Their Meeting

Her Glass Shoes...

They arrived at the place written in the invitation and it's now 10 pm.

"Hyoyeon-ah, the party will end at 12 but I will go back here at 11 so that You will arrive earlier than them, ok? Remember that if you don't want to be in trouble. Bye! And ENJOY!!" Boa said to her and winked at the last sentence. 

"Arasso." Hyoyeon answered and then she left.

Hyoyoen turned and looked at the place she will enter. She was amazed on what she saw. The place is like this:

(outside)

(inside)

 

Hyoyeon POV

I entered the place and was greeted by a two 'guards'(I don't know what to call them so I just wrote it like that.keke). I smiled on them and continued to walk around. I was amazed that there's not much changes since the last time I went here and it's been like 9 years. My memories when I was a kid with my mother and father eating here with my father's friend (the president now) and his child. The president's child and I were very close back then but we had to seperate cause my family need to go to US and I need to follow them there. We still haven't met since we came back to Seoul. I was so excited my meet my friend back then. My thought were interrupted again..I was bumped by a guy. I'm not sure maybe I'm the one who bumped him since I am not looking where I was walking. I just hope that it's not mom or IU.

"Ow! Please watch your steps next time." the one I bumped or vice versa said. Wait! it's a voice of a guy so it's not mom or IU. I thought I would be caught.

"I'm so sorry Sir. Let me help you." I offered my hand to him and then our hands touched. I just felt like the time stops. We were just staring each other admiring each other's face and still holding each other's hand. We turned back into reality when we heard a cough.

"Excuse me Sir. But your father was looking for you." A man told him.

"Arasso." he replied.

"See you on the party." he said and then left befor I could ask his name.

End of POV

 

On a one room

"You need to find a girl that you will marry or else you will be forced by using arranged marriage. Its better than marrying a girl you like than a stranger, right" a man said

"Alright dad. And actually, I am already attracted on one girl outside so you dont need to say that to me again." another man replied

"Oh really? Then dance her later so that I can see her. " the first man said

"You dont need to say that dad. I will dance her later even though you did not said that" the second man replied.

"I think you really like her. You should go now and talk to him" the first man said.

 

 

"Everybody please listen. The highlight of the party will begin now." the annnouncer said. Everybody starts to get their partner and starts to dance on the slow music. IU wants to be partnered with the son of the president so she ignored all the boys that wants to dance with her. Actually, she was the prettiest among the girls when she entered the place with her mom. So she was confident that the son of the president will pick her. She saw that the crowd was staring into someone, particularly in a girl. She looked at the girl and her confidence a while a go suddenly lowered. 

"Whoah. That girl shines like a goddess." IU complimented

"What did yu just said? She is your rival." her mom cannot believe that she complimented the girl.

"But mom. How can I win the heart of the president's son if she is my rival." IU complained.

"You should approach the president's son first so that he would not notice that girl." Hyori ordered.

"Arasso." she replied still not that much confident.

 

What IU did not know is that when she was thinking of what her mom and her talked about earlier is that the son of the president already asked the girl that is her rival.

 

On the other side,,,

"Can I dance you?" a boy asked a girl

"Of course" the girl replied and started to dance.

"Aren't you the girl that I bumped earlier?" the boy asked

"Neh. I'm so sorry for that." she said.

"It's okay. May I know your name.?" the boy said

"Of course. I am Hyoyeon." she replied.

"Okay. But you would not ask for my name?" the boy acted that he is hurt.

"Ughh. I dont want to." Hyoyeon said.

"HUH?! I guess you don't know me. I am sure most of the girls here want to dance with me." he replied in a matter of fact tone.

"I am just joking. So what's your name?" she asked

"I am the Lee Eunhyuk. The one and only son of the President." he introduced himself

"Neh?? If that is the truth, why would you be dancing with me? There are girls there that are prettier than me." she questioned him

"That is the point. You seems like you don't know me earlier when we bump so I decided to dance you." he replied and Hyoyeon just went silent.

 

The dance part now ended. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were now in the veranda.

"Eunhyuk-ssi, can I ask you a question?" she asked.

"Of course. But in one condition." he leaned closer to her.

Hyoyeon was so nervous. She thought he would kiss her so she just closed her eyes. She was waiting for a kiss but she heard a voice on her ear.

"Don't use anymore honorifics to me" he said and made the gap between her and him bigger. He let out the laughter he controlled earlier. After he composed himself,

"So what do you want to ask?" he asked

"First, I want to say that nothing happened earlier, okay?" she said

"Okay." he replied

"On the invitation that my family received, it is said there that the one you danced will be the one you will marry. Is it true?" She asked

"Neh. You don't want to be my wife? Actually I will not marry you immediately. We will date first so we could learn more about each other. And if we noticed that we are compatible to each other we will marry each other." he confessed

"It's not that I dont want to be your wife but I can't because..." she did not finish her sentence cause her watch alarmed that it is already 11 30pm.

"Sorry but I really need to go." she said to him and already left.

He just stood there staring blankly. After a few seconds, he realized that she left. He wanted to know the reason why she could not marry him. So he followed the way that she ran onto. He was now on the gate and realized that she already left.

 

He was now on his way back when she saw a glass shoes. He was sure that it was owned by Hyoyeon so he picked it up.

 

 

 

 


Here is an update for you guys. I will update the next chapter later. Also thanks for those who subscribe this story.