silence. Obviously, both of them were shy person.  He looked at the girl from top to bottom then back from bottom to top. 

Being a very nice person, he put a smile and started the conversation. "What's your nam?" he asked.

The girl have been looking down to her laps for the past 15 minutes. When Siwoo asked the question, only then she lifted up her head and locked her gaze to Siwoo. She smiled back looking at Siwoo's smile. "My name is Son Naeun" she said.

"Age?" Siwoo asked again. 

"19" she answered.

Siwoo' eyes widened. "Wow you are 2 years older than me" he said, couldn't believe that someone would have a crush on him. He didn't want to show how excited he was about having a secret admire. He fixed his collar without reason and coughed. "You said you have a crush on me?"

The girl nodded and there was a shy smile on her face. She started to blush too.

"Why?" he asked. She hesitated to tell him at first but when she looked at his pretty and calm face, she finally told him everything.

 

Rome and Junka were walkind down a road heading to the cafe in front of the subway. It was a new cafe and there was a rumour about the cafe was very good place for a couple to date.

"Well, it's quite surprising that you agree to go out with me today" Rome said while ruffling his hair. 

Junka looked up to meet his gaze and smiled. "You will force me to if I say I don't want to"

"Really?" Rome chuckled awkwardly. "Well, I kinda miss you these day and we rarely hang out together since before the contest. You were busy with Siwoo"

Junka looked at him with a naughty smile. "Are you jealous?"

"I do" he exclaimed.

Junka stopped and kicked Rome's knee. "Get back to your senses will you" she chuckled.

Rome quickly held his knee and rubbed it to reduce the pain. He hissed at Junka while stumbling on one leg. "What is wrong with you?" he asked. Junka just grinned while watching her sunbae in pain. Rome stood straight and put a grin on his face as well but it was an annoyed grin. "You were crying, avoiding all this time and suddenly you agreed to go out with me and kick me on my knee today. Are you playing hard-to-get?"

Junka rose her eyebrows as if she disgusted to listen to the words 'play hard-to-get'. She hissed back and said, "Sorry, I'm not that kind of girl who likes to play hard-to-get. That is so immature"

She walked away leaving Rome behind. Rome slow jog to her to catch her up and slowly, he walked beside her into the cafe.

 

"Just like what I wrote in the letter. I liked you since you first entered the school. I had my eyes on you every time. I know that you've been bully and beat up by Kangjun and Ray because I am in the same situation as yours. I always get bully by the juniors even though I am their senior. They have no respect towards me. So I guess being in the same situation like yours, we are like the couple that made out of heaven. We are meant for each other. I believe that one day, you will be brave and show to all how brave you are and you did at the contest day. Even me couldn't do that. I promised myself that I will confess to you about my true feelings towards you when you show your braveness and you did it and I kept my promise to myself" Naeun explained.

Siwoo's eyes widened to listen such long explanation. He put a smile on his face. "I guess you are brave to confess your feelings towards me. Even I couldn't do that"

"Really?" Naeun asked. Her face was delighted to listen for the first time someone praised her to be brave. Siwoo nodded. Suddenly, Naeun held his hands that on the table. Siwoo was surprised for the sudden action. Naeun locked her gaze to Siwoo and asked, "You can be my boyfriend now?"

Siwoo's jaw dropped opened. His eyes became wider. He just let out a breath and put a smile on his face. He held back her hands and slowly he carresed the back of her hand using his thumb. "I'm not ready for any love relationship for now because I think I like someone else. She is completely not my type, her type, her attitudes, the way she dressed. She is not like ordinary women I know. But after knowing her for quite long time, I feel comfotable with her. She's different. She's always there when ever I'm lost. She holds my hands and helps me to get back to my track. She's the light of my life. No one ever lights up my life like she does"

Naeun slightly nodded her head as a sign that she understand what he meant. Siwoo took a breath of relieved. Suddenly he heard the door bell of the cafe rang. He glanced at the door and saw Junka and Rome walked in. Junka stopped once she entered and met Siwoo's eyes. She looked at the girl Siwoo was meeting and the two joint hands on the table. Junka smiled, shook her head and walked out of the cafe. Rome followed her from behind.
 
Naeun couldn't see at what or who Siwoo was looking at because she was blocked by a fake tree inside the cafe. She tried to peek but she failed so she asked, "What's wrong?"
 
Siwoo turned to Naeun and smiled, "Nothing. Nothing's wrong"
 
"So you know, even though you don't want to be my boyfriend now but I will always wait for you until you really are belong to someone's else" Naeun explained and her expression was deadly serious. 
 
Siwoo put a weak smile and smiled.
------------------------
"Do you have any plans after this Siwoo?" Junka asked while putting on her bag.
 
Siwoo smiled and nodded. "I've got to company Naeun to go buy her new swimsuit. You know it's almost summer break. She needs a new..." His words were cut by Junka sudden action.
 
Junka put her finger on his lips and looked into his eyes, "I don't care why she needs a new swimsuit. None of my business" She put down her hand and turned around, exiting the class. 
 
 
"Lee Junka!" someone shouted. Junka turned to look at who was shouting her name. It was Rome. He was running towards her while waving. Junka waved back to him. Rome quickly wrapped his arm around Junka's neck and forced her to walk with him. Siwoo who saw it just let out a sigh and quickly exited the class and walked towards Naeun class.
 
Junka looked over her shoulder. She saw Siwoo walking towards the other way of the corridor, heading to Naeun's class. She too, let out a sigh. 
 
 
 
The days afterwards were continue like this too.
------------------------
 
To be continued...
 
~~~~~
Hi author here! I AM SO SORRY for taking a very long time to update this story. I've been busy with my college life I don't even have time to generate ideas and to write the story. OMG I feel damn guilty for those who are waiting for this story to be updated. However, I still appreaciate for those who still support this story and me. More will be updated later. Please wait and show lots of love ^~^