The girl on his Past

Her Glass Shoes...

I changed some of the words from the previous chapter. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk can not remember each other now.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon's POV

"Whoaah! A dance room!" I exclaimed. I never thought that inside this beautiful mansion there will be a dance room. Wait! But whose room is it? Is it Eunhyuk's? But why did he not talk about it. I should just ask him later.

What took him so long? Well since I'm on a dance practice room I should atleast dance. Also to relieve some of my stress. I danced and danced but stopped when I felt that I should not let myself be tired since I will be staying here until tonight. Then I heard someone clapping. It must be Eunhyuk. Wait when did he arrive? I turned around to see his face smiling feeling proud.

"I'm really proud that I chose you. I don't know that we have the same hobby." he said and came closer to me. Does he also dance?

"You like dancing?"

"Neh."

"But you don't look like someone who dance?" I just told the truth.

"I agree with you. Because I have to work, attend many meetings, that I don't have that much time."

"Better for you. Atleast you have a good reason to not dance."

"Why? Something wrong?"

"Well my step mom, the one you saw earlier, told me not to dance as I will not get benefits from it. The dance practice room that my parents gave me when I was a child was now a stock room." I don't know why did I told him that. I don't know why I think that I can trust him.

"Oh. You can come here anytime you want." he offered. But I was curious why did he not told me this place before.

"It's okay. Uh. Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course you can."

"Why did you not told me this place before when we were touring your house?"

"Ughh..." he hesitated whether to answer my question. He sat and tapped the floor signaling me to sit beside him.

"This place is very important to me. My memories in this place are very important. I also use this place to relieve some of my stress from work." he replied

"Ooohh. Then why do you like dancing?" I asked him.

"There was this girl that I met before when I was a child. We have so much similarities including dancing. We dreamt of building a dance school when we grow up to fulfill our dreams. Since our first meeting, I already liked her. Her precious smile that I can not forget. But then one day, we had to seperate. She needs to go abroad for her family's sake. We promised each other that when she comes back we will make our dreams come true. Until now I am waiting for her. I thought that she will come on the ball since I said that I will marry the girl that will capture my heart. But then you arrived. You changed my decision." he confessed and tears were forming on the side of his eyes. I hugged him and said it's okay. As I am hugging him I thought of the words he just said. They seems familiar. Then Eunhyuk broke the hug.

"I think we shoud go back to the living room now." he suggested. I nodded but I am still thinking of what he said earlier.

 

End of POV

 

 

 



Long time no see guys. Short update here. :)