Girls' Day Out (1)

Her Glass Shoes...

The four of them are now eating their breakfast.

“We will go shopping later.” Jessica suddenly said.

“We?  With who? If you mean me I’m busy.” Eunhyuk quickly replied knowing that her sister will enter almost every shops and she will make him hold all the shopping bags.

“Why would I go shopping with you? Duh!” Jessica sarcastically said. “I would go shopping with Hyoyeon later.”

“Are you sure with what you said?” Eunhyuk asked not believing her noona with what she just said. He thought she would hate Hyoyeon and think that she’s one of those people inlove with money.

“Of course.” She replied.

“Hyoyeon, did you agree?” still not trusting the words of his noona so he asked Hyoyeon and she just nodded.

“Alright. But go home early.” Junsu ordered.

“Unnie, what time will we go?” Hyoyeon asked.

“We should get ready after we ate. I’m going to buy many clothes so we should leave early. Hahaha.” Jessica and Hyoyeon laughed. Eunhyuk couldn’t believe on what he saw so he just stare on them. His noona just laughed with a girl which she only knew last night. But he likes it that way than to see Hyoyeon suffer from his usually cold noona.

“Arasso.’ Hyoyeon smiled.

 

After they finished eating Junsu and Eunhyuk already left for work. Hyoyeon is not bringing any clothes so Jessica lend her a dress. A pink dress actually.  She was bored from waiting so she got some magazines to read. Minutes later, Jessica came down with wearing the same color. They decided to wear flats since they know that their feet will hurt from walking.

 

Hyoyeon's dress

Jessica's dress

Their flats. (Hyoyeon is wearing the white one and Jessica is wearing the black one.)

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

Sica lend me a dress, shoes, and some accessories since I’m not bringing any. Remember that Eunhyuk just pulled me yesterday with my working clothes. I decided to read magazines since I’m bored from waiting. Sica came down the stairs. Woah, she’s very pretty and she looks younger that Hyukkie. If I had not known that she is his noona, I would not think that they were siblings. I’m not saying that Hyukkie is ugly… It’s just that they don’t look alike. Maybe Jessica inherited their mom’s beauty.

“Woah. You look really gorgeous.” I said.

“You are also. So… let’s go?” she asked me.

“Let’s go!” I excitingly said. I feel that I’m already close to her. She does not seem that cold as Hyuk said. Is he just trying to scare me or what?

“My car! Long time  no see! I missed you.” She hugged her car that made me laugh.

“Why are you laughing?” she coldly asked and looked at me with her scary eyes. It’s my first time seeing her like this. Oh no! Did I do something wrong? Maybe this is what Eunhyuk been telling me,

“I-im s-sorry.” I stuttered from my nervousness. She’s still looking at me. I really want to get out of my place now. I don’t know what to do so I looked down then she laughed. Laughed? Why is she laughing?

“Why are you laughing?” I asked.

“I’m just joking. Come on let’s go.” She said and shoved me on her car. What the? I’m fooled.

End of POV

 

 

 

 



Double update everyone. Thank you again everyone for subscribing this story. :D