Kim Heechul

Her Glass Shoes...

JESSICA'S POV

After we’ve arrived home, we brought our shopping bags on the living room. After that, I went to my room and dived on my bed. It’s a really tiring day. I took a 15 minutes nap then I woke up. I took my phone on my pocket to text someone. Before I could press the send button a message appeared. I wonder who it from is.

From Mr. Perfect: Hey Barbie girl! I really miss you. How are you? When will you come back to your prince charming? I don’t have someone to talk here. Everyone is busy. I really, really miss you. Love you, Barbie girl. ♥

I was surprised to see the text. Just seeing the text alone, I already know who it was from. Kim Heechul. My one and only boyfriend. When it’s your first time to see him, you would think that he is a gay for his girly look. Sometimes I wonder whether I am his boyfriend or girlfriend. I don’t know why I fell for him. But I surely know one thing. I love him.

To Mr. Perfect: I’m fine here. I will come back next year. How about you? How are you? And for your information I don’t miss you. I really miss you. Very much. Can’t wait to see you. Love you too. ♥

You read the text right? I said that I will come back next year. I am planning to surprise him tomorrow on his work. Hahaha! I wonder what his reaction will be.

END OF POV

After Jessica went to her room, someone rang the doorbell and Luna opened it.

“Oh. Mr. Kim. Come in.” she opened the door wider to let him in.

“Is she here?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Yes, sir. I will just call her.” Luna replied and was about to call her boss when Mr. Kim grabbed her hands.

“You don’t need to. You would ruin my plan.” Luna understood that he is planning to surprise her.

“Okay, sir. Mr. Lee is on the living room with Sir Eunhyuk.” She informed.

“Okay. You may leave now.” He ordered.

Mr. Kim went to the living room to find his going to be soon dad and brother in law.

“Good morning Uncle.” He greeted.

“Who the heck tried to disturb me from watching my favorite drama…?” Junsu shouted but stopped when he saw who the owner of the voice was. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon also looked on him.

“Heechul-ah.” Junsu said.

“Yes uncle.” Heechul replied and hugged him. Heechul noticed that Eunhyuk was looking at him.

“Hey Hyuk!” they high fived and hugged. Heechul looked on the unfamiliar girl and just awkwardly smiled at her.

“She’s my girlfriend hyung. Kim Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon-ah. He’s Kim Heechul. Noona’s boyfriend.” Eunhyuk introduced them to each other. Surprisingly, Hyoyeon did not react when Eunhyuk said that she was his girlfriend.

“Oh! Are you my long lost sister?!” Heechul joked since they have the same last names and their first names start with H.

“Oppa! I’ve been finding you everywhere. I don’t know that I will meet you here.” Hyoyeon fakely cried and the two siblings hugged. All of them laughed.

“Does Sooyeon know that you will come?” Junsu asked.

“Aniyo. I am planning to surprise her. Hyuk and Hyoyeon, can you get me some water?” Heechul asked.

“Neh hyung/oppa.” They both replied and left.

“Uncle I want to tell you something.” Heechul said.

“Okay. Let’s sit.” Junsu replied.

“Okay. Let’s sit.” Junsu replied.

“Uncle I truly love your daughter, I am willing to do anything for her…” Junsu cut him off knowing what he will say next.

“I already know that someday you will ask me about that. I had also thought about it. I’m willing to give you my daughter but…” Junsu stopped.

“But what uncle?” Heechul worriedly asked.

“You should give me my grandson soon.” They both laughed. They don’t know that Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon are on the next room eavesdropping and are also laughing.

“Can we come in now?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yes.” Heechul replied. The 2 casually went in pretending that they don’t know anything.

“Actually I am planning to propose to her tomorrow.” Heechul confessed.

“Oh really? How romantic.” Junsu said and smiled.

“But I need your help to do this.” He said.

“What is it? What is it?” Junsu excitingly asked.

“Dad. Can’t you act on your age? You look like a child.” Eunhyuk said feeling embarrassed on what his dad did.

“Yah! Respect your dad! He is just excited for his daughter? Is that wrong?” Hyoyeon shouted.

“It’s not wrong but…” he tried to explain.

“There’s no but. Let your dad to be excited.” Hyoyeon cut him off.

“I like you Hyoyeon-ah. Finally. Finally, someone can stop him.” Heechul said and hugged her.

“Thank you Hyoyeon-ah.” Junsu also joined. Eunhyuk just rolled his eyes.

“Tchh. You’re just jealous.” Heechul said.

“Anyway, what can we help?” Eunhyuk asked trying to change the topic about him.

“It will be like this…” Heechul said and whispered the plan to them.

“I’m sure unnie will be touched by your effort.” Hyoyeon said after she heard the plan.

“I think we should do the first step now.” Junsu suggested.

“Yes Uncle.” Heechul agreed.

“You cannot call me Uncle now. You must call me Dad from now on.” Junsu said.

“Neh. Appa.” Heechul nodded.

“Okay. I will send her something.” Heechul added. After he sent it. Junsu curiously asked “What did you sent?”

“I said that I really miss her and asked when her comeback will.” Heechul replied. Just then the phone beeped.

“She replied! She replied! What did she reply?” Eunhyuk asked like a child.

“Tchh. Who was the one who said earlier to act on their age?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Let him be Hyoyeon-ah. Sometimes he just doesn’t know what he is saying.”Heechul said that made them laugh.

“What did she reply?” Hyoyeon asked and Heechul laughed after seeing the message.

“Why?” Eunhyuk asked.

“She said that she will come back next year. Looks like she is planning to surprise me.” all of them laughed on Sica's reply.

"Dad, I will leave now. I'll just return later." Heechul left amd everyone woke Jessica to have their dinner.