Another Girl

Her Glass Shoes...

After they ate dinner, Hyoyeon was hesitating if she would ask a question or not. In the end she decide to ask it because she was dying of curiosity now.

"Mr. President about what you said earlier. What to you want to talk with me?" she asked.

"Ah about that..." Junsu stopped to think of an excuse. He decided that he would not tell them tonight the truth. That Hyoyeon was the daughter of his bestfriend. And she's that girl that Eunhyuk and Jessica looking for.

"I think you should stay here tonight cause it's already late. Besides it's not safe for a girl to go outside at this time." he continued.

"Is that all Mr. President?" surprised that it was just that.

"Ah. Also dont't call me Mr. Presidnt. Just call me dad or appa from now on." he added.

"Neh. A-appa." she is still not used to call him dad. She did not imagine that the president of the largest company in Korea ordered her to call him dad.

"Eunhyuk, you should send her to her room now. She looks tired." he ordered and Eunhyuk just nodded. He led her to her room and said their goodnights to each other.

 

 

Hyoyeon's POV

Ah! I can't sleep and it's already 11pm. I think I should get some milk. I headed to the kitchen and made a glass of milk. I didn't turn on the lights thinking that it would bother the others. I was about to go to the counter to drink it but the lights suddenly . I saw a girl wearing a white dress with her back facing me. "Aahhhh!" I shouted and the girl looked at me.

End of POV

 

 

“Wow! It’s been a long time since I visited here. Many things have changed. It’s nice to be home.” A girl said while entering the Lee’s house.

“I’m so hungry. There should be some food left in the kitchen.” The girl said while placing her bag in the living room and headed to the kitchen. She the lights and was surprise when she heard a girl screamed. She looked on her back and saw an unfamiliar girl holding a glass of milk. She also shouted thinking that the other girl was a thief or a murderer or something like that.

 

Junsu and Eunhyuk hurriedly headed downstairs where they heard the scream. They were sure that it was a scream of two girls. The other one was familiar though.

“What happened?” Eunhyuk asked as she saw only Hyoyeon in the kitchen.

“N-nothing. The lights suddenly and I saw a girl wearing a white dress and long hair. I thought I saw a ghost that’s why I screamed.” Hyoyeon explained.

“Where is she? Where did she go?” Junsu worriedly asked.

“I think she went to that room. The bathroom.” She replied.and pointed to the room on the right.

They knocked the door and the girl opened it. They were surprised to see who it was.

 

 

 

 



Finally, I'm back. I'm going to post the next chapter later. By the way, who's that girl??? I gave a hint on the previous chapter. :)