Boa Revealed...

Her Glass Shoes...

MINOR CHARACTERs

Min- maid in Hyoyeon's house/Hyoyeon's bestfriend

Onew- guard/assistant of Eunhyuk


Inside Hyoyeon's house...

Hyori was getting ready with her daughter IU to go to a mall when Min knocked the door.

"What brings you here? And make sure it's something important because we need to go." Hyori asked in an arrgant manner

"Madam there's someone outside wanting to see the owner of this house and said that he is a worker of our president." Min replied

"Oh, really? You should have told us earlier. Let him inside and tell to him that we wil be going down in a while." Hyori ordered.

Min closed the door and said to herself "Ughh! If only Hyoyeon was not going to suffer in working here I will really leave."

Min talked Onew and led him in the living room:

 

 

On the car...

"Urghh! I'm so hungry. Since 8 in the morning we've been searching for the girl and it's now 1pm." Eunhyuk complained to himself. After a few minutes...

"Could it be that if I enter this house the girl that I am finding will be here?" he said to himself.

"I should try that." he again said to himself.

 

Inside the house...

"What can we do for you, Mister?" Hyori asked and smiled. IU was behind her and also smiled.

"I will just ask directly cause we were in a hurry. Are you the owner of this house?" Onew asked

"Yes I am the owner of this House" Hyori replied.

"May I know how many girl/s are currently living in this house?" Onew again asked

"It's only me, my daughter, and my sister but she is not here now." Hyori lied because she did not include Hyoyeon

"OK. Is she your daughter?" he asked

"Neh I am." IU replied

"Then can you please sit down and wear this shoe." Onew ordered

"What would I get if I wear that?"IU asked

"Aish! Just wear it. Remember he is a worker of the President." Hyori whispered to her.

IU wore it but did not fit her. The shoe was so big for her foot. IU tried to walk with it but suddenly someone knocked the door.

"May I come in?" Eunhyuk peeked on the door the Onew saw him

"Sir, why did you come here? You should have waited on the car." Onew asked and let him in

"Well it's just it's boring there and I don't have anyone to talk to." Eunhyuk calmly replied and walked to Hyori.

"Annyeonghaseyo Lee Eunhyuk-imnida. Sorry for entering without your permission" Eunhyuk greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo too and it's okay" Hyori and IU replied together.

"Can we see now if the shoe fits you?" Onew reminded. And IU looked at her mother with her eyes saying it did not fit.

"Walk with it." Hyori ordered. Then IU walked with it but it is so obvious that it is so big for her.

"We obviously see that it is big to her so please remove the shoe now." Eunhyuk said

"But can we know the reason why did you let my daughter wear that shoe?" Hyori asked

"We're really sorry but we can not tell you the reason if the shoe did not fit your daughter's foot size. So we..." Onew was stopped by a girl entering the house with her working clothes:

"IU-sshi, I already finish the work you told me to do" Hyoyeon walked into the living room not still seeing the guest since they are on the opposite door.

"Yah! Can't you see that we have our guest here?" IU scolded

"Omo! Annyeonhaseyo I'm so sorry for what I've done Misters." Hyoyeon said.

"Ani. It's okay. But can we ask you a favor?" Eunhyuk suddenly said. All three were shocked even Onew. Because Eunhyuk never talked to IU and her mother he just greeted them. But he talked to her.

 

'HYOYEON POV'

"What is it Mister?" I turned to him and was shocked. He is the one who danced me  last night. "But there is no way he will recognize me right now right?" I thought.

"Can you please wear this shoe?" he asked.

I nodded and looked at the shoe and again I was surprised because it is the shoe that I lost last night when I was running. I wore it then they looked at me with big eyes.

"Miss can you please walk with it?" the other guy asked then I nodded. I walk with it then I saw a smile on the lips of Eunhyuk.

"Do you own that shoe?" Eunhyuk asked.

I hesitated to answer because if I answer yes they will not believe me cause mom and IU know that I did not go to the party. But if I say no everything will be gone. Before I could answer, a familiar voice said yes.

"Yes she owned that shoe." I looked where the voice came from then I saw that it is aunt BoA. I am afraid of what will mom and IU reaction be.

"HUH? How can that be? I never saw her wear an expensive shoe like that. And she never left this place without my permission." Mom asked in disbelief.

"She wore it last night."aunt BoA simply replied. 

"Is she gonna reveal the truth?" I thought

"Wore last night? When and Where? Don't tell me it's on the party that we've been attended." Mom said

"Your guess was right. I helped her to go to the party cause I saw on her eyes that she really wants to go." aunt replied. 

"Mwoh?! How can you betray us with this stupid girl?" Mom shouted

"Okay. I should really stop this now." I thought. But before I can Eunhyuk already did.

"Excuse me but can you please stop it. First, let's clear it up. Miss if you are telling the truth, can you please bring the other pair of this and show it to us."

"Arasso. I will just get it in my room." I said and headed on my room.

"I am sure that my life will be 100% twisted if this will continue." I thought. After I found it I headed downstairs and showed it to them. I looked at their reactions and my mom and sister were serioulsly shocked and Eunhyuk, aunt and the other guy  smiled.

"Hyoyeon-shii, please go with me. We need to talk." Eunhyuk suddenly pulled me and we went to the car. He drove the car without Onew.

END OF POV


I think this will long enough for this chapter but I promise that I will update tomorrow. It's just that I am so sleepy right now. Oh and the Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert in Philippines started a while ago. I will give you a link for it but it's not a video stream. It is just the updates from the concert.

https://www.facebook.com/KidLeaderTaeyeon.World?ref=stream