Jessica and Her Gift

Her Glass Shoes...

“S-sooyeon? Why are you here? Did you just arrived?” Junsu asked her one and only daughter Lee Sooyeon.

“Sooyeon? It’s a familiar name.” Hyoyeon said to herself.

“First, It’s Jessica dad. I just want to take a vacation that’s why I’m here. And yes I came here straight from the airport.” Jessica replied.

“Noona. Why didn’t you say you will come?”Eunhyuk asked.

“I was about to surprise you tonight but my flight got delayed. I am supposed to be here at 8pm.” She explained and looked around finding that girl she saw earlier.

“By the way, who is she?”she asked pointing to Hyoyeon.

“She’s Hyoyeon. My girlfriend. Hyoyeon, my older sister Sooyeon, But she prefers to be called by her English name Jessica.”Eunhyuk introduced them to each other. Hyoyeon bowed at her to give respect but after she heard the last sentence she glared on Eunhyuk.

Jessica just nodded and looked on her from head to toe. One thing caught her attention. The anklet she’s wearing. It looks the same from the one Jessica made before. She personally did it and gave it to her best friend when they were young. She gave it to Hyoyeon when she was leaving. A while ago she thought that it’s only a coincidence that their names were similar. But now she’s 100% sure that Hyoyeon was that girl, their childhood friend. But she wonders why Eunhyuk did not tell here this. Jessica looked at her father because she only showed to her father. Eunhyuk doesn’t know anything about that anklet.

“Dad! Look! I like her anklet” she said knowing that her father knew that that anklet was the same to the one that she made before. She waited for an answer.

Flashback:

“Appa! Look! Isn’t it cute? I am going to give it to Hyoyeon tomorrow. I personally made it I also have one for me.” Little Jessica showed a cute anklet to her father. After knowing that her best friend will leave tomorrow, she made an anklet with an initials of H and Y on it. And hers are S and Y.

“Of course. Anything that my baby does, it will be surely pretty.” Junsu replied.

End of Flashback

 

“Ah. Neh.”  That was only could say. When Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk looked on her anklet, Junsu signaled Jessica to keep quiet.

“I wonder where did you get it?” Eunhyuk curiously asked.

“It’s a gift from my childhood best friend. She said that she personally made it so I love to wear it.” Hyoyeon replied and Jessica smiled on what she said.

“I think that girl would be very happy to see you wearing it.” Jessica said.

“Neh. I really treasure this anklet. It was my last gift from her then we need to separate. I wonder where is she now.” Jessica can’t help but to smile on her best friend’s word.