Jealous.

Her Glass Shoes...

"I think we should go now. I don't want dad to be angry. You don't know him when he's angry." Jessica said to Hyoyeon.

"Why? Is he that scary?" Hyoyeon joked.

"Yah! I'm saying the truth. It is like he turned to another person when he's mad." Jessica replied and grabbed her hand to go to her car.

JESSICA's POV

I am currently driving when I noticed that Hyoyeon is thinking of something.

"Is there something wrong?" I worriedly asked.

"Ah. Neh. But it is not that important." she was startled when I asked her. She said it is nothing but her answer made me more curious.

"If it's not important, then why are you thinking of it. It seems like it is bothering you. Come on, tell me." I tried to persuade her but she said that I should not think of it.

"Is it really that private that I can't know it? I am you bestfriend after all." I asked and whispered the last sentence to myself.

"Aniyo. I'm just thinking about that girl you're talking about. You said that tht girl is very important to you, right?" I was suprised at her question. I didn't know that she's thinking about that girl which is her. I just nodded wondering what will her question be.

"Then why did you not try to search for her? she asked. Why will we try to search when you are already here?

"Yes. She is very important to us. But she herself told us that she will come back herself and don't try to search for her." I replied. It's the truth though. She just nodded and looked at the window.

"Back then..." she paused for a bit. "What about back then?" I curiously asked.

"Back then, did Hyuk have a feelings for her?" she shyly asked. I smirked. I know here will this topic go.

"Why? Will you be jealous when I said yes?" I teased.

"Aniyo!" she exclaimed. Hyoyeon ah why are you so defensive? This is fun! I should more.

"Then why are you asking me about that?"

"I just want to know if he had feelings for that girl or not. Just that.” She explained.

“Well… Yes. He did have feelings for that girl.” I said the truth and noticed that she looked on the window.

“You don’t need to worry about it. Oh, before I forgot. You should stay tonight. I want to ask you something.” I said.

“Neh.” That was the only word she said.

It’s funny that you are jealous on yourself, Hyoyeon-ah. Hahaha! If only you know that you are that girl that we are talking about. I’m sure when you knew the truth you would kill me. But our plan must go on. We also want to know why you don’t remember each other.